Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hunt is On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

So this was the Fallen Leaf Copse....the thing Sova had failed to find first. It was certainly beautiful enough to be a treasure, but the real treasure was within....somewhere. Perhaps it wasn't too late for him to be the one to find the treasure. Of course, having someone as enthusiastic about treasure as Mirage with him was sure to help as well.

"This looks like a nice place to live...." He said.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:34 pm

"I have no idea what the point of that was, but can we please just get moving?" Mirage begged, sitting outside of the leaf pile while Freddy seemed to roll in the leaves and toss them into the air. He had forgotten all previous problems and tried to invite Sova to play with him by throwing leaves over the Glaceon's head.
"Fun! Fun! Fun!" he cried each time he threw a hand full of leaves into the air to watch them fall back down.
Mirage only rolled her eyes, not interested in some petty games for children and wanting to find the treasure and get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:22 am

After experiencing the leaf rain firsthand, Sova could tell why Mirage wasn't amused by it. It wasn't exactly annoying, but it wasn't really pleasant either. It was more neutral than anything, kind of pointless. But he smiled regardless in an attempt to not upset the bear. "Yeah, I bet it's fun, but we don't really have time to stop and play. I almost forgot we're exploring. You can stay and have fun though." He said in an attempt to convince the teddiursa to stay behind. He didn't want have to look after the little thing the whole time and risk it getting hurt on his watch. And it would be his watch because Mirage most likely would not care.

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Cg1bFr4 , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 7GQNIO6 , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 OLuhrcy , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Rmy6L5r , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 7R7f359
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:14 am

"B-B-But you're my fwiends..." the bear began tearing up at the idea of departing from his friends, "I could come with you! We can go exploring togedur!" The bear seemed to brighten up at the idea.

Up above them, the leaves began falling once more as the branches quaked as something traversed above. Out of the trees, a brown form shot forth from them and tackled the small bear. The two were sent into a roll from the tackle, and only stopped when the brown form stood up on its tail, carrying Freddy with it in a hug, "Hey! Hey! Freddy!!!" the Sentret cried.

"Bonnie!" the bear cheered up immediately.

Mirage continued to watch from the sidelines once more, startled by the sudden "attack" on the bear but relaxed with slight annoyance as it was just the bear's friend.

"We're going on an adventure Bonnie! An Adventureeeeeee!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 3:53 am

Sova jumped back from the scene, preparing to attack for a moment before realizing the sentret was no threat.  He relaxed upon realizing this.  "Uh....hi."  He said rather dully, figuring he would not get a chance to talk to Mirage alone for quite a while at this rate.  Even worse, Mirage would probably get annoyed at having these two around.  He was trying to avoid such a situation.  It seemed more and more every day like fate had a sense of humor with him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:25 am

"They're going on an adventure Bonnie!" Freddy chimed to the sentret.
"Ooh! An Adventure! An Adventure!" Bonnie bounced up and down on his tail, after placing the bear back on the floor.
"Let's go guys! I can lead the way!" Freddy motioned them to follow along, giving a march as he went into the pushes, with Bonnie following not far behind.

Mirage stared, she looked to Sova, "I'm NOT going with those two..." she spoke, looking to the Glaceon with disapproval of the two that had gone off on their adventure.
Before another word was said, something else fell from the tree in between the two. Mirage jumped away as spikes stabbed outwards to catch the form, and those spikes quickly retreated to leave a smooth pokemon in its place. It seemed to just sit there....doing nothing...some items soon fell after it as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:44 am

Sova opened his mouth to speak in protest to the two kids, preparing some story about how they needed to go, maybe because of Mirage's injured paw. Before he could say anything, however, his attention was turned back to Mirage as she almost became a pincushion. After looking over the zorua and assuring himself that she was not injured, a few more interesting things fell from above.

The glaceon approached the cocoon cautiously, eyeing a Lum Berry. "Well, clearly you don't need this....sooo....I'ma just...." He trailed off as he put a paw in front of the berry and slowly began dragging it away, seeing if this spiky ball of fun would protest.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 am

"Go ahead, I have no need for such petty objects, however I do ask a favor of you two. I've been hearing what's going on from above..." the cascoon suddenly spoke.

"Hey you guys comin' or wh-Chicaaa!" The raccoon returned, standing on his tail in excitement.

"No! My name is not Chica you stupid Sentret!" The cascoon fired back.

"C'mon gurl! We're going on an adventure Chicaaa!" Bonnie continued.

"I'm a guy and my name is not f*cking Chica!" Chica growled before looking to the Glaceon and Mirage, "You two gotta help me, please! They've been dragging me around for weeks now, I haven't seen my wife and children in over a month!" he begged.

Mirage blinked, watching as the bear returned and the two began cheering that their friend "Chica" had returned. She looked to Sova, almost pitying the Cascoon who had to put up with those two for weeks, she seemed as if she was about to say something. The sheer oddness of the situation kept her silent however.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 am

Sova tilted his head and gave a puzzled and worried look at the situation. These children were looking to be more of psychotic kidnappers than harmless kids. What in the hell were kids here being taught?

