Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Ryler watched as the Pidgey flew out into the night, "Alright then let's go to the Pokemart, we might as well get our pokeballs now, even if Clark won't come with us." He walked out of the pokecenter and started walking to the pokemart, with Zia climbing around his shoulders and chest. He looked over at Kisa behind him, and quickly looked forward again. Luckily the cool night air kept him from blushing too much. When they made it to the Pokemart, they went inside and Ryler asked for twenty pokeballs. He gave ten of them to Kisa and then noticed something off about the balls. They had purple marks on them, "What's wrong with these, sir?" Ryler asked. The shopkeeper told them that there was a strange problem with all of the pokeballs in the region, but that it was nothing to worry about. Ryler looked uneasy, since he knew what this virus was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Kisa thanked Red for the Pokeballs and told him that she was going to wait outside. Once outside there was a strong breeze, her hat flew off her head and in the western direction. Racing to get the hat with Benjamin close behind her, he finally asked her. "What's so special about that hat?" he asked running beside her. "A good friend gave it to me to remember him." was all she said. "Obviously you cared a lot for the guy. It must of been hard to see him leave. When you're ready to talk, I'll listen." Benjamin said.

The hat finally landed. A Cream colored Pokemon Picked it up and put it on his head. "This thing is cool. Why do human's wear them?" he asked himself.

"I think we're lost, Benjamin." Kisa said. Benjamin looked at her and growled, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE LOST?!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Ryler looked around after talking to the shopkeeper, "Kisa? Kisa! Where the heck could she have gone...?" He looked at Zia and she pointed over to the route that lead to the west of the town, "I think they ran over that way." she said. He quickly started to run over to the route, looking for Kisa and Benjamin. They would have been lost multiple times if it wasn't for Zia's heat-sensitive eyes. They were running towards the grass, trying to find them desperately, when they tripped over a small bird-like pokemon. It squawked at them and tried to peck Ryler. Zia's temper got the best of her, and she swacked the bird with her thick tail. Ryler got up and recognized the pokemon as Spearow. He reached for a pokeball and expanded it, "Zia, use Leer!" Zia gave the Spearow a glaring stare, making it back up quickly into a tree.

"Alright, now use Pound one more time!" Zia ran at the Spearow to pound it again, but it pecked Zia, pushing her back. "Gaah, my arm!!" Ryler looked at her, wide-eyed. He didn't want Zia to meet an untimely fate, so he threw his pokeball, trying to catch the bird. The ball twitched three times, and then made a ding, signifying that he caught it. "Alright, we got it, Zia!" He quickly returned her to her pokeball to keep her safe, then ran around the forest some more. When he saw a bright orange light, he ran towards it, and crashed right into Touko. "Gah! S-sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:34 pm

The shout startled the cream colored Pokemon, hopping out from a bush he used Leer. Benjamin flinched slightly and growled. Opening his mouth a red and orange flame erupted and hit the Pokemon. Being pushed back the Pokemon used Scratch. Kisa was having some trouble keeping up with the Pokemon. "Benjamin, let me see if I can catch it!" Kisa shouted at the raging Pokemon landed a few hits on the orange Pokemon.

Quickly getting a Pokeball, Kisa threw it at the wild Pokemon. It wiggled around a few times before it made the ting sound. "Yes! Got him." she shouted with excitement. Feeling something crash into her, Kisa fell to the ground with Ryler on top of her. "Um, Red, could you get off me please?" she asked with a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:45 pm

Red blushed intensely, and quickly got up, falling backwards over himself. "S-s-sorry!!" he saw Touko's hat on the ground and picked it up for her, dusting off the hair and dirt. He handed it to her while blushing, his face was as completely red. "S-sorry, I got really worried when I couldn't find you, I was really..really scared that I might lose you." His eyes became wide as he realized what he said, "I mean...well...you know what I mean, right? Anyways, we should get back to the pokemon center, I have a map on my pokegear we could use." He flipped on his pokegear and, with the map and the glow from Ben's tail, they made it back to the pokemon center. "I think we should heal our pokemon and rest of the night, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:08 am

Heading back to the Pokemon center Kisa was thinking of what to name her new Pokemon. "I think I'll call him, "Frenzy"." she said as her Pokemon were healing.

-Next Morning-

Kisa woke with a yawn. Benjamin and the newly named Frenzy had also just woken up. "Morning guys. Let me go change and then we can go eat." she said before heading towards the bathroom to change. "So what are we doing again?" Frenzy asked. Benjamin sighed they had a long discussion about the whole thing the previous night.

"Look do you want to come with us or not?" Benjamin snapped. "May as well, it's boring here. Plus I want to get stronger." Frenzy said fist pumping the air.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:45 am

Ryler nodded, and while his pokemon were healing, he told Kisa about the spearow he caught, which was the first pokemon to actually be caught on this journey. "I've decided to call her Skai, it seems like a good name, for her being from the sky and all."

-----Next Morning----

Ryler woke up and stretched, with Zia and the newly caught Skai in the room with him. He got up and grabbed his clothes and toothbrush, and was about to head over to the bathroom when Skai called to him, "I might not be that trustworthy, but I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Ryler shrugged it off and kept heading towards the bathroom. When he opened the door, he saw Kisa, half-naked, changing into her travel clothes. "KISA! WHA...I'M SORRY!" He quickly tried to back out and slammed into the door, with Skai pecking the door, trying to open it. "You're such a pervert, Ryler-san!!!" Ryler blushed as red as his old hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:06 am

Benjamin heard Kisa scream in shock as she quickly tried to cover herself. "Heh. Try knocking next time, pervert." he chuckled. Frenzy was just confused at the whole thing. "She could of locked the door. What's a pervert?" he asked the others.

