Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:00 am

"Um, excuse me?" a small voice came from behind Kisa. Looking down she saw a small green Pokemon. "Hello there. What kind of Pokemon are you?" Touko asked the Pokemon. "I'm a Caterpie. Why did you capture Weedle?" she asked Ryler. "He wasn't hurting anyone. Was he being bad?" she continued, tilting her head to the side.

"You're really curious aren't you? My name's Kisa." Kisa said. The Caterpie nodded and rubbed Kisa's leg. "If it's ok can I go with you?" the Caterpie asked with bug puppy eyes. "Are you sure? You won't be sad if you leave?" Kisa asked. The Caterpie crawled up onto Kisa and rested on her arm. "My family has been captured by these weird people with Butterfree nets. And I don't want to get caught by them. You seem like a nice trainer, please can I go with you?" she asked again.

Kisa smiled and nodded her head. True she's captureing the Pokemon, but she's seen Bug Pokemon catcher's before. This little Pokemon would surely get hurt in a battle. "Sure, hmm what would be a good nickname?" she said to herself. "Um if it's ok can you making it the name that Papa gave me?" the bug type asked. "Sure, what is it?" Kisa asked. "Amy. My name's Amy."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Ryler hadn't been listening to Kisa catching the Caterpie, he was still busy with the Weedle. "So, are you a good trainer? Like a reallyreallyreallyreally good trainer?" He kept crawling all over Ryler, through his backpack, around his chest, up and down his legs. "Hey, calm down! I still haven't even given you a nickname yet!" The Weedle stopped crawling and settled on his shoulder again, "Can we please use this name? It's SuperAwesomeWeedletheGreat!" Ryler thought about this, "I think I'll just call you...Zack." The Weedle bobbed it's head and jumped off his shoulder, doing a backflip before landing on the ground.

That's when Ryler heard a creepy laugh, "Eeheeheeheehee, hey you two, I've been stalking those pokemon for weeks! Now hand them over they're rightfully mine!" The kid jumped out of the trees and landed, his face was full of acne and he had large glasses that he kept having to push back up. He wore shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, with a bug catcher's hat on his head. He held a net, which he was pointing at them threateningly. "Kisa, I think he wants to battle us...may I have the honors?" Ryler asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:28 am

Amy cowered behind Kisa, shaking like a leaf. "That's one of the guys that took my family." she whispered. Kisa took out a Pokeball and tapped it on Amy's head. Once again, Kisa had captured a new Pokemon. "Sorry but she already agreed to come with me. You can battle him, Ryler. But I get the next bug catcher." she said. "I hope this doesn't happen every time you meet a new Pokemon." Benjamin muttered.

OOC: Would you like me to rp as the bug catcher?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:40 am

OOC: Yeah, that'd be great!

Ryler gave a small smile, "It's been awhile since I've battled seriously, and I don't want you taking Kisa's new friend, so..." He returned all his pokemon except for Zia, "I'm gonna have to beat you now." Ryler looked at Kisa and thought, 'I am doing this for the pokemon, right? I mean...it's not like I have any ulterior motives...' He blushed when she smiled at him, 'Ok, scratch that, I'm totally doing this for her.' Zia stood in front of Ryler, getting into her battle pose, "I'm ready when you are, master." Ryler facepalmed, "I'm not your master, Zia. Ah, well. Let's give it our all!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:13 am

the bug catcher gave another creepy laugh, "Heeeehehehehe. Go Caterpie!" he shouted. Tossing a Pokeball into the air he released his first Pokemon. The Caterpie looked looked like it was about done shedding it's skin, and one of it's antennae was missing. "Caterpie use string Shot!!" the boy shouted. With a shrill cry the bug type released it sticky silk from it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:17 am

Ryler looked at the pokemon, "You're making it fight when it's at it's weakest?! When a Caterpie sheds it's skin it needs time to harden again, idiot! Zia, dodge the string shot!" Zia sidestepped, easily dodging the weak move. "Now, use Pound!" Zia rushed at the Caterpie, and aimed for a point where it was already hardened, so it wouldn't be hurt too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

The Caterpie winced as he got whacked with the opponents tail. The bug catcher payed no attention though. "Caterpie, use Tackle!!" he shouted. The Green Pokemon charged forward heading for Zia's chest.

Kisa and her Pokemon were watching from the side lines. "You know I think it was another guy, not this one. They all look the same, these trainers." Amy said tilting her head. "So this is a trainer battle, I want to be in the next one!" Frenzy said with a fiery passion in his eyes. Clark fluffed out his feathers, he too wanted to battle.

