Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Forbidden access to the affiliations topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nameless

Poké : 5000

Forbidden access to the affiliations topic Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 am

Quote :
» Affiliation: (What group are they a part of?  a shopkeeper? a wanderer? There is also a police and outlaw system. More information about this you can find here

- when Im clicking on the link it says "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum". Seems to be a restriction issue ;C
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

I noticed that too. I remember the link being fine sometime before.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 pm

For some reason this was moved to staff discussions. O.o
Let me try to move it to the rules section. Give me a few minutes.

Edit: Er... I will ask an admin to move it. It seems I can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 4:13 am

Sorry for any inconveniences, but the police system has been moved temporarily out of the public as it needs to be reworked from the information I have been given. I will temporarily remove that link from the bio template if it still exists.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 am

coaster3000 wrote:
Sorry for any inconveniences, but the police system has been moved temporarily out of the public as it needs to be reworked from the information I have been given. I will temporarily remove that link from the bio template if it still exists.

Im confused. What is affiliation? Just an RP term or some specific game mechanic? There is a topic about independent organisations, and no word about affiliations at all. Or can I just ignore this in bio template, since it going to be reworked?
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:21 am

If you were to look up what affiliation is, it would tell you. In short however, it basically states what group you are apart of if any.

If you were a guild member, you would state that you are part of the guild. If you were an outlaw, you would state so here.

Quote :
to bring into close association or connection:
The research center is affiliated with the university.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 am

Thats understadable, but... I feel like Im still missing something. You see, Im the dnd player, and used to play alot with the complex set of rules about character perks, feats and ability mechanics. And in dnd its really matter which society my character belongs, coz it gives to me different "numbered" pros and cons.
So, back to our affiliations... Will my choice influence over gameplay mechanics? Or is it just the way I roleplay my character? I guess you need to back the affiliation's topic to avoid this kind of stupid questions ;C
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:37 am

It doesn't do anything like that. It is there for information purpose. On another note, your character doesn't have to stay that affiliation forever, it is strictly the start.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:17 am

Thats all I wanted to hear, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden access to the affiliations topic   Forbidden access to the affiliations topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden access to the affiliations topic
Page 1 of 1