Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hunt is On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

The Hunt is On! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

So this was the Fallen Leaf Copse....the thing Sova had failed to find first. It was certainly beautiful enough to be a treasure, but the real treasure was within....somewhere. Perhaps it wasn't too late for him to be the one to find the treasure. Of course, having someone as enthusiastic about treasure as Mirage with him was sure to help as well.

"This looks like a nice place to live...." He said.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:39 pm

Sova trekked over to where Mirage had wandered off to, the sounds of the whining children fading to silence as he walked. When Mirage came into view with no signs of the insane children around, he sighed in relief. "Miraaaaaaaage! I did the thing! Ready to go?" He greeted and questioned the zorua. It wasn't of his concern what the cascoon planned to do now, but it was away from the children of the corn, so that was all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm

"Yes i've been ready ok let's go," Mirage spoke quickly, taking off from the scene before the children decided to return or the Cascoon decided to do anything else. She desired to get back on track, to return to their quest and to find that stupid treasure, and find out if it was even real or not! The zorua moved along, her paw bothering her a bit less and allowing her to not have to limp as hard as she had to earlier with her wounds from that strange trap that had been laid there. She hoped that those strange things hadn't been spread about Shadowhue without her knowing, she'd hate to get stuck in one again without anyone around to help her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:20 am

Sova nodded and followed along with Mirage, just as eager to get out of the area and back to treasure hunting as soon as possible. This day had been full of annoying distractions so far. Maybe he'd actually get a chance to talk to the zorua for an extended period of time now. "Finally we're free of all that...." He commented as soon as they were out of earshot of anyone in the area they were previously in.

"So, how's your paw doing?" He questioned, hoping to spark up a conversation as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 am

"Fine," she spoke bluntly, shooting down that topic as soon as she could before they were back to square one with the glaceon asking her to lean on him for support. She thought for a moment, figuring the Glaceon was probably just going to bring the topic up again and again, so she needed something to divert him from that topic.
"You think that kid's parents is going to come hunt us down?" she decided to ask, genuinely curious if they might get attacked by Ursarings later on that were supposedly the 'strongest in the entire copse'. She continued along, still limping but better than before.

[Energy: 1]
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:03 am

Mirage was claiming to be fine, which was backed up by her paw seeming to be doing better than before. It was disappointing to Sova that he couldn't do anything else to help, but at least the zorua was managing. Though she'd brought up a good point about the ursarangs. Were they going to be attacked by these supposedly extremely powerful pokemon?

"Huh....good question. Maybe. But if they do, I'll die before I let you get hurt....and I don't plan to die any time soon. Soooo you don't need to worry." He insisted in the hopes of ceasing any of Mirage's possible worries.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:39 am

"I'm not worried about safety, i'm more worried about causing a scene and attracting even more unwanted attention," she huffed. She kept moving alone, the sun was shining and the day appeared as if it couldn't possibly go wrong in any way shape or form from this point on. However, to Mirage this only just made her more and more miserable. She wanted to go back to the darkness that was Shadowhue, to curl up in her den and take a nap, relax a bit and not have to worry about something sneaking up behind her and striking from behind.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:02 am

Sova shrugged. Attraction wasn't exactly the best thing for them, but so far they'd done fine. "I dunno how much attraction that would cause, but lets not worry about it unless it happens. No use worrying about something that hasn't happened yet. Or at the very least, leave the worrying to me." He pleaded to the zorua, hoping to be able to get her to relax. He still hadn't forgotten about his goal to make her laugh, but right now with her current stressed state it seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:32 am

"Plenty, especially if they go to the police about it, they've already been trying to track me down as of late. I've been seeing them combing through Shadowhue in search of me quite a bit, they don't think to check up in trees or under rocks in dens though for some reason," Mirage responded to the Sova, "It'd be a pain to deal with explaining why you were there with me, you'd be arrested for even befriending me" she added on. This reasoning was why she usually hung around outlaws, Sova had to be one of the few that she actually hung around with that wasn't one.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:12 am

Sova shrugged, not seeming to care about the threatening possibilities.  Nothing was going to scare him away from Mirage.  "Eh, they can't arrest me just because you used Attract and turned me into a love-slave.  Unwilling participant in a crime, I get off free."  He commented, though upon hearing his own words, he realized it seemed a bit selfish.  If Mirage was caught he would be able to escape charges, but she wouldn't.

