Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:58 am

"Aah, what a beautiful day..." the boy with the red cap walked through the streets, with two pokemon, a purple fox with a gem on her forehead, and a shockingly yellow mouse with a lightning bolt shaped tail, were running around at his heels, chasing each other playfully. It was autumn, the trees were turning a fiery orange. He passed by the old man who had taught him how to catch a pokemon for the first time, memories coming back to him, he chatted with the old man for a bit, talking about the old days, when he heard a screaming man coming from the route to the Viridian forest. "A-a-a monsteeeeer!!!" he yelled, as he ran past the boy and old man. "Hey Pika, Vee? I think we should go check this out." the two pokemon looked at him and nodded. They ran towards Route 2.

When they got there, the boy looked around and saw a girl with brown hair, a pink and white cap, and extremely short shorts walking down the road. He paused for a bit, she couldn't be the monster, could she? He'd heard of monsters who lured their prey in with a beautiful face, but ate them as soon as they got close. The boy couldn't help it though, he blushed, staring at her, a little bit of drool coming from his mouth. That's when Pika decided to zap him out of it, literally. He shocked awake and noticed the girl had walked past her. "H-hey you there! Wait up, I wanna talk to you!" he cursed himself for his cracking voice. He had only just turned 16, and he was still going through puberty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 am

Hearing someone calling out to her the girl turned to see a boy with a red and white cap, blue jeans and a red jacket approaching her. "Can I help you?" she asked. The sound of small footsteps approaching came to her ears. Looking down she saw a small yellow Pokemon with a lightening shaped tail. "Ohmygoshyoursocuuute!!!!" she squeed. Racing to the Pokemon she picked it up and gave it a death grip hug. She failed to notice the purple fox like Pokemon. "You are so adorable. Let's see what kind of Pokemon you are." the girl said pulling out her Pokedex.

The Pokedex showed nothing but static, "No available data." it said. Putting the small machine away Touko looked at the boy with the red cap. "Sorry about that." she said with a giggle. Placing the Pokemon on the ground she looked back to the boy. He must be around my age. she thought. "My name's Touko. Could you tell me if I'm in the Kanto region?" she asked with a small blush of embarrassment. She didn't like asking the same thing twice, it made her feel foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:38 am

The boy blushed a bit when she turned around, luckily she got interested in his Pikachu, so she didn't notice. He tipped his hat over his face a bit to cover it and tried to speak, "I..ah, I-I'm Red, that's my partner Pika and this here is Vee!" he bent over and went to pet Vee's head, but her mind was on something else. She glared at Pika with envy, "Hmph, people think he's so cute. My fur is completely clean and soft, my eyes glisten like the snow, and my gem is the shiniest of all!" she stamped her paw in frustration. Red decided to leave her be, and then he noticed a strange sound coming from the girl's phone, no, that was a pokedex! "Y-you have a pokedex too?" he instantly pulled out his and showed it to her, but rethinking it, he kind of looked like a little kid, excited about someone having the same toy as him. He noticed that static was coming from the girl's pokedex, and it said "No data available" that was wierd, since Pikachu usually are all over the place in the Kanto region. "Say...you're not from around here, are you?" he said apprehensively, while Pika sat on the ground, dazed and our of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 am

"Well I just asked if I was in the Kanto region." Touko giggled. Feeling one of her Pokeballs moving around she took it out and noticed it was Jake's. "Ok, ok. Come on out, Jake!" she said tossing the ball in the air. The ball clicked open and sent out a large green and white snake like Pokemon with red eyes. He looked around and glanced at his trainer and to the boy. "Who is this?" he asked almost threateningly. He curled around his trainer protectively, he remembered that last time she ran into a boy with a hat, and it wasn't Touya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:07 am

Red opened his eyes, then smacked himself in the forehead for the stupidity. "I am so sorry, I just..." he averted his eyes from going to low, "I mean, well, this is the Kanto region, welcome!" He looked up at the giant snake pokemon in wonder, he'd never seen a pokemon quite like that before. "Wow, that's amazing! Pika, check it out!" Pika crawled up Red's arm and gave the grass pokemon a sniff, "I've never seen a pokemon like you before, who and what are you?" he said with a confused look. Red slowly processed something in his brain, ""Oh, where are my manners? You must be looking for something or someone am I right? Well, if you are, you should ask Prof. Oak. He knows just about everything there is to know about pokemon!" He pulled out a PokeGear he had gotten from his trip to Johto, and dialed Prof. Oak's number.

