Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Hunt is On!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

The Hunt is On! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:48 am

First topic message reminder :

So this was the Fallen Leaf Copse....the thing Sova had failed to find first. It was certainly beautiful enough to be a treasure, but the real treasure was within....somewhere. Perhaps it wasn't too late for him to be the one to find the treasure. Of course, having someone as enthusiastic about treasure as Mirage with him was sure to help as well.

"This looks like a nice place to live...." He said.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Sova shrugged at Nico's question. "No particular direction, anywhere but here I suppose." He said rather absently, more focused on the zorua. "Hey, Mirage, you alright? You....kinda almost ate my paw earlier. What was that about?" He asked, trying to sound as sincere as possible, lest he insult Mirage by accident. If there was one thing that was in his best interest, it would be NOT offending her. From what he'd gathered, Mirage tended to hold things against others quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:59 pm

"Nothing, I'm fine, Sorry," She spoke, trying to dismiss the subject quickly, "Let's just get moving. It's not like its going to find itself," she added. She looked to the gastly, not quite sure if it was after the treasure of Fallen Leaf Copse as well. As an outlaw, she had no intention of sharing. She was already being too nice as of late, especially with those events back at Mt. Frostmeer, if she kept going at that paste then she would end up as the next pokemon in death row. Hell, she might even be killed by someone she knew. She huffed, growing a bit irritated at the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:07 pm

''What wont find itself? Are we looking for something? Oh I love scavenger hunts!!!'' he exclaimed. He imagined claiming the prize with his new friends. There was a gleam in mirages eye that sorta unnerved him. Why is she staring at me like that? Did i do something wrong? Was I too peppy. Oh god iv screwed it up again. A deep sadness filled Nico. He assumed that soon his friends would leave him like all the others did. There not my friends no ones my friend all i have is myself. A single tear fell from his eye and he tried to wiped it away before they saw it.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Sova seemed completely tunnelvisioned on Mirage, paying no mind to to anything other than their conversation. "Oh come on, you can talk to me. Besides, if you're gonna try to eat my paw, I think I at least deserve to know why." He said to the zorua. Why was she bothering to be so secretive? If he was out to get her, he could have just left her to die in the snow.... Perhaps she was worried about the gastly? Or maybe she just didn't want to look like she had feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 am

"Just a bad dream is all," she huffed, before looking to the gastly to see...it was crying? She stared, surprised that this pokemon was hurt so badly so easily by her little glare.
'Perhaps letting him follow wasn't such a good idea,' she thought, thinking that the Gastly was putting on either a pathetic appearance for the sake of hiding something or even just as pathetic as he seemed and might become a problem later on. She looked to Sova, "What's with him?" she pointed to the Gastly, hoping the friendlier pokemon-friendly Glaceon might be able to calm the gastly down enough to keep it from bawling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 am

Nico noticed mirage looking at him. Maybe I shouldn't be to worried. I doubt they will stay with me for very long anyway. He looked around waiting for answer about the treasure. He thought of every possibly anger he could think of. Using it as a motivator he looked around for something for with he could be distracted by he saw a tree and started floating up it to see what lay ahead on the path. seeing a winding path that split up into multiple directions ahead of them. ''Hey guys? There seems to be a fork in the road'' he said. His voice was still a bit chocked up but he was pretty sure the two pokemon had heard him.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:37 am

Sova shrugged to Mirage and looked up to the source of the now high up gasly's voice. "A fork? Well, can you see where each path leads?" He asked, curious. If there was a fork in the road then they would have trouble choosing which path to take unless they could determine where each one led. Otherwise they'd just be leaving it up to chance. Maybe they'd wander into more danger if they took the wrong path, not that he would be worried about his own safety. He actually enjoyed the last fight. Only Mirage seemed to end up in an unpleasant situation. That was just unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:44 am

