Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Ryler looked in shock, pulling out Skai's pokeball. "Kisa...do you want me to-" He stopped himself 'No, she needs to do this by herself...I'd bet that's what she would want.' He put the pokeball away. "You're sick, you know that?" The bug catcher grinned with insanity, "Oh, please. Butterfree, use confusion!!" The Butterfree flinched and concentrated, it's body glowed and Benjamin was picked up and thrown into a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Benjamin felt himself being picked up and flew into a near by tree. With a grunt he fell to the ground. "Benjamin!" Kisa shouted. Racing towards him, Benjamin slowly stood up. "Don't you dare move, Kisa!" he shouted with a growl. Struggleing to stay on his feel he looked at the hurt Butterfree, "Sorry." he whispered. Kisa was thinking the same thing, "Benjamin use Ember!" she commanded. Taking a deep breath Benjamin released the largest Ember Kisa had ever seen.

Menwhile Amy and frenzy were trying to find a way to help Benjamin. "I bet that loony bug guy has an Antidote." Frenzy whispered. He was carrying Amy, "Maybe we can get it for Benjamin. if we do we can help cure the poison" she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Ryler watched in pity as the poor Butterfree was taken down by Benjamin's Ember attack. It lay on the ground, fainted and burned. "N-no! That's not possible! I'm the ultimate trainer!!" Ryler walked up to the bug catcher and grabbed the Butterfree's pokeballs and the whip. He released the Butterfree and handed the whip to Benjamin, "I know you're hurt, but I need you to burn this whip. He won't do anymore harm without it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Using stingshot Amy got a hold of an antidote. "Nice work, Amy." Frenzy said heading back to Kisa. "Thanks. Hopefully this will help Benjamin get better." Amy whispered back. Panting slightly Benjamin only managed to exhale a small flame onto the whip. "S-sorry." Banjamin said. He was exhausted and he wasn't feeling well due to the poison. "Kisa. We have an antidote." Frenzy said. Kisa took the antidote and looked at how to use it. "It looks like a shot, so I have to put it into a vain. But I'm used to the kind you just spray." Kisa said with hesitation. "Just put it in my shoulder." Benjamin said with exhaustion and small annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:39 am

Ryler blew on the fire, making it spread to the rest of the whip, "No problem, Ben." He got up and looked at Zack, "You ok, dude? You were almost caught by that net." Zack zipped around, poking his spear at everything, "C'mon, man! I'm in top shape, that guy couldn't TOUCH me!" Ryler smiled, then returned him to his pokeball. "Kisa, we should hurry out of here and get to the Pokemon Center. You ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:00 am

Kisa returned the rest of her Pokemon, except for Benjamin. Kisa knelt to pick up her Pokemon but was stopped. "I can walk." the Pokemon muttered. The fire type got up and took a step forward and almost fell. Kisa quickly picked him up, despite the harsh words that were being said. "Just let me help you, Benjamin. Once you get fully healed, I'll leave you alone." Kisa promised. Benjamin stayed quiet once the made it to Pewter city.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:06 am

Ryler walked Kisa over to the Pokemon Center, and handed his pokeballs to the nurse when they got inside. He sat on a bench while they waited and leaned back, "Aaaah, it feels good to finally sit down." He took out his pokegear and made a call to his mother and Prof. Oak. They were both fine, and were happy to hear that they had made it to Pewter. His mom teased about how they were in the forest all alone together, and Ryler sighed, "Ok ok mom, gotta go." He blushed and put the pokegear away. He looked over at Kisa, "So now what? We going to the gym, or do you wanna check out the museum?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm

After getting Benjamin to the Pokemon Center she decided to let him rest for a while. "Could you want him for a while, please? I want to make sure that he's going to be ok. he looks exhausted." Kisa said to the nurse. "Of course, just make sure you don't leave him here. We can't be responsible for the Trainer's Pokemon." the nurse explained. Patting Benjamin on the head, Kisa headed out to meet with Rhyler. Hearing his question the girl thought for a moment. "I really want to check out the gym. Maybe we can check out the Museum later?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Ryler nodded, "Sure, that sounds great!" Ryler had left his badges at his house, so that he would be able to challenge the gyms again with Kisa. "Alright, let's head over there!" They walked to the gym, which wasn't that far away from the pokemon center. Once they made it inside, they were confronted by a trainer that Red had fought before. He didn't seem to recognize Ryler, so he pointed a finger and said, "Hey you, you're a thousand light-years from facing Brock!" Ryler smiled a bit, "You know, light-years measure distance, not time?" The trainer blushed, then quickly said, "Yeah, I know! Well anyways, which one of you is gonna battle me?" Ryler looked at Kisa, "You wanna get this one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:09 pm

With a nod, Kisa sent out Frenzy. "Yes! Now's the time to battle. Watch and learn, Amy." Frenzy said punching the air like a boxer. Kisa chuckled at Frenzy's enthusiasm, letting out Amy so she could watch. "You can watch ok?" Kisa said to her Pokemon. "Where's Clark and Benjamin?" Amy asked. "Clark wanted to stay with Benjamin. Don't look so worried, Benjamin will be fine." Kisa said sensing her Pokemon's worry.