"Yes, hello? Oh, it's you, Red!" the Professor lit up when he saw Red's face. He seemed to be working with a bunch of small bird pokemon that were currently fighting over territory. "Uh, did I call at a bad time, Prof.?" he was worried because the bird pokemon, Spearow, were extremely tough and strong. "Don't worry, just a little nesting dispute! Now, what did you call about?" Red explained what had happened recently, excluding his dizzy love spells. "Well, seems like she's from the Unova Region! I'd love it if she'd come to my lab and show me her unique pokemon!" right then, a Spearow had pecked him, making him drop the pokegear, cutting off the connection. Red hung up the phone, "So, did you hear that? The Prof. thinks you should go talk to him, want me to guide you?" He bowed in a very butler-like way, jokingly smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:42 am

'Name's Jake, and I'm a Serperior. You?' the grass type asked. "Jake don't be rude." Touko said elbowing her pokemon gently. Hearing a small portion of the conversation over the Pokegear, Touko was curious about the Pokemon in the region. She giggled as she watched Red bow like a butler. "Sure. Maybe I can help with the nest fighting? I'll have to think of how though. Maybe Yume or Xion could help out?" she said the last bit to herself. Touko decided to leave Jake out of his Pokeball so he can get a good look on the area. Following Red she couldn't help but wounder how long he had been a trainer. "So are you on a Pokemon Journey?" she asked trying to make a conversation. He had completed her Unova journey, but she had been thinking since he had left. What other places were there to explore and what new Pokemon could she meet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:01 pm

"I'm Pika! I'm a Pikachu, we don't see many pokemon like you around here!" Pike started to strike up a conversation while the two walked down route 1. Red smiled when she giggled, she had a beautiful laugh. He started to walk down the road, looking around. "I actually finished my journey a long while ago... I started down this road, where all new trainers start in the Kanto Region." he kept talking about the amazing places that you could see, like the Seafoam Islands, the Sevi Islands, and Mt. Silver. "I actually stayed up in Mt. Silver for a really long time, training my pokemon to become the best they could be!" Pika and Vee smiled, they liked being praised. Before they knew it, they had come to Pallet Town. Red had been admiring how the town hadn't changed a bit since he had left, when he got tackled-hugged by his mother. "Oooh, my baby boy! I've missed you so much!" Red hugged her back, crying a little bit, he hadn't seen his mother ever since he went up to Mt. Silver. Red realized he had Touko still with him, then blushed and and got out of the hug. "What's wrong Re-" she noticed Touko as well, and smiled a bit, "Oh, I didn't know you were bringing a girl home." she winked at Red. "I-I, w-wait, she's not my..." his mother poked him in the chest, "Honestly Red, you bring a girl home, and you don't even shower or comb your hair? What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:28 pm