Kisa walked out, fully dressed. "Y-you can go in now, Ryler." she said blushing. Oh arceus I hope he didn't see anything. At least I was covered. she thought heading out to the lobby. "Come on guys!" she called. "Ohh. Breakfast!" Frenzy called. The Mankey dashed out the door. Benjamin merely sighed, "This is going to be a long day." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:16 am

Skai pecked Ryler in the head, "You should've listened to me, idiot! Unless...you wanted to see her...?" Ryler's eyes opened wide and he blushed fiercely, "No, that's not what...I mean...I didn't...I wouldn't..." Skai chuckled and glided down to the lobby for breakfast, Zia right behind her. Ryler went into the bathroom and changed into his travel clothes, trying to put the image of Kisa out of his mind...or was he? After he was done, he walked downstairs to eat breakfast. When he was about to grab his food, Nurse Joy pulled him aside and whispered in his ear, "I know what you did just now, and as punishment, you're going to go without breakfast today, is that fine with you?" She said it in a soft voice, but her face told him that he had no choice. "Yes, ma'am..." He went and sat across from Kisa, careful not to look her in the eye, for fear he would blush more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:44 am

Kisa had just gotten some food for herself and her Pokemon. Glancing up at Ryler, she noticed she didn't have any food. "Your'e not hungry?" she asked. Frenzy was wolfing down his food, Benjamin was watching him and was slowly eating.

After breakfast , Kisa and the other headed outside. "So where to Ryler? Huh?" she said looking up. In the distance back on Route 1 a small black dot was flying towards them. "Is that..?" Kisa started. The Dot was getting bigger as it was coming closer. The figure approaching them was a Pidgey. "Clark!" Kisa shouted waving. Clark landed on Kisa's shoulder, catching his breath he spoke. "I'm glad*pant* I made it. *pant* I want to go with you Kisa." he said. Kisa smiled and shouted with joy. Taking out a Pokeball, she gently tapped it on the Pokemon's head.

The capsule clicked open , and absorbed the bird Pokemon. The Pokeball wiggled momentarily and dinged, making the capture a success.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:58 am

Ryler flinched when she noticed he didn't have any food. "I-I'm just not hungry right now..." When they finished their breakfast, they headed outside, where Ryler heard flapping noises.

After Kisa caught her new friend, Ryler pointed in the direction of the Viridian forest, "I think we should head over there, it leads to Pewter City, which has the first gym. You think you're up for it, Kisa?" He gave her a sly smile, then started to walk along the path. He had let Skai and Zia out of their pokeballs for some fresh air. Skai was flying circles around them, and pestering them to hurry up, while Zia lay on Ryler's back, snoozing. "So uh...about earlier, I didn't mean to...you know. I'm not a pervert..." He blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Kisa looked to Ryler. "It's ok. I should of locked the door. Guess I should of said something." she said. Benjamin was walking beside her and Frenzy and Clark were out of their Pokeballs too, enjoying the sunlight. Kisa noticed that Clark and Frenzy had marking on them already similar to Benjamin's. Is there something wrong with the Pokeballs? They have the same markings like Benjamin. she thought. Looking up she could see that they were now entering Viridian forest. "What kind of Pokemon live here?" she asked Red.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Red sighed in relief, then he noticed the stripes that were on Zia were on Skai as well. He didn't have much time to think about it, when Kisa asked, "So what kind of pokemon live here?" Ryler scratched his head, trying to remember, "I think mostly bug-types...oh right! There's a rare chance to get a Pikachu in this special little area." They kept walking until they came to the building at the entrance of the forest. The sun was blisteringly hot, but that would soon change when they entered the tree-heavy forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:36 am

Heading in the forest, Kisa stared in awe. It was a heavy wooded area, Ryler was right. It was full of bug types. "Benjamin be careful not to set the forest on fire." Kisa said. Benjamin crossed his arms, "You really think I'm that stupid?" he asked her. Kisa sighed, "Well, we can at least train by battling some trainers." she said.

Near by a small Caterpie was watching Kisa and her Pokemon. Frenzy was climbing a tree, after spotting an apple. Clark was flying with Skie.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:46 am

Ryler smiled, Kisa's face looked like his did when he first came into the Forest. "Do ya like it? It's a great place to train, alright. Let's head off to-" he was cut off when he tripped over a small yellow bug-type pokemon.

Skai was currently having a conversation with Clark, "Wow...I like your flying pattern, it's...enchanting..." She quickly realized that she was blushing a bit, and making the whole thing awkward. 'Dammit...I bet he knows I like him now..'

The bug got up, and quickly screeched in that horrible buggy way, then shot poison barbs next to Ryler. He jumped out of the way, yelling, "Skai, use Peck attack!!" Skai heard this and quickly did a skydive into the Weedle, beak-first. She was glad to get out of the conversation. Ryler got up and pulled out a pokeball, but hesitated. What if the pokeball hurt the Weedle? He didn't want to doom another pokemon to the same fate. That's when Skai pecked him on the head, "Aren't you gonna catch it?" Ryler snapped back into reality and tossed the pokeball at it. It dinged, and then the Weedle popped out. "Yes!! Finally! I've always wanted to be caught by a trainer, but no one ever wanted me..." His eyes got teary, and he squirmed his way onto Ryler's shoulder and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next