Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Beginning of an Ambiton

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The little Dwebble gazed longingly at the entrance to her new life. Her earthy shell felt light for once and her feet seemed to barely touch the ground. She'd never remembered being so exited for something. For the first time in a while, she was speechless, struck by the awe and magnitude of this moment.
Of course, that didn't last long. It never does.
"Hello?" She yelled into opening. "Is anyone there? HELLO?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:31 pm

"Lets go, Garnet." muttered Minato. "Let's leave this MURDERER behind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Garnet looked at the hatred in the eyes of Minato, and gained a little respect. So he was passionate about ramen. Was that so different from her and her arguements. At least he'd shown he wasn't a pushover when it came to what he loved. She could respect that. So she whispered quietly under her breath: "Go Team Ramen go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:36 pm

"I'm not too happy about you calling me a murderer, I'm just a benevolent mercenary" said Omega, with a hint of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

"So, now that your little quarrel is over, could we please start on getting you signed up?", Faye spoke, a slight hint of annoyance in her voice for the first time.
"Also I would suggest not being that...temperamental. This town is a peaceful one after all. Now, you can either follow me into my quarters, or we can forget about you forming a rescue team. So, how will you decide?"

(OOC: It is getting rather chaotic in this thread. Thus I would like to say the following things:
1. What are you doing? You haven't even begun with the signups and aren't listening to Faye, yet you are claiming to be a team. Unless you follow her into her quarters and follow her instructions I will not be able to sign you up.
2. Your posts are rather short. We are using an 100-word minimum per post on this site, so please try to work on it.
3. You aren't giving Faye a chance to respond. Thus I am setting the posting order of:
Faye - JK661 - Chespinhat - Sage BL.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ok... we'll try not to be as temperamental..." replied Minato. "So let's proceed with the sign-up. How does it work? Is there a legal binding contract? Do we need ID? Can we get lunch after we're done with this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Garnet cleared her throat. She could already feel that churning nervousness in her stomach. She shook in her very shell. She wouldn't cry of course, but the disappointment was crushing her. She was brought up to be respectful, and she felt like she had failed miserably.
"Good job" she sarcastically told herself. "You've insulted the guildmaster twice in one day. Fan-feebas-tastic."
Her eyes gazed at Faye's green feet. She wasn't ready to look her in the eyes yet. For once in her life, Garnet felt small. She admired Minato's optimistic attitude, he even cracked a joke, while she was filled with dread.
"I'm so sorry" she squeaked.

OOC: I've already told you this, but I am sorry, and it won't happen again.

Last edited by chespinhat on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 pm

"Ma'am, I apologize for my intrusion, I didn't mean to disturb your registration, I'll be on my way" said Omega politely, for the first time with a hint of nervousness in his voice. But it suddenly struck Omega that it would be a good idea to join a Rescue Team, it had stable pay. and as he turned to leave, he blended into the crowd and snuck around to hid behind the corner, prepared to follow the trio.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:23 pm

"It's okay, sweeties.", the Meganium responded in a soothing voice.
"You were just excited, that's all. Now let's forget about this and get you signed up, shall we?."
Turning towards the Chikorita, she added:
"And to answer your questions, dearie, You'll see, no, no and yes."
As she finished speaking, the guildmaster started walking into the guild, stopping after a short distance to see, whether the others were following her.
"Don't worry, it shouldn't take long at all. Soon you will be a bona fide rescue team and can go on missions across the world. So, are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:28 pm

"As ready as a steaming bowl of ramen!" Exclaimed Minato. "Or at least I'm ready. How 'bout you Garnet? Are you ready, because I'm getting hungry, I haven't eaten in hours!" Minato started daydreaming about the delicious soup he was hoping to receive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:35 pm

A small smile threatened to spread across Garnet's face, and she let it. She was overjoyed, and she rubbed her silver bracelet, given to her by her dad, and looked across the town
"Woohoo!" she cried. "No more sand in my shell for me!" She felt big again. She felt like she could topple the guild with a flick of her claw. Though at this point, she'd prefer a couple a cheri berries. The sun was getting low in the sky, and her tummy rumbled.
"Let's get this over with" she cried happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 pm

"you can do it," Omega thought, "it's now or never!" He took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadow, "Hey, would you guys mind if I joined your rescue team as well?"
"There's not turning back now," Omega thought
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Hearing the Snorunt address them again surprised Faye, who stopped and turned around, seeing it in front of them.
"I think he'd like to join the two of you. So, what do you think? Whether he'll join you or not won't make any difference in regards to the signups, so don't worry about that. So, how will you decide? Feel free to take your time with this. It is an important descision after all."
Happily the Meganium watched these three total strangers becoming friends in moments, already having decided to form a rescue team together. Once again it had been proven, that the magic of friendship truly was everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 pm

"..." Minato was surprised. "Murderer... Ramen Murderer... why would he want to join US of all pokemon? Answer is NO!" Decided Minato.

"But still... an Ice type could be useful..." mutterd Minato... "What do you think, Garnet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Garnet rolled her eyes at Minato's fabulous decision making. Garnet admitted that the Snorunt had guts. So she decided to do this one herself. Her claws twitched as the mighty blades of black and purple that were her egg move, Night Slash, surrounded them.
"Mr. Snorunt!" she yelled "I challenge you to a battle!" Then, remembering what Faye had said, she turned to the guidemaster and asked permission to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:20 pm

"I'm not too comfortable battling against a type I'm weak against..." said Omega, with not a hint of emotion in his voice, "but if you insist on battling, I'll give it a go." said omega, preparing to use double team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of an Ambiton
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next