OOC: Look of Touko's face when Red's mother tackle hugs him :O_O

IC: Wow the Kanto region sounds amazing. Touko thought. After hearing the stories that Red had told her made her think of her journey back in Unova. She missed traveling with her Pokemon. She kept looking at Pika, thinking of how many Pokemon there were. He thought were interrupted when a woman tackle hugged Red. With a shocked look, Touko figured that this was Red's mother, giggling again at how Red's mom was embarrassing him she decided to speak up. "Hello, my name's Touko White. I just arrived here in the Kanto region, and Red was nice enough to help me find Professor Oak's lab. This is my friend and partner, Jake." she introduced. Jake merely nodded in hello.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Red's mother tried for an embarrassed smile, "Oh, my mistake, it's just...you two look so good together!" she leaned in close and whispered to him, "Don't mess this one up, Red Akai, you can't let someone as good as her get away, hear me?" Red blushed and playfully pushed his mother away. He looked up at the sky and saw the sun setting over the horizon, "It's getting late, you don't mind if Touko stays with us for the night, do you?" his mother lit up at the question, "Of course not! Oh, and you can see all my new outfits and we can put each other's make-up on..." She went on and on about how much fun they would have. Red smiled as they went into his house, the fresh smell of pie made him hungry. He saw it on the window, and tried to reach for it when...SWACK!... he got hit with a frying pan. "Oww! Mom, come on! I haven't had your pie in aaaages!" his mother gave a disproved look, "Honestly, Red. We have a guest in the house!" she started to walk upstairs to her room, and Red heard something about a "Complete Makeover"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Touko walked inside the house and felt a her stomach flip. It reminded her of home. "Would it be ok for me to let my Pokemon out, Mrs. Akai? I'm sure that they would be on their best behavior. Also I'll have to keep one of them outside. He's a little too big for the house." she said. Slightly embarrassed for her most powerful Pokemon. He may look huge and scary, but inside he was kindhearted. Taking out four Pokeballs she released her team and family. Seismitoad, Mienshao, Chandelure, and Hydrigon. They all looked around the house while Touko followed Mrs. Akai. "Behave everyone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Red and Pika looked at the new unique pokemon, "Wow!! You guys are amazing! Well, since her team is out, I guess I should let mine out as well!" 'Except for Snorlax...of course.' He pulled out four of his pokeballs, but looked around the room, it was probably too small for all these pokemon to be inside. He lead Touko's pokemon outside, then released his own. Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, and Espeon came out, all of them stretching like they just had a good nap. Vee the Espeon was the first to walk up and say hello to the pokemon, "Hey there, never seen pokemon like you before! So, how's it going?" Pika jumped off of Red's shoulder and struck up another conversation with Jake, "So, is your partner as much of a handful as mine is?" The starter trio just talked among themselves, oblivious to the new pokemon in front of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:27 pm

'Touko is at times but given recent events, she has changed somewhat.' Jake said. Mienshao and Chandelure looked at Vee. 'My name is Xion, and this is Yume.' the Mienshao introduced. Siesmitoad walked over to the starter Tio. 'Hello, The names Soundwave.' He said to the Trio. 'Are you a dragon type?'Dende the Hydrigon asked the Charazard. Inside Touko was trying on different shirts. She found one she really liked. A black tank top with a white jacket, with a black hood and the sleeves were black. "I love this one." Touko said looking at herself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Red chuckled while the pokemon talked, and laid down in the grass, looking up at the night sky. Vee smiled and chatted with them about recent events, "Did you hear about Red and Touko? Talk about a power couple!" Pika nodded at Jake, "Same with Red, he's really grown up since he started his journey. I admit, I wasn't much help to him at first, I kinda zapped him a lot" Pika smiled nervously. Venusaur and Blastoise looked over at the giant frog that had spoken to them, "Hey Blast, this guy looks kinda funny, huh?" Blastoise nodded with a grudging smile. "Definitely, look at his face! It's so bloated, heheh." naturally, the two were being bullies. Charizard puffed flame when the dragon-type asked his question, "Hmph, I don't need to be a dragon-type to be strong. I'm a fire/flying type." To prove this, he shot a Flamethrower straight into the air, lighting up the night sky, and heating up the frigid air. Red looked through the window of his house and saw his mother and Touko, laughing and talking, trying on each other's clothes. He smiled when he thought back to what his mother had said, "Don't let this one get away!" 'Hmph, come on, mom.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Soundwave got angry as the two pokemon poked fun at him. 'Why I oughta-' he started but was cut off by Yume appearing in front of him and the other two starters. 'Soundwave, don't let them get to you. They just don't know how strong you are. Besides, We know who can beat who. If you say anything else about my friend, you're gonna get burned.' she said with a smirk. Xion nodded in agreement, 'They would make a good team and couple.' she said with a giggle. Dende stared in awe as he saw the Flamethrower. 'Wow! that's awesome. I'm a dragon/dark type.' Dende said flying around looking at the new Pokemon. Jake was watching his teammates. 'I hope they don't cause trouble. Guys, remember what Touko-chan said! Don't go picking fights!' Jake said with a glare at Yume and Soundwave. Dende's stomach growled, 'Jake I'm hungry. Also where's Zekrom?' he complained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next