Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Snake and A Mouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Everything as fine in Varidian City. A young boy had had been walking around near the docks, when the sound of flapping came to his ears. Thinking it was only a Pidgy her ignored it, a small mistake. "Excuse me, could you tell me if i'm in the Kanto Region?" a girls voice asked. Looking up as a shadow loomed over him the youngster looked up and was face to face with a three headed Pokemon. The Pokemon growled softly, making his appearance more menacing. The child trembling in fear ran away screaming about a monster.

'Did I do something wrong, Mama?' the dragon type asked his trainer. A young girl with a pink and hit cap sighed. "No Dende. I guess they've never seen a Hydrigon before. But that's no excuse to call you a monster." she said. Hopping off of the black and blue Pokemon the girl stretched her arms over her head, causing her white tank top to rise up a little bit. "Thank's for the ride Dende, you can take a nice rest." she said. Taking out her Pokeball she returned the dragon type. 'Your welcome Mama.' Dende said before he was returned. Adjusting her pink and white cap the girl walked along the docks in search for a Pokemon center and a perhaps a map.

Ooc: I am using the nickname I used during my White run, I had Dende as an egg so I thought it would be cute for him to call Touko "Mama".
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Ryler looked at the scene with an angry look. Zack was fending off the Marowak, but just barely, while Zia and Bro were exchanging attacks against the Houndoom. "Damn! Why you..." Ryler ran at Criel's blind side and punched him in the face, knocking him over and confusing his pokemon, since they had no more commands. Skai jumped off Ryler's shoulder and began to peck Criel's face again, preventing him from getting up. "Zia, Zack, Bro! Now's your chance!" Zia nodded and began to glow with light, then the glow surrounded the Marowak and seemed to drain it of it's energy. Bro ran forward and used Double Kick on the Houndoom, knocking it to the ground, and Zack shot a couple poison stings at the Raticate, trying to help Ben and Amy.

The policeman at the desk looked at the two pokemon in confusion, "Hey, are you pokemon messing with us? You should just leave before I kick you out of here." Then officer Jenny came around the corner and watched the events take place, "Excuse me, Officer Jenny! I was just telling these pokemon that they should-" She cut him off with a wave of her hand, then spoke to the pokemon, "There's something going on, isn't there? Jake, I want you to gather a squadron and come at my signal. I'm going ahead to scout."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 am

Frenzy nodded and Followed Clark as they lead the way back to the museum. 

Back inside the museum, Benjamin fell to one of his knees.

"Benjamin!" Kisa called out, she could tell he was at his limit. There had to be something she could do, even Amy and Carlos were at their breaking point.

Frenzy, Clark, please hurry. Kisa thought.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Ryler saw Ben fall to his knees, "He's at his limit, I need to help him somehow...Bro, use Double kick on the Raticate!" Bro jumped from the houndoom, who was getting up to shoot a flamethrower at Ben, and kicked the Raticate into a nearby wall, knocking it out. Zack saw his opportunity, and use Fury Attack on the Houndoom before it could finish it's attack. Zia continued to use her glowing energy on the Marowak, but it was slowly regaining the will to fight, and it charged Zia.

Officer Jenny ran towards the museum, with the two pokemon who had warned her following behind. She hoped that her backup would arrive soon after her, she had no idea what she was going up against. As she neared the museum, she saw signs of battling. "Arcanine, I think we're gonna need your help!" She threw out a pokeball and the legendary east came out, running towards the museum ahead of Jenny, and bursting through the doors. It surveyed the situation, and attacked the Marowak, since it seemed like the bigger threat. It it into the side and tossed it into its trainer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Kisa heard the door burst open, looking behind her she saw a one of the most majestic Pokemon she had ever seen before.(The first one was Jake) She watched it as it took out the Marowack. Benjamin slowly tried to get up but nearly fell when he started Glowing. "Huh, Benjamin are you ok?" Amy asked. By this time Frenzy and Clark had made it back into the museum. All of the pokemon and Kisa stared in awe as Benjamin started to change his form. He grew slightly bigger and his claws grew longer and sharper. He even grew a horn on the back of his head. "Whoa! Benjamin you evolved! Let's see." Kisa said as she took out her Pokedex. "Charmeleon:It lashes about with its tail to knock down its foe. It then tears up the fallen opponent with sharp claws. the Pokedex read. "Awesome. Congrat's Benjamin." The boys said. "You look cool Benjamin." Amy commented.

Benjamin examined himself slowly taking in his new form. "Hmp. It's no big deal. Pokemon evolve, that's how we get stronger. Now I can beat the stupid snake!" he growled with a firey passion. Clenching his claws into a fist he vowed to defeat Jake.

Back in the Lab, Jake let out a small sneeze. Yume giggled. "It seem's that someone's talking about you Jake." she said. Soundwave just sighed and went back to doing what he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:41 am

Ryler's muscles relaxed slightly as the officer came in with her Arcanine, "Thanks, who knows what would've happened if you didn't come along...Zia, are you alright?" Zia looked about to fall over, so Ryler came over and picked her up. Bro and Zack came over as well, and Skye perched herself on Ryler's shoulder. They all seemed in need of a pokecenter, but the battle between the bloody-eyed man and the officer was still going on. "Officer Jenny, I wasn't expecting you to be here...we'll take our leave." The houndoom shot a smokescreen out and covered the entire museum, and when the smog lifted, there was no trace of the rockets or the strangely dressed men.

