Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 pm

They entered the doors f the dining hall and were shown to their seats. Bloom sat down and waited for miles to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Miles also sat. He picked up his menu. "Geez, they got everything. Italian, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, Pokeblock, burgers, everything! This place gets better and better!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Bloom smirked. " we'll see how long it lasts..." She laughed. She checked out the menu. "Ooo! They got sushi, burgers, my favourite coke...everything!" Bloom grined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Miles looked over the menu. "Woah, a double decker bacon and shrimp club sandwich!
I have to try that!" He looked at Bloom. "What do you think you'll get?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Bloom thought for a moment. "I'm gonna get the triple cheese burger with tomatoes, onions, and maybe also a Pepsi." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Miles smiled. "Sounds good." They ordered, and they waited for the food.

The Espion knocked on a door. Nothing. He looked in the peephole, and saw nobody. "No! Where could they be...?" He rushed down the hall, searching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:40 pm

The food arrived soon. "Great service! I'm starved!" Bloom smiled and took a bite of her burger.
"This is good!" She said after swallowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Miles was devouring his club, "I know, right? Best Cruise ever!" Soon, they had finished their meal, and they headed back to their room.

THe Espion ran into the dining hall. He saw it was empty. "Aw, man! I missed them!" He ran back the way he came, hoping he could find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Bloom was trying to find placed to put the things she brought. "the place seems big...but it's hard to find places to put stuff!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Miles shrugged. "I'm just keeping it in my suitcase. It's a habit from when I travel." Suddenly, he heard a knock on the door. He walked up to it and looked out, and saw an Espion. "Can I come in?" Miles opened the door. "Sure. What is it?" The Espion looked up at Miles. "Well, see, I'm a security gaurd, and I review footage from the cameras. I...just watch this." He input a disk into the DVD player, and pressed play. It showed Bloom and Miles talking on the deck. Miles knew what was going to come next. "No way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Bloom saw the footage from before. "Erp..." She gulped. "Is...That a bad thing or...?" She started to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 pm

The tape went on, and it showed Miles and Bloom kissing before they went in. The Espion paused the tape. "You two...you...well, you know, it was on the tape. I...I just wanted to let you have this. I wouldn't want you guys to be seen the wrong way."

Last edited by 9kirby99 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:30 pm

(My name's Bloom, Not grace.)

Bloom nodded. "Uh, Thanks, Espion..." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 pm

(Fixed it.)

Espion nodded. "Any time." He was about to leave, but he turned to the two and smiled. "You know...none of the rooms have security cameras. Try saving it for when you're here." He then left. Miles looked at Bloom. "That was a close one..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Bloom nodded. "Yeah...You think he knew we were...ya'know...together?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next