Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:26 am

Bloom waved shyly. "See you." She locked the doors and went to the back room, where she stayed. She ate and went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:56 am

The next morning, Miles got up, had breakfast, and headed off to work. He arrived first after Bloom, and got ready to start the day. He looked at her and sighed happily. They had a little time before work, so he decided to talk with her. "So, designing dresses. How did you get into that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:06 am

Bloom shrugged. "I guess it's in my blood. My mom was a fashon model and my dad was a tux maker. It must run in the family." She smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:10 am

Miles smiled. "Nice lineage." Miles saw a customer enter the store, and he knew the conversation would have to close soon. "So, I would really like to get to know you better sometime. Maybe we could plan for something like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:17 am

Bloom smiled shyly. "S-Sure, anytime!" She saw the customer and went to her station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 am

The day went by with a huge success, Miles being able to ring up customers in a short time. When his lane was empty, he found himself looking at Bloom. It went on like this, they talked at the beginnings and ends of work days, and Miles found himself looking at Bloom. Soon enough, it was the end of a Friday workday, with the weekend being free due to the shop being closed on weekends. As Miles was wrapping up, he talked with Bloom. "So, my weekend is free. You want to do anything together?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:47 am

Bloom smiled. "Sure! You got anything in mind?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:38 pm

Miles shrugged. "Maybe...we go out to dinner?" Miles suggested. Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease say yes... Miles thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Bloom smiled. "Okay, sounds good!" She said grabbing her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Miles smiled. "Great! I know a great place where we could go." Miles took out a notepad, and wrote the address and name of the reseraunt. "It's called 'The Hidden Sneasel.' It's a great place for Chinese food. Think we could meet there, say, tommorrow night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Bloom nodded. "Of course, I'll be seeing you there then!" She said. "I'll be there around 5, Kay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Miles nodded. "Okay! I can't wait!" Miles walked out the door, and headed home, dreaming and wondering about the dinner the next evening, and wondering how Bloom felt about him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Bloom was designing new dress styles. She was singing a little tune she made up as she made it.
"Wow! I guess the excitement of dinner sped up my work! I'm done!" Bloom smiled. "Only day 2 or 3 and miles asks me for dinner, it's amazing!" She said sitting on her couch and read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Miles soon reached his apartment that he and Alex were renting. He unlocked the door and went in, seeing Alex sitting on the couch, watching T.V. He turned to look at Miles. "Hey, welcome back, M! How did your third day of work go?" Miles sat on the couch next to him. "Same as usual, ringing up customers, doing well." Alex smiled. "That's good. We're going to need the money for the rent at the end of the month, or we'll have a problem. My job went about as well. Turns out I'm a great Pizza Delivery pokemon. I had to carry about 20 pizzas that were ordered for a party, and the Infernape hosting took forever to answer the door. I think he was trying to run out the time so he could get them for free, but he answered just in time. My boss is thinking of giving me a raise!" Miles laughed. "I'm proud of you, A. Since we're both doing so well, and the rent isn't for a while, you wouldn't mind if I went out, would you? I invited my boss to that Chinese Place, 'The Hidden Sneasel'. It'll come out of my half of the pay." Alex smiled. "No problem! We've been friends forever, haven't we? It's no big deal. Plus, I'll get the place all to myself for a while!" Miles smiled. "Thanks! So, what's on?" Alex and Miles then watched T.V. Until bedtime, then they both hit the sack, and Miles dreamed about the dinner, and Bloom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Bloom stayed up until 12 thinking about the next night. "I've never went to dinner with a non-Pokemon...I wonder what it will be like..." She said as she dozed into sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next