Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 pm

I got this idea from SilentKay's RP, so the idea for this goes to her, this RP is just mine. Original is here:
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1395-pokemon-future-the-forbidden-taboos-recruitment

In the future in the world of Pokemon, Pokemon Training is no more. Pokemon have evolved (not like normal evolution, mind you) to the point that they think and speak like any other human. They were originally discriminated, but they were eventually given the same rights as humans. They wear clothes, they live in the same places as humans, they work alongside humans, some are even stars. However, there was one line that was never crossed: Interspecies dating. Humans and Pokemon never dated, got married, or anything like that. However, one Human male and a Female Pokemon fell in love, despite all the odds. Will the two be brave enough to admit their love to the world? Will they be accepted? What will happen because of their love?

This is going to be a one-on-one RP. I will be the Human, Miles King. Your character has to be female, and I would suggest that the pokemon be at least humanoid, as I don't think it would make sense if it was an Axew or an Ekans or something like that...but those are the only limits. I will accept one person as the female pokemon, and you should tell me about your character in your post. My character, Miles, looks like this: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup Miles18

He is friendly, yet mysterious. his best friend is a Lucario named Alex, who he grew up with. Alex evolved around Middle School, and things have been going well with the two. Miles found his love (your character) while looking for a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:59 pm

I want in. I wanna be an epic Gothitelle. She'd work as a steampunk theme cafe owner. Place is called "The Gear". It serves tea and all sorts of baked goods. Her entire staff are humans surprisingly. When can we start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Hold up a second, Completionist. I'm not just accepting the first person who offers. I'll wait for more people, then decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:41 pm

Hm, sounds interesting.

My character would be a gardevoir, she owns her own boutique and designs dresses for humans and Pokemon. Her boutique is called Bloom Dresses which has been a huge hit lately.
She has a secret love for singing and she's very kind hearted.
(Just adding a bit of description here: violet eyes, she always wears a Snow White scarf. Other then those, she's just normal gardevoir who can talk. XD)

^-^ oh and hi Kirby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Okay, one more person before I make my decision. (And hi, Victini)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Okay, I've decided to choose now. Victini, you're in! Thanks for wanting to join, Completionist. I'll start it later today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

yay! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup   Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: Forbidden Affair RP Signup
Page 1 of 1