Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:38 am

Far into the future, pokemon training is non-existant. Through a mutation of the Pokerus virus combined with natural evolution, pokemon have ascended to being able to think and speak like human beings. This led to many social reforms and intergrated pokemon and human society together. The two races live more or less like equals, working together in jobs, residing in towns and cities, and pursuing personal interests. There is one line the two don't cross though. Interspecies dating. Even though its considered wrong, there is one Mienshao that has a human admirer (male or female) that doesn't care what others think. Will this person be brave enough to take the leap into forbidden waters or will society's views forever hold them back?

I felt like doing a forbidden love story. It will be one on one rp. I'll be the Mienshao Hilde, the owner of a popular cafe/bakery in Castelia City. My partner can be any type of human. Both genders are allowed, but we are keeping the story PG-13. Questions are welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:12 pm

I'll be the human, and I'll be male, please. This sounds awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Sorry, but you seem to make a lot of small posts. I'm looking for a paragraph poster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:09 pm

I can paragraph post, if you need me to. I can do long or short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:22 pm

I think I wanna at least see who else wants to get in. I never go immediately for my first choice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:00 am

I'm interested, but I don't believe you'd want me, as I am new. I normally do a minimum of 250-ish words, and if you do not get anyone else, I will be willing to join you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:17 am

Okay, I see what you're saying. Usually I can do 3-4 paragraphs if I'm in a one-on-one RP. I've never done a RP with Romance in it, so this will be a new experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 am

I don't want take away anyones spot... But I'd be interested in participating in this RP. Word-wise I'm not really sure what I'd be able to provide as my posts vary based on the situation. But it'd be nice to take a break from all the action RPs (which all have been pretty cool) and delve into one which is more story based.
Just a quick note though, if your looking for a veteran with experience in these types of RPs I suggest you look elsewhere, but regardless I'd be willing to try >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Taboos Recruitment
Page 1 of 1