He stepped in front of the cascoon to block off the advance of the two gremlins. "Woah, woah. I know you want friends and all, but if this guy isn't interested, you can't make him be your friend." He thought about what he'd just said. If these two really were idiotic or deranged enough to think this random cascoon was some female named "Chica" who wanted to be their friend, perhaps trying to reason with them wasn't going to work. Come to think of it, he hadn't yet TRIED to reason with them. Would they attempt to force him to be their "friend" as well now? It wasn't like he was above smacking kids around if he had to, but it seemed....distasteful.

"Oh, and that reminds me, Mi- Foxy and I need to get going as well. She's homesick." He added on. Either he would kill two birds with one stone, resolving all issues at once, or he would have to fight the children of the corn.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:36 am

"Of course she's our friend! Anyone can be a friend!" the teddiursa cheered with glee.
"C'mon! C'mon! Why be at home when you can go on an adventuuuure!" the sentret added on.
"Help me please..." the Cascoon seemed to be near tears.

Mirage had to pity the cascoon, she wanted to help him against these...overly attached children.
"I don't think we're going to be able to talk our way out of this..." Mirage huffed, "Are you gonna continue or can we just beat the crap out of them? If you're gonna continue i'll just take the pointy thorn thing and leave..." the zorua flicked her tail, annoyance in her voice. She didn't bother hiding it from Bonnie and Freddy, she did not quite care anymore. Protection from those around the forest wasn't worth dealing with these two to her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:13 am

Sova sighed in frustration at the events around him. "Yes, yes, take him, but I'm not done here yet....so I'll catch up." He replied to Mirage, agitation in his voice. It didn't matter if these were kids, he was sick of trying to be nice to everyone.

"You little idiots, this isn't even a girl. He's a GUY. And he's speaking, like, with his voice. You can understand words, RIGHT? Not everyone wants to be your damn friend. If you LISTENED to a word he said, maybe you could comprehend that he hates you. And the funny thing is I can tell why he would feel this way." He said in a cold, condescending tone. These children deserved it, they clearly needed a wake up call, lest they kidnap some other defenseless citizen in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Mirage shrugged and went over to the cascoon, "C'mon buddy," she turned around and kicked the cascoon over a bush and away from the group.
"Thank yoooooou" the Cascoon cried as it was kicked, not caring about the brutality of his transportation. Mirage followed after him, prepped to keep kicking the cascoon as an easier and more entertaining method of transporting the round pokemon.

"Huh?" Bonnie spoke.
"So...she doesn't want to be our friend?" Teddy spoke, seeming to tear up a little at the thought. The bear promptly fell to his rump and began to bawl, screaming in grief at the idea that "Chica" didn't want to be his friend.
Bonnie suddenly grew defensive, "No! No! Of course she does! Everyone wants to be our friend!" The sentret seem to be growing rather angry with the Glaceon...

[Energy: 8]
Kat carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt is On! - Page 10 7doHI8l , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Seh7LU4 , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 JRnG9bI , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 7doHI8l , The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Pecha_11
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Sova growled at the two pests that he'd begun to see more as something that needed hit than children. "No one wants to be your friend, and for good reason. You're psychotic kidnappers. Now, I will be leaving, unless you still can't comprehend my message. I'm more than willing to beat it into you if that's the case." He threatened, keeping his cold tone. It wasn't like he was afraid of things, but if he was, a few crazy kids would not be on the list.

He turned to walk away from the two, fairly certain they wouldn't be stupid enough to try to fight the pissed off glaceon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Mirage had kicked the cascoon once more, getting some decent distance before deciding to take a break. However her break was short, as two wrumple came out of the bushes, she had immediately put on a hostile stance, expecting them to attack, but the Cascoon seemed to shout with glee, "My Children!" the two wrumple looked to the cascoon and gave excited cries, inching over to him and giving them as much hugs as they could with their tiny arms.

"NOOOO!" the teddiursa cried, before rushing forth and attempting to hug the Glaceon, glowing an orange aura as it attempted to use Superpower in order to cling to the Glaceon, "Don't Goooooo!"
The sentret chased after the two, popping up in front of the Glaceon to try and stop him so the teddiursa could cling to him and keep him in place. Maybe they could set their friend straight still?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Sova smirked, seeing that the insane children seemed to now be enemies. "Looks like I get to take the fun route then." He commented as the two charged him.

Immediately, he froze his fur into spikes as the bunnelby attempted to grab onto him and hold him still, causing it to recoil back from essentially grabbing a bramble bush. He stepped back as the teddiursa attempted to hug him however, as he felt like he would probably feel some pain despite having his spiky shield.

As the teddiursa's arms closed inches away from the glaceon, barely missing him, he ducked down and swiped his tail under the bear's legs with a spin, knocking it off its feet. As it fell, he froze his tail into its battle-ready icy flail state and spun once more, knocking Freddy through the air and tumbling on the ground.

"Now, what have we learned? Everyone hates you? Yes, that is exactly what we've learned." Sova commented before turning once again to walk in the opposite direction of the animatronics children.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 pm

"My babiessss~" the cascoon exclaimed with joy as he spoke with the two wrumple and seemed stressed about not being able to hug them without piercing through them with his spines.
Mirage merely stayed back, wondering whether to leave now or wait for Sova. She certainly was not enjoying this little reunion, this had nothing to do with the treasure, they had gotten completely side tracked! The zorua merely sighed, and decided to wait while the Cascoon cooed to his children and spoke about how much he had missed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is On!
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next