Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Moonlit Beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestial

Celestial

Poké : 380

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Oh, hai there! I'm Celestial! I might have a pretty name... But trust me, I am NOT a graceful person. I can trip over flat surfaces. And I have to say, that's pretty hard to do if you're not as klutzy as me. See that Vulpix in the avatar? That's me, my Pokesona. The Celestial Pokesona Of Awesomeness (and Klutziness). So, I found this roleplay by chance and I thought, hey, why not join it?

So by a wonderful stroke of luck, I have come to bless this site with my awesomeness.

Hahahahahahahahano.

Are you still here? Congrats. Not many can stand my rambling for long. So, I'm looking forwards to meet you all! If you made it to this point of the post, you have my full and utter respect. Unless I don't like your avatar. Just kidding, don't look at me like that!

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Heya, hello and a wondrous welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
Should there be anything you do not understand or otherwise are in need of help with, do not hesitate to ask!

(By the way, you might want to read the rules again. You'll see, what I am talking about once you do. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:10 pm

HOLY MILTANK that was a really fast response. I like to see that this site is active! There's nothing I really have trouble with, but thank you for offering! Thanks for being so welcomingly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Well, there usually are quite a few members online, so responses are relatively quick.
If you are interested, may I suggest joining us in the chatbox?
It is an interesting place full of random crazyness.
Don't worry, we don't bite! At least not usually.
Great to have you on the site!
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:16 pm

A chatbox? Count me in, I love the random craziness that goes on in chatboxes! I got a vaccine for random-people-bites, so I should be safe. Thanks for having me here!
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:25 pm

The chatbox should be at the top of the main page by the way. Just click "Log in" in the upper right-hand corner. ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Gotcha. Yay, time for some chatboxing!!!
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Helloooo! Welcome to ze site! ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestial

Celestial

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 am

Thank youuuuuu!!! I am very very happy to meet all of these awesome people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlit Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Beginning   Moonlit Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Beginning
Page 1 of 1