The zorua looked up to the gastly, as it seemed to drag the Glaceon off topic. She thought for a moment, "Well, if you can't go see where the paths lead, then we can either split up or all go down the same path and come back if it leads to nowhere important or someplace we don't want to be. By the way, what's your name?" She questioned the Gastly, realizing that he hasn't introduced himself. She wondered if she should use a false name if he asked for hers, she was a well known outlaw, especially in the guild, if this gastly was an explorer he probably was not going to be like Sova. Sova would also be in greater trouble due to being in the guild as well, and not attacking an outlaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 am

Nico was taken aback for a moment. ''Nico, My name is Nico. There seems to be two path ways and one of them runs through a thick forest, the other over some hills. Its hard to see the end of them so i have no clue'' he called down. He was a little hurt no one had heard him introduce himself. a second time was understandable. He just hoped they didn't forget he had feelings as well. ''So which path you wanna take Sova?'' He said as he floated back down. He walked up to them ''Or would you rather ask your master here'' he smirked with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 am

Sova took the joke from the gastly as a chance to appeal more to Mirage. "Well? You heard him, where would you like to go....master?" He joked. Of course she wasn't actually his master. Definitely not. It wasn't like he was constantly ignoring Nico to talk to her instead, letting her decide everything and agreeing with everything she said or anything like that.

DEFINITELY NOT. That'd just be pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:21 am

"How about everyone but me jumps off a cliff :D"
Well, it seemed like Mirage was the leader here. It kind of irked her in a way, she preferred being on her own, that way people wont blame her and get angry with her if something died along the way because she didn't care for it.
"I don't know, they're just scenery its not important which one. For all I care we could go right because it's the 'right' way," she huffed, giving her tail a flick before walking ahead of them. She didn't care much for the master jokes, and she hardly noticed the difference in Sova's behavior. She had figured he was just this way with all of his friends, the vixen didn't quite understand the difference between friendship and what the Glaceon might be feeling for Sova.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:35 am

Nico chuckled to himself silently he enjoyed the thought of furthering what he sensed in a way was sovas and mirages relationship. It made him happy to make others happy. ''So how long have you and her been together'' he asked sova. Hoping to get a better view of there lives. maybe understanding them more is the key to not piss them off. as they walked down the right path they approached a hill. Better keep an eye out for rouge pokemon So Nico tried to watch his back.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt is On! - Page 3 7doHI8l , The Hunt is On! - Page 3 5cNwMM5
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 am

Sova's ears perked at the mention of he and Mirage "being together".  It seemed implicative of....something more than friendship, which made him want to panic out loud in an attempt to cover it up.  Wait, cover what up!?  He had nothing to cover up.  STAY CALM SOVA, he thought.  "Uh....you mean how long have we known each other?  Not long."  He said in an attempt to just play it off and hopefully stop Mirage from attempting to kill the clueless gastly who definitely wasn't half right.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:11 am

"Just what are you implying?" Mirage wanted to snarl at the Gastly, but she had been interrupted by Sova speaking up and answering for her. She decided to lay off, and instead flicked her tail and spoke, "I'm Ira, and as you already know this is Sova,"

She ceased talking, her ears twitching and causing her earrings to collide once more as she heard something rustle in some bushes, "Wait, what was that?" she asked, "I think we have visitors.."

[Energy: 2]
Kat carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The Hunt is On! - Page 3 7GQNIO6 , The Hunt is On! - Page 3 YRU707e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:31 am

''Okay, Nice to meet you. I was simply inferring that you and Sova seem to get along quite well, more than any friends i had seen. so i just assumed you guys were you know boyfriend girlfriend or something'' Oh.. that's strange. she lied.... hmm what does she have to hide..... wait whats that sound Nico turned around to see a Furret with a ribbon around its neck duck behind a bush. ''Ira i think there is a pokemon stalking us, over there in that bush'' Just letting the liar have an update. he thought bitterly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunt is On!   The Hunt is On! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunt is On!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next