Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Miles woke up, and looked over his wardrobe for what he would wear for the da-dinner he was going to that night. He eventually decided he didn't want to look like he took this so seriously, but didn't want to look like he didn't take it seriously at all, so he went with the look he always wore, which was good, since that was the only outfit he had. Through his entire day, he couldn't shake the dinner out of his mind. He was too excited. Soon, it was almost time. He left, and headed towards The Silent Sneasel. He wondered what Bloom's day had been like, and how the dinner would go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:43 pm

Bloom was out shopping morning until lunch. She bought a bunch of new stuff for her shop, by the time she dropped off her stuff, she noticed it was almost 5. Bloom thought of what to wear.
Wait, I'm a Gardevoir. I'm already wearing a dress. she thought. "I'm an idiot sometimes." Bloom teased herself. Bloom put on a bit of her favourite lip bom. "Perfect." She smiled and walked over to the doors, grabbing her purse and finding a pair of shoes that fit her. "Alright Bloom," She took a deep breath. "Time to get going." She said and locked the doors behind her. Bloom walked to the Secret Sneasel Place Miles told her to go to, which was actually down the street from her shop. She began walking, trying to keep herself from the other stores. Dinner. NOT dresses. Geez, Bloom. Your such an dummy. Bloom thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Miles arrived at the Hidden Sneasel (I messed that up earlier, sorry.) at about the same time as Bloom. He smiled. "You look nice. I'm glad you could make it." He made a gesture to the door. "Shall we enter, m'lady?" Ugh, Miles, really? That's the best compliment you could have made? he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Bloom giggled a bit. "Thanks, Hope we can get a table!" She smiled. Keep it cool, Bloom.
She thought to herself. Miles and Bloom entered the resturaunt. "I was wrong. There's a few spaces!" Bloom smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:23 pm

Miles shrugged. "It's a new place. It opened a week ago, and the owner is one of my friends from school. The food is great, and all they need is one critic to come and they'll be in business." miles walked up to a Sneasel. "Table for 2, please." the Sneasel nodded. "You're the bosses's friend, right? he told me to look out for you...right this way." As they walked, the sneasel looked up at the couple. "I've never seen a couple like you eating together here...I haven't been here long enough, I guess." They were soon given a window seat. "Your waiter will be here shortly." Miles looked at the menu. "So, Bloom. What are you thinking of getting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Bloom sat down. "Thanks," The Sneasel smirked and walked off.
Bloom looked at the Menu. "I dunno what to get...What would you personally recommend?"
She asked Miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Miles smiled. "I do like the egg rolls...and their noodles are great. I think I'll order that, actually. Does that help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Bloom nodded. "Sounds good, I think I'll get egg rolls and maybe some rice too. I loooooooove rice!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Miles smiled. Another sneasel came, and they ordered their food. It soon arrived. Miles smiled again, and he vegan to eat some of his noodles, slurping like a pro. He looked at Bloom, waiting to see her reaction when she tried the food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Bloom ate a roll and her eyes went wide. "These are....Amazing!" She smiled and ate more. "Sooo good!" She ate more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Miles smiled. "Just like I said, right?" Miles swallowed a bite and paused. "You know...you ever think about...love?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Bloom took a bite and sswallowed. "Sometimes. Yes. Sometimes it's all i think about, and others it's just an thought in my head. Do you?" She asked. Pleasepleasepleasepleasesayyes!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Miles grinned. "Of course I do. It's really all I've thought about the past few days, Bloom. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Bloom hid her lower face with her scarf to hide the fact she seemed to be blushing. "Y-Yeah, Same here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Miles paused for a second. I have no idea where this will lead...I don't think this has ever happened before...but I'm going for it. He leaned forward. "Could it be...we're thinking about each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next