Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

(my name's gonna be Bloom ok?)

Bloom had only opened up a short while ago. 2 weeks to be exact. Tons of sales and costomers.
She was getting her shop ready to open it. Bloom was designing dresses and putting them on maniquens. She unlocked the door and put out the open sign. "2 weeks in and my shop is a hit." She said to herself. Bloom saw Miles and smiled. She seemed to blush a bit, but she hid it by flipped her scarf on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Miles saw the Gardevoir look towards him and he turned his head away. Geez, he was making himself look creepy, staring at her like that. That wouldn't help him. Why was he doing this? He was human, and she was...not. She shook his head. He built up his courage and walked over to where the Gardevoir was. "Um...my name's Miles. Nice shop you got here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Bloom smiled. "Thanks...My name is Bloom. Nice to meet you." She said.
BOY do I sound stupid. She thought to herself. "...Do you wanna come in and take a look around?" Bloom asked with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Miles shrugged. "I'd love to!" Bloom...what a beautiful name... Miles thought. He smiled and entered Bloom Dresses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Bloom showed Miles around her shop. "I've had this shop opened for 2 weeks now.
Feel free to check out the sales counter if you want." She said with a smile.
Bloom went behind the counter and arranged some things there.
Why do I feel different about Miles? I feel a certain way for him that I don't my normal customers.... she thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Miles looked around the shop. This place is pretty cool...I could stay here all day... suddenly, it dawned on him. THAT'S IT! I could work here, solving my job problem, and I could get to know Bloom better... Miles closed his eyes and looked down. Why was he so intent about Bloom? He shook it off. He walked up to Bloom. "You know...I actually need a job...do you have any openings?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Bloom seemed a bit shocked but shook it off. "Yes, there are. There are plenty of openings. Any jobs you have in mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Miles shrugged. "Well, I'm not sure. What do you suggest?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Bloom looked around for a job. I doubt he'd wanna be a clothes designer...hm...a clerk in the shop? Cashier? she thought. "Would you be interested in being a Cashier? If not, Maybe you would help customers find the right things around here." Bloom suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Miles smiled. "That sounds like fun. I think I'll do that. Do I need to fill out any forms to get approved for the job or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:13 pm

Bloom shook her head no. "I just hire whoever." She smiled. Customers began coming in and out faster then usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Miles looked at the customers, then back to Bloom, Smirking. "Looks like I should get started." Miles headed to the cash registers, ringing up a customer that was ready to check out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Bloom blushed a bit but then went to work on dresses. Customers were buying her dresses more quickly then usual. A few hours later, it was time to close up. "That was one of my most successful days ever!" Bloom said to Miles. "Thanks so much!" She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Miles rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. "Any time...I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He shook Bloom's hand, looked in her eyes, then left, heading back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next