Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Beginning of an Ambiton

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The little Dwebble gazed longingly at the entrance to her new life. Her earthy shell felt light for once and her feet seemed to barely touch the ground. She'd never remembered being so exited for something. For the first time in a while, she was speechless, struck by the awe and magnitude of this moment.
Of course, that didn't last long. It never does.
"Hello?" She yelled into opening. "Is anyone there? HELLO?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Once more a chuckle escaped the guildmaster.
"Sorry, dearies, but you'll have to be present for the signup process. Don't worry, it shouldn't take long, but we do need to get you equipped and there are a few other things that have to be taken care of as well. So, do you want to follow me into my quarters now or is there anything left you'd like to discuss first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:01 pm

Sighing inwardly at her awkward current predicament, Pyrra turned sharply in a motion painting dark brown around her. She shook her head to clear her thoughts and motioned that she was ready to follow Faye without so much as glancing back at her new companions. Looking back on it, she should've asked for their names....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:11 pm

"'Bout time." said Minato, sounding annoyed. "I'm getting WAY too hungry. This has gone one far too long. You said it doesn't take long, right?" He said to the guildmaster, tummy growling. "Let's go Garnet... and Mr. Runty and Ms. fire-rat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 pm

That reminded Garnet she didn't know the Snorunts name yet, so she inquired politely enough, but the hunger was probably creating a bitter edge to her voice.
She anxiously peered down the dim hallway of the guild. Pokemon of all sorts were probably getting out of bed going to look at the boards that her own eyes would soon be looking at.
And for the second time she was speechless.
But she nodded slowly to Faye, a crazy grin spreading over her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:29 pm

"Omega... and the Cyndiquil's Pyrra..." The Snorunt answered, without looking at her. His mind was busy with other things. He didn't know how he felt about being on the team with the Cyndaquil. She was a tie to the mountain, and the friends he left behind. Just looking at her made hime feel guilty. Then again, he decided, this would be an excellent opportunity to get news about what's going on there. Besides, she was a respectful and calm client, a good contrast from his more ecstatic cohorts. And the others?
The Dwebble had a large mouth, but also a heart to match. And Minato... He was Minato.
"A rescue team" he mumbled to himself. Surely that wasn't in his plans. Thinking back though... Coming into this town, he didn't have a plan, and this seemed as good as anything else, maybe better.
Omega gave Faye a courteous bow in agreement, and was swept by a wave of anxiety and excitement like nothing he'd felt in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Finally the five Pokémon had reached the guildmaster's quarters.
The room was barely furnished, a few bookshelves adorning the back wall, while a variety of differently-sized bags were hanging from another wall. The center of the room was filled out by a large, wooden desk, four chairs in front of it and one behind it.
Other than that, there was nothing of note to be found in the Meganium's quarters except for the different potted plants standing around.
Entering, the slightly exhausted Faye began by retrieving a rather large tome from one of the bookshelves while asking:
"Well, since you seem to have reached that part anyway, I would need your names first, dearies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:50 pm

With a flourish of her short arms, Pyrra introduced herself through clenched teeth at the Chikorita's thinly-veiled insult. "I believe I introduced myself. I'm Pyrra." Despite herself, she agreed with the Chikorita for the first time. Lunch would be great right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:55 pm

"I am... Minato!" Announced the Chikorita with wide smile. "I have come from far away in search of ramen, honey and adventure! And boy, I'm so hungry I could eat a ponyta!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:11 pm

"Nice Minato," Garnet huffed, holding her face in her claw "Classy. Well ignore Ra-munchkin, I'm Garnet, and unless anyone objects I believe I'm team leader"
She looked around at the surrounding Pokemon. Yes, that was very rash, but they wouldn't be united if not for her, and her father was the leader of his team. Something in her gut... Ambition, told her that she had to be the leader. She craved it so much.
But even deeper than that, she wanted to be looked up to. She lived in a large room under ground, with her fretful aunt, and her dozens of Sandile babies. She was ignored a lot or worried over. She just wanted this victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"I'm Omega" Omega said, hoping to keep the introductions short. He made note of Garnet's personality, as well as Minato's. It was always good to know what everyone was thinking. All Omega wished for was to get this registration over and get some money. He probably had some problem to do with money, but he really couldn't stop himself. Same with being neat. But whatever, all that mattered now was getting this registration done.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Smiling, the Grass type wrote the future team members' names down into the book in front of her.
Finally they had begun to make some progress at least. Hopefully they would be able to keep this speed up now, although Faye doubted it. The next question was the one, that usually took the most time in any signup. Silently sighing she asked:
"Okay, dearies, have you decided on a team name yet? Because that would be the next step in your signup. Feel free to take your time with this if you haven't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

Pyrra was just glad the Chikorita wasn't their leader. She turned to Garnet expectantly. Had they planned the team name before she'd entered? Hopefully it was something she could live with, at least for the foreseeable future....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:03 am

"Team Ramen. That's us." Said Minato with a serious expression. "I will not take no for an answer. Team Ramen is our name, exploring dungeons is our game. That. Is. All."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Garnet didn't even respond, which was unlike her. She'd usually have a witty retort by now but that was not the case. She was focusing on the room. After being crammed in an underground chamber with a dozen Sandile, this room was very roomy, It'd have to be, she thought, Faye's huge. It wasn't very decorated, but there was a homely feel to it. There were 2 or 3 journals stacked on top of eachother, each crammed with notes, on the shelves there were a small variety of young berry trees, including some very exotic ones. But in the centre of the room was the object that most caught her attention. A large pink ribbon, dirty and torn, but it had a sort of gravity to it, almost bending under the memories it held. Her mouth was gaped open so long, that a small drop of bile dripped out of her mouth, making the ground hiss. She snapped back to attention and nodded respectfully. Faye, though she seemed so majestic and mighty in her role, was once an explorer. Cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:14 am

A unique name, strange, but suitable for what Omega thought was a strange and unique band of individuals. "I guess Team Ramen it is," Omega said neutrally, "I'm too lazy to argue over this anyways." Hoping once again to get this over with very quickly, he decided to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of an Ambiton
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next