Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Beginning of an Ambiton

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

The little Dwebble gazed longingly at the entrance to her new life. Her earthy shell felt light for once and her feet seemed to barely touch the ground. She'd never remembered being so exited for something. For the first time in a while, she was speechless, struck by the awe and magnitude of this moment.
Of course, that didn't last long. It never does.
"Hello?" She yelled into opening. "Is anyone there? HELLO?!"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:59 pm

Garnet quickly shed her embarrassment. There's no time for that, she thought. I'm in a rescue team.
"YES" She yelled, causing Faye to flinch and Minato to scurry backwards a bit. And once again, she studied the lightning bolt shape on her bracelet.
"So" she said to Minato "what do we call ourselves?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 pm

"Ramen" muttered Minato. "I need to get some ra-. OH!" Minato had a brilliant idea. "Team Ramen. Team Ramen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:05 pm

In all her years of living in the desert, surrounding by the same dull, dumb rock types she hadn't heard an idea as bad as this.
"Oh yes" she replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm "On second thought, let's be team my brain is in my stomach."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm

"Team Ramen it is than!" Chuckled Minato enthusiastically. "We hunger for adventure!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:09 pm

"Good Arceus you idiot" Garnet spat "No wonder you think about food so often, you're no more than an overgrown pear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PAIR!?!??!?" Screamed Minato. "Deep breaths, calm down" he thought. "Ok" replied Minato. "Moving on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"Moving on to what" Garnet yelled "the nearest noodle shop!"
She'd have to remember that pear thing for later. Nothing better than a reaction like that. It was the greatest thing about arguing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:16 pm

"Wait... is that Ramen I smell?" Pondered Minato. "It IS!" He exclaimed. "It's being held by that runty pokemon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 pm

"would you like something?" Omega said coldly, looking up, "I'm about to start eating, so if you want something, you'd better say it quick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:19 pm

"Wait... why is your ramen so cold?" asked Minato angrily. "That's disgusting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:21 pm

"Umm, no it's not, I like my ramen cold," Omega said, starting to dislike the little Chikorita, "In fact, all the ramen I've eaten has been cold, I can't stand hot ramen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Garnet held her face in her claws as she watched Minato. Of all the pokemon she had to choose, THIS ramen munching pest had to join her rescue team. He couldn't even pay attention to an argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:24 pm

"Cold... ramen..." Minato was twitching. "WHAT THE HECK HOW DARE YOU YOU INSOLENT PIECE OF SNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING EATING COLD RAMEN I SHOULD TACKLE YOU TO OBLIVION AND DECIMATE YOUR WORTHLESS FACE AND THAN HAVE A FUNERAL FOR THE RAMEN YOU JUST RUINED!" Minato face was steaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:27 pm

Omega winced at Minato's yelling, "No need to yell Mr. Chikorita. I just happen to dislike the heat, I'm an ice type after all," Omega says, quietly and dangerously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Garnet was slightly taken aback. The little runt had just been kinda scary, whereas the look on the snorunt's face was unreadable. She prepared a night slash, in case things got hairy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of an Ambiton   The Beginning of an Ambiton - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of an Ambiton
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next