Officer Jenny ran over to the kids, "You kids are reckless, rushing in here without any thought! But, you were brave...I'll take you to the pokemon center, come on!" She hopped on her Arcanine's back, and it looked like there was enough room for two more. Ryler returned his pokemon and waited for Kisa to jump on, "Ladies first!" He grinned at her, despite all the craziness that went on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 am

Kisa quickly returned her Pokemon, after a small fit of coughing from the Smokescreen. "Thank you Ryler." Kisa said hopping on the back of the large Pokemon. It's strange though, why would Team Plasma be here? What if, what if he's here in the Kanto Region? she thought in horror. The one man she could never forgive, the one that owned the viscous Hydrygon. Kisa was too occupied with her thought she noticed that they were at the Pokecenter already.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 am

Ryler jumped off the Arcanine and helped Kisa down, "We should get our pokemon to the center, they're really hurt." Officer Jenny tipped her cap as a sign of admiration, "You kids are brave, even if a little stupid sometimes!" She giggled innocently and rode off to the police station. Ryler took Kisa's hand and looked at her with soft eyes, "C'mon, let's go inside, ok?" he smiled and lead her inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 am

Kisa hopped down with Ryler's help, "C'mon, let's go inside, ok?" he said. She felt warmth in her hand and noticed that he was holding her hand. With a small nod she followed Ryler in. Kisa felt the heat rise in her cheeks and hoped that no one would notice.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:32 am

Ryler walked up to Nurse Joy, she greeted them with a smile like always, but this time she winked at Ryler like they were sharing an inside joke. He looked at her with a confused face, but when he reached for his pokeballs, he realized he was still holding Kisa's hand. His face turned as red as his old cap, and he quickly let go, stammering a bit, "Ah, er...s-sorry, I didn't realize I was still..." Nurse Joy giggled a bit to herself and took the pokeballs to the healing machine. When she came back she announced that it would take a long while until their pokemon were healed, and that they should go and, "have fun". Ryler blushed even more, "Wh-what's that supposed to mean...?" She stuck her tongue out in a child-like way and walked back to the medical room to heal their pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:36 am

"I think I'll see how my Pokemon are doing at Proff. Oak's." Kisa said, slightly embarrassed. Why should she feel that way? Maybe it was what Nurse Joy was teasing Ryler about. Holding out the Xtranssever she contacted the Professor. "Hello Professor. How is everyone?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:44 am

Ryler squeezed into the call with Kisa, "Hey guys! How's it going?" Prof. Oak came into view, being almost crushed by all of Red and Touko's pokemon, "Why, hello, there! As you can see, it's been pretty crowded around here with your new friends! It's been great to study your pokemon though, Touko! They're amazing, especially your Hydreigon, here!" Touko's baby came into view, smiling like no tomorrow. Red smiled, hey guys, how's it been going without me there? Any word from Pikachu yet?" Charizard was the first to speak, "No, he's still off training by himself, I don't know how he's planning to get stronger though, he's already as powerful as a pikachu can get." Red frowned a bit, but having Touko next to him he didn't feel too bad, she was there to comfort him if he needed it, and he was sure that Pikachu would come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 am

Touko chuckled, "Dende's really sweet, and he loves to help out when he can. Everyone behaving?" she commented. All of her Pokemon that she could see nodded their heads. Zekrom must of been outside. "How's your journey so far?" Jake asked. "It's going well, I'm close to getting my first Gym badge and Benjamin evolved. And I've got several new friends, you guys would love them." Touko said.

"Is Benjamin being nice to you Mama?" Dende asked. Touko chuckled, Dende was always looking out for her well being. He was sooo sweet. "Don't worry, he's as nice as he can get." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:01 am

Red smiled, "Heh, after Touko, I'm going after Brock, remember him, Venusaur?" Venusaur nodded, he was one of the only pokemon besides Pikachu who was with Red from the very beginning, "Yeah, he was pretty tough. You'll have to watch out for his Onix, it's pretty powerful, and it likes to use a Bind attack." Red nodded, "Yeah, I remember that..." He realized that Touko was still listening, "I mean uh, that's what I've heard, anyways! Heheh.." He still didn't want her to know that he was the champion, at least not yet. Prof. Oak attempted to change the subject, "So, your legendary pokemon has been a great help in my research, he's amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:09 am

Touko got slightly confused over what Red had said but chose to ignore it. "I'm glad Professor. Just be careful with Yume. Seriously, have a Spell Tag on hand." Touko warned. Chandelure were amazing pokemon but being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind. You have to be really careful with this Pokemon. Yume just laughed, "Guess I'm the grim reaper of Pokemon." she said with a scary smile. "You guys be good, and listen to the Professor ok? See you Professor." Touko asked. "Right!" her pokemon shouted at the same time.

Hanging up she looked to Red. "So what do you want to do while we wait for the gang to heal?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 7:16 am

Ryler shrugged, "I dunno, wanna head over to the entrance of Mt. Moon? It shouldn't be dangerous around there, and there's a pokemon center, so they can send our pokemon to us when they're done!" He walked out the door, hoping Kisa would follow him, he didn't want to hold her hand again, he kept feeling strange whenever he did it. "So, tell me about yourself, Kisa, we haven't had much time alone ever since we met! It's kinda nice being alone with you, y'know.." He felt his face heating up again looking at Kisa, and decided to focus on the setting sun in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snake and A Mouse   A Snake and A Mouse - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snake and A Mouse
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next