Back in the Pokemon center, Clark was keeping a close eye on the charmander. "You need to tell her." the bird whispered to the sleeping Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Ryler sat on the sidelines, watching this battle unfold. His pokemon came out of their pokeballs to watch them. The trainer said, "Alright, let's do this!" He threw out a pokeball and a Geodude came out, smashing into the ground as it landed. "Alright, let's start this off with Rock Throw!" the Geodude smashed a nearby boulder into pieces and began to hurl them at Frenzy. "That's not good..." Zia watched the battle intensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:28 pm

"Frenzy be careful" Amy called out. Frenzy turned and gave her a thumbs up. "Hey don't worry i got this." he said. Failing to notice a rock coming at him Kisa called out, "Frenzy pay attention!" she shouted. With a confused look Frenzy quickly tuned and saw several rocks coming at him. "Woah!" he shouted as he started dodging. He managed to avoid several of the rock but got nicked by a small sharp one. "Frenzy use Low Kick!" Kisa commanded.

With a suprising speed Frenzy went to his hands and stuck out his right foot and used Low Kick on the Geodude.

*Pokecenter*

"Shut up. She won't listen to us anyway." Charmander muttered. He was half asleep, so he knew where Kisa was. Don't you dare let anyone die, Touko. he thought. "But think about how sad she'll be if she finds out on her own. What if-" Clark continued but was stopped. "Just drop it! Let me rest." Benjamin hissed trying to get back to sleep. "Fine, you may not want to tell her, but I will." Clark said as he flew off.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:40 am

The trainer called to his Geodude, "Catch it, then toss him into the sand!" the Geodude caught the kick, getting hurt a bit as it's hand made a loud cracking noise, then forced the Mankey into the sandpit. Ryler watched in amusement, "He's gotten better...I wonder how good he actually is." Zia looked at Ryler, wondering how he knew this trainer, if he lived in Pallet Town. Skai yawned and said to Ryler, "I'm gonna head outside, this is boring." She fluttered outside as Ryler nodded. Zack watched the battle intensely, even though he had been the first to fully evolve, he was still learning. Ryler thought about the virus, if Frenzy lost here... "Frenzy, focus on the battle, you want to impress Amy, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:11 pm

Landing on his feet, Frenzy quickly recovered. "Dude we're just friends!" the manky shouted with a blush. Without waiting for a command, Frenzy charged forward and Brought one of his paws down, hitting the Geodude. "Frenzy you learned Karate Chop!" Kisa shouted with joy. "Now that's what I'm talking about." Frenzy said. His eyes seemed to shine with a grin. Using String Shot, Amy raised herself up and watch the battle from the ceiling. If I watch from here, I'll be sure to learn better by watching everyone. the Medapod thought.

Clark was on his way to the Gym when he saw Skai, Hey, Skai!" he called. When he did he heard a quiet bang and was caught inside of a net. "H-hey! what's going on?! Let me out!" he chirpped in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:02 am

Ryler smiled, "Good job, Frenzy! You learned a great move!" The Geodude fell to the ground, with an indent on his forehead. "Gah! I can't believe you beat my Geodude! Oh well, that's not my only pokemon!" He returned his fainted pokemon in a flash of red light, then pulled out another ball. This one glowed purple a bit, and when the boy threw it, black light flashed, and the pokemon that came out was a Sandshrew, with markings on it's back, similar to Kisa and Ryler's pokemon. "Ha, let's do this, Sandshrew!" The pokemon just grinned and laughed a bit, obviously happy it was fighting. "Let's start this off with a Scratch attack!" The claws on the Sandshrew started to glow purple, and it ran at Frenzy, threatening to hit it full-force.

Skai yelped when Clark was grabbed by the net. "Clark!!" she yelled, and started to flap her wings, lifting her off the ground instantly and soaring around the corner. 'Why do we attract all the crazies..?' She quickly made a jab as soon as she spotted a man, and managed to get one of his eyes before she was grabbed by his partner and tied up. She couldn't flap her wings or open her beak, but she looked longingly at Clark as they were carried away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next