Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Bloom nodded. "Yep!" She walked to a line of competitors, she waited in line for her turn.
"Welcome to the diving competition! First prize wins a huge amount-o-cash! First up..."
The announcer would continue saying names, eventually, he got to Bloom. She climbed onto the tallest diving board and dove down from it, doing a flip, spin and cannonball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Miles applaued when she jumped, hoping she was the winner. He looked in the water. "That was a great dive, Bloom! Think you'll win?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Bloom popped up. "I hope so, But I don't care about winning. I just do it for fun." She jumped out of the water and quickly dried herself off. "Now for the winner of the cash and the blue medal..."(Forgot to add that part about the medal)
The announcer checked his cue cards. "The winner is...Bloom? Yes, Bloom! Congratulations!"
Bloom grined and received her winnings. "Second place is....blahblahblah" the announcer would say over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:57 pm

Miles applauded for Bloom. "Congradulations, Bloom!" He grinned. "Why don't we go to our room and celebrate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:30 am

Bloom nodded. "Heck Ya!" She grabbed her bag and walked down the hall to their room. "I've been swim champ in all compeitions i've entered...There would never be any doubt of me loosing. I got so bored of being the best so I just would go easy on the others, yet I'd still win." She laughed. "Too cool for school." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:00 am

Miles grinned. "Sounds useful to know if I ever had to bet in a swimming competition." He looked over at the hot tub. "Want to take another dip in the tub?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:03 am

Bloom nodded. "Yeah, that was was FREEZING." She laughed and got in the hot tub.
"Hot tubs help with stress....That's why I love it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:10 am

Miles got in slowly and lied back. "Yeah...that's probably why there's one in our room, huh?" He sighed. "I can't believe how much of this awesomeness we're getting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:17 am

Bloom nodded. "Eventually your gonna get bored of this all and actually want to get back to work!" She laughed. "I know people used to be the only crooks, but now it's Pokemon." She sighed. "Sad isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

Miles frowned. "Yeah...it really is...but the more people think...the more easily they can be corrupted. But there are other kinds of people. Like detective manny, faith, and Alex. They're great people, and help others out. I guess it's what happens when pokemon evolve to be like humans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Bloom nodded. "Yeah, I didn't really think about it that way." She said with a grin. "Some people think, others...don't." She smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Miles grinned. "Exactly. And that is how stupidity is seen throughout all species." He shifted over closer to Bloom. "Good thing we're not either of them, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Bloom nodded. "Yeah, Very good thing." She smiled. "Or else how would we be able to see eachother again?" She grined. Bloom kissed Miles and smiled. "And How'd we be able to do that?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26