Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Beginning of an Ambiton

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of an Ambiton Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

The little Dwebble gazed longingly at the entrance to her new life. Her earthy shell felt light for once and her feet seemed to barely touch the ground. She'd never remembered being so exited for something. For the first time in a while, she was speechless, struck by the awe and magnitude of this moment.
Of course, that didn't last long. It never does.
"Hello?" She yelled into opening. "Is anyone there? HELLO?!"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

While yelling into the guild's entrance usually would have little effect, the Dwebble had the luck, that guildmaster Faye, the Meganium had just returned from one of her frequent trips through Grassveil Town.
Thus the Grass type was easily able to spot the small Pokémon, instantly approaching her and beginning to speak:
"Hello, dearie. My name is Faye. Is there anything I could help you with?"
The warm smile on the guildmaster's face had taken on an almost motherly tone as she spoke to the young Dwebble. Maybe it reminded her of herself when she was younger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:38 pm

"Good Arceus" Garnet huffed. "I'd swear your ability was slow start." Then, remembering that this was the guildmaster gave her a playful wink and added. "Sorry. Just a joke."
She winced at her own stupidity. Fantastic, Garnet thought forlornly to herself, Now I'm never getting in.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Chuckling at the Dwebble's little joke, Faye responded in turn:
"Yes, I know, that there probably is something I can help you with. So what is it, dearie? Would you like to post a mission? Are you visiting a friend maybe? Or is it something else entirely?"
It was refreshing to see, that the young Pokémon in front of her actually had the idea, to make a joke in front of her. Others usually were far too respectful to even consider such a thing, making most normal conversations impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Garnet gaped at the response. This wasn't what usually happened when she told a joke. The usual response was either running away, engaging in a fight, or at best, an arguement. To have someone actually laugh was a rare thing indeed, and so Faye had gotten on Garnet's "They're pretty cool" list with record-breaking speed.
Shaking her head to clear it, she looked the Meganium straight in the eyes a spoke perhaps the words that changed her life...
"I'd like to start a rescue team."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Hearing the news, the motherly smile on the guildmaster's face spread even further, reaching almost from one end of her face to the other.
"That's wonderful, sweetie! A most noble endeavor indeed. Just follow me and we ca start the signup process right away. Don't worry, it shouldn't take long at all. Or is there anything you'd like to know first?"
Calmly the Meganium awaited the Bug type's response, ducking down slightly to reduce the possible itimidation, that might be caused by her being quite a bit larger than the young Pokémon in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Garnet swung her claws limply at her sides. This wasn't all she had hoped. She remembered her fathers colourful tails of him and his partner, Spike the Fraxure. Disappointment gnawed at her belly. She could always ask someone but there was no guarantee that they'd say yes. It would probably take a long time, time she was not willing to lose. So her natural impatience and her secret need for company fought inside her.
She needed a miracle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:17 pm

"Ramen Ramen Ramen Ramen" mutterd Minato the Chikorita as he walked by.
He checked his bag for some Poké. Not a single coin was there. All could hear the rumbling of Minato's ramen-craving belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Garnet was known for being smart, and despite her rash nature, being fairly cautious. So she had no idea why she ran up to the Chikorita, and in front of the guildmaster, hoisted him up with her claws and plopped him down beside of the bemused Faye.
"Can he join my rescue team?" she piped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm

"Wait Wait Wait... who said anything about me joining a rescue team?" cried Minato. "All I want is some lunch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:26 pm

As the spontaneity of her actions starting to dawn on her, she fell to the ground and in another odd action, proud, grudgingly respected Garnet begged the little Chikorita to join.
"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" She cried "Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Minato looked side to side. "Fine. But I want some lunch first..." said Minato. He sighed and than asked "So... what's your name? I'm Minato."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Heat rising to her face, she grasped the stubby Chikorita's foreleg and shook it briskly.
"Garnet" she said "And don't forget it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:31 pm

"I won't," said Minato. "So... where can one get some noodles in this fair town?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Chuckling at the events, that had unfolded in front of her just now, the guildmaster responded once more:
"Of course he can join, dearie. But for future reference you might not want to force others into stuff like this that much. After all it is their descision and you wouldn't want to adventure with someone, who would much rather do something else entirely, would you? Now, if you would please follow me, so we can get the two of you signed up? And maybe we could go get some noodles afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of an Ambiton
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next