"But of course, I'd never let anyone get to you anyways.  That is a love-slave's job."  He added on in a joking manner, though he meant what he said despite it intentionally coming off as a joke.  He just didn't know how to tell something like that to a cold-hearted criminal in a way that was believable and wouldn't make the conversation awkward.

(22 energy)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 pm

"I doubt it would work again and again though. What if they had some way to counter 'Attract'? What then? Fight for me and you'll surely be faced with charges equal to mine at the very least," Mirage huffed, continuing on through the copse. Her mind trailed back to the treasure, she knew that these kind of things were difficult to find, but when were they going to actually FIND the damned thing? She sighed in boredom, watching the path ahead of her and waiting for something exciting to occur that had to do with the secret this copse held.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:57 pm

"Then I'll just make sure neither of us are caught. Easy." Sova said rather nonchalantly. Why was Mirage so worried about this? He had already vowed to protect the zorua, so why was she so worried? Was it possible she could worry for the life of someone other than her self? And was she worrying for the glaceon? Either way, he needed to show for certain that he didn't plan on leaving regardless of what she said.

"Besides, the only other option would be me abandoning you, which I'm never gonna do. You're stuck with me." He continued.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:22 am

Mirage stopped when she heard of him mention her being stuck with him, "Oh really?" she spoke. She swiftly dived into the bushes nearby and took off, ignoring the pain in her paw. She planned to show the Glaceon that what he thought was impossible, was possible. She kept fleeing, darting about and back tracking to throw around her scent in case the glaceon tried to sniff her out. She eventually dodged into an old den under the roots of a tree, and swept some leaves to cover the entrance, concealing herself from the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:52 am

"Hey no that's not-" Sova began, but the zorua was already gone. He immediately gave chase with Quick Attack, hiding himself from view in the hopes the zorua would stop running if she thought she'd escaped him. Why had she taken what was meant to be a kind reassurance as a challenge? He had only meant that he didn't want to leave her, not that she was trapped with him.

Soon enough, the glaceon lost sight of Mirage, all noise made by the zorua had ceased and the tracks stopped. So, he'd assumed she was somewhere in an area and decided to hop into a tree and wait for her to show her self. He climbed a low hanging branch, hopped to a higher up branch and so on so forth until he had a good view of the area while being hidden in the leaves of the tree. "Come out, come out where ever you are." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 am

Mirage waited, not daring to peek out of the small den. Curiosity is what killed the Meowth as they always said. She relaxed, if she was found, it was likely Sova. This little game would probably keep him busy for a while, and she would get to relax for a bit. She curled up in the small den, which only had enough room for her to move about, and waited. Her eyes began to droop, not realizing how sleepy she had become from all of this traveling. If she was found again, she likely was not going to run again, if she wasn't then she would wait for cries of frustration to prove that he could not always find her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:50 am

As it became evident the zorua was not going to come out any time soon, Sova began surveying the area, looking for any possible hiding places. Maybe she was in a tree as well and had watched him. Maybe she was in a bush or a hole. A hole....maybe a den? Surely there were dens, given all of the small furry forest critters in the area. Perhaps Mirage had used one of those as a hiding place. Was the glaceon even in the right place? Maybe the zorua had really given him the slip and run off somewhere, abandoning him. No no no no, she would never do that....especially right after he'd vowed not to do that very thing to her. She'd never....would she?

The glaceon's attention was taken away from his thoughts as he noticed something down below....

Lord E V carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt is On! - Page 11 5cNwMM5 , The Hunt is On! - Page 11 5fx71xO , The Hunt is On! - Page 11 6E2KJwk , The Hunt is On! - Page 11 9rVp5vO , The Hunt is On! - Page 11 6VqZUkn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is On!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next