"Well, we all need to start training then. These guys may only have bug types. But there are other trainers with different types of Pokemon." Benjamin said. Kisa looked at Benjamin in shock, he knew a lot just by watching Zia battling. He even learned a new attack while battling Frenzy. Maybe she should train her other Pokemon, she had been relying of Benjamin to help her. "Amy I want to help you to get stronger. Guys, I'm going to need you'r help as well. And don't worry You'll be getting stronger as well." Kisa said.

Benjamin sighed and crossed his arms. He didn't care what his trainer was doing as long as she didn't get anyone killed. He wasn't sure if he should tell her just yet, or even tell her at all. Would she even believe him?
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Ryler made a low growling noise, "How dare you make this pokemon suffer? Who give you the right? Zia, dodge and use Pound, and knock it out quick!" Zia moved out of the way and turned, smacking the Caterpie on the back of the neck, harmlessly knocking it out. Zia then ran at the trainer and smacked him in the face with her tail. Ryler smiled, Zia had the same attitude as he did. She hated people who were mean to pokemon, and usually lost his temper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Kisa walked over to Ryler, "The guy may have been creepy and stupid. You didn't have to knock him out too." she said. "Ok guys let's get to training!" Kisa shouted. eading deeper into the forest with her Pokemon, she came across some Medapod and Kakuna. "Wow, these are some interesting bug Pokemon." she said. "The green one is called Medapod, my next evolution. and the golden one is called Kakuna." Amy explained.

"Cool, so they're the cacoon Pokemon." Kisa said looking at her Pokedex. "Go for it Amy, stis is the perfect time to battle, use tackle!" she shouted. Amy charged forward and Tackled the Medapod.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"Haha, that was Zia, not me. Besides, he was abusing pokemon." Ryler grabbed the pokemon on the boy's belt and released them. They all scuttled away back to their homes. "Yeah, those pokemon are great to train on. They can't do much but harden." He sent out Zack, "Ready for some training, buddy? Use Poison String on that Kakuna!" Zack scuttled around, excited. "Oh my arceus I actually get to be in a battle!!" He quickly ran over to the Kakuna and shot a poison sting directly into it's chest. It didn't seem to faze the pokemon much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:07 pm

The Medapod remained unfazed. "Ok then, Frenzy go!" Kisa shouted.

~~~~~

Time had went on, Amy had evolved into a Medapod and Frenzy had learned Low Kick. Clark and Benjamin had gotten stronger as well. "Being a Medapod it strange. It's hard to move." Amy said. Kisa was carrying Amy ever since she had evolved. "So how much further to the exit, Ryler?" Kisa asked.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Ryler looked at his team, Zia had learned Quick Attack, Skai had learned Fury Attack, and Zack had evolved into a Beedrill and learned Harden and Fury Attack. "Wow, team, we look stronger already! Kisa, right now we're at the last part. Now it's just a straight run through that grass and we'll make it to the end." He started walking through the grass, oblivious to the trainer behind the trees. He suddenly jumped out and lashed at Zack with his net. But Zack quickly tore it away with his needles, "Hey, what was that about!?"

((OOC: You can battle the trainer this time, ^3^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Kisa looked behind her and saw the guy that tried to get Zack. "Dude, go find some wild Pokemon. Can'y you see that beedrill already belongs to a trainer?" she asked him. Amy hopped out of Kisa's arms, he body was shining in the late sunlight. Showing off her light green markings showing that she had been infected by the virus within the Pokeballs. "Amy, go for it!" Kisa shouted. She better be careful. Benjamin thought with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

The bug catcher grinned, "Pfft, please. Like I care, as long as I catch it with this net, wild pokemon or not, IT WILL BE MINE!" Ryler spat at the ground, "Jeez, you're a spoiled brat, aren't you?" The Bug catcher sent out one of his pokeballs, letting free a Butterfree. "Butterfree, use Poisonpowder!!" The butterfree didn't move a muscle. "HURRY UP YOU STUPID BUG!!" The catcher pulled out a whip and hit the Butterfree. The Butterfree flinched and started to fly over Amy, spreading poisonous powder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Kisa's eyes grew wide with anger. All of the Pokemon's eyes grew wide with shock and anger, especially Benjamin's. "Amy get out of there!" Benjamin growled. Pushing the Medapod out of the way he took the Poison Powder's hit. Holding his mouth he started coughing. "Benjamin!" Kisa shouted. She was worried for her Pokemon she knew she had to get him an antidote. Amy however was watching as Benjamin fell to one knee gasping for breath. There has to be something I can do. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next