Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:34 am

Wolf felt like they were now meeting a nuke, this shiny girl seemed to tense up the group almost as much as Wolf himself had. At that note he was perfectly fine as Fox ignored her entrance and spoke to him though he was less then happy about what she said. He had a feeling that scowls were going to be his best friends in the near future as it seemed to deepen ever more as Fox said what Wolf knew to be true. Zash defaintly wanted more then just them Wolf wasn't even sure Zash wanted to hurt them his last message to Wolf rang in his mind. "protect Fox." He didn't have the nerve to tell Fox about it though so he simply nodded letting the weigh of what was to come fall onto their shoulders. The group before him however rude Wolf had been to all of them they all seemed like good people who cared about Fox and Wold even if they had only just met them a few seconds ago the amount of concern they had for Wolf with just his tiny amount of injuries it was unusal.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am

"So...what happened?" she asked quietly, noticing the unease in the air. "Who is this Zash you are talking about? And how come he is immortal?" She asked the two shivering a bit, while her breath was coming out in a few gasps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 am

"Hmmmmmmm...." Luna was puzzled as to how the humans didn't know what she was. "You." She said, pointing at Wolf. " I am one of the rare species of Pokemon called Lugia. This is my old home. It, now known as the Burned Tower, was once called the Brass Tower, was my home. It burned down one hundred fifty years ago. And I am not a 'shiny girl' as you call me. And you, Sakura, was it? I am, obviously, not human. i have been alive for three hundred years. And James, of course nobody has lived here for a long time. It's hard to find people to live in a burned tower. Pika, I am Luna, the only known living Lugia. That means no other Lugia are known, not even to me." She sighed, and closed her eyes. After a moment of what seemed to be light coming from underneath her eyelids, they were all surrounded by a warm aura, coming from the small fires that formed a circle around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 am

James looked at them and was confused as to why they were shaking...he realized that he was only warm because he was close to volcanic.......he smiled "Volcanic...use ember to get a warm air flow going ok?" volcanic nodded and used ember into the air. James looked at Fox...his eyes were full of hate at the word 'humunculis' "If you need help of any kind Volcanic and I are more than willing...i have a score to settle with those freaks of nature any way......" his right hand absently touched the scar over his right eye......he clapped his hands together and lightning crackled around the right hand...while pure shadow shrouded the left one......he dispersed them quickly......
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 am

Pika stayed quiet for a second, more intrigued in what Fox had said then the new girl in the room. "Did you say Zash? And that he's immortal?" He asked, thinking back to his fight with a kid with the same name a couple years back. Of course, it could of been a different Zash, but how many people in the world had that name? "Well, welcome to the party Luna." He said, now turning to the human Lugia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 am

"Thanks Pika. Well then, how is everyone? I hope you're warmer now." Luna looked around, as if expecting to se Zash right away. "So, who is this Zash you speak of?" She paused, as if to read something. In reality, she was reding the minds of everyone who mentioned Zash, namely Wolf and Fox. "Oh. I see...... Well then. If this Zash is a Homunculus, then he should be fine. But....." She knew... There was sadnessin the memory, pain and loss. She decided that would be a good time to shut her word-hole.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:23 am

Skye's eyes gently blinked open. From where she lay, she looked around, realizing she was still on Zephers head. The Mew used her front paws to hold her torso up so that she could get a better look at her surroundings. She vaguely recognized this place, despite having never been here before. Deciding to ignore the odd feeling she sat up and looked down at Fox. There were more people and Pokemon here now, ones that had obviously arrived whilst she had been sleeping on Zepher's head.

As if ignoring the serious and perhaps important conversation at hand, she flew over to Fox and did a quick spiral around her before landing on her shoulder with a short, "Mew!"
The pale blue Mew seemed happy that Fox was looking fine and flicked her fluffy-blue tail-tip. It kept her in place on Fox's shoulder as she sat down.
Skye liked this Fox person. It was as if she had taken an almost shining to the human.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

Fox was still pondering over the many thoughts in her head when Skye flew over to her shoulder. She looked at the odd Mew for a moment, then smiled. "Hey, you were the one who helped me out earlier! Nice to meet you for real, and not when I'm bleeding out on the pavement." She then looked at her feet, a certain hollowness in her eyes. "Zash, Wolf and I were all very close friends no more than a couple of hours ago........ But, something got out of hand....... I was able to haul Wolf back out of the gate successfully, but Zash..... Something went wrong and he almost ended up dead again. Giving him the Philosopher's Stone was the only way......" she muttered barely above a whisper. It really wasn't occurring to her at that point that she was the first person to ever to successfully pull off a human transmutation; something Alchemists hadn't been able to do in thousands of years.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Wolf placed a hand on Fox's shoulder and he took over he told them everything from the start with them hanging out in the town and the end which was them arriving here at this bell tower. ..." That's how it's been all day. So all your bombardment of questions can stop." He said still keeping an aggressive tone though it lacked an conviction. The cold had passed around him Wolf hadn't even noticed he had made the cold in the first place. " James thanks for putting us up we'll take the offer." He added without asking Fox he knew she'd be in rough emotional state after a recollection of the Zash Incident Wolf deemed it. " The rest of you," Wolf continued, glaring at Luna who for some reason had no question but looked so all knowing it pissed Wolf off. " should go back to whatever you were doing before if your all interested still I'm sure we'll be here tomorrow we're in no shape to move anywhere." He told them all. He made a mental note to hightail it out before any of the others showed the next morning if they all agreed to leave them alone which is a challenge all on it's own.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"Wait, whoever you are. You should control your powers..." She looked up, "You do know that you are making the cold right?" She shivered but noticed Wolf didn't even seem to be affected. Suddenly she brightened, "Maybe I can help you control your powers...and if I'm a good teacher then can we help you?" at the we, she gestured to the small band. "If they want to of course."

Last edited by Sakura on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 am

James looked at Wolf and nodded. "Not a problem wolf...volcanic and i have been pretty lonly anyways...by the way......mind telling me more about this current situation? i want to help you guys as much as i can..." he had a determination in his eyes that one couldnt help but admire...volcanic roared in agreement to james's offer to help them
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Staying silent, Pika turned his head to look around the room, thinking about what they were saying. It was definitely a hard situation for them, having that happen to a friend of theirs, and he just hoped that they weren't talking about the same Zash that he was thinking of. "If he's immortal now, it's going to take more then you and Fox to...do anything about it. Whether you like it or not, you're going to need some help at some point." Pika said to Wolf, hoping that he would change his mind at some point.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 pm

"Mew!" cried the blue creature again, nuzzling it's head up to Fox's hair before it hopped off of Fox's shoulder and flew around again. She moved around gracefully, stopping in front of Wolf and blinking. She raised a paw to her mouth as if thinking about something before she let out another cheerful "Mew!" and headed back towards Fox. It seemed that the calm of the area allowed the newly hatched Pokemon to embrace her more child-like curiosity.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Fox, although distracted and distraught from the memory of the events that had happened prior to then, couldn't help but smile at the newborn Mew's innocent attempts to calm all the presences in the room. She watched quietly as Skye gracefully floated around the room, completely unaware of much else except for Wolf's hand on her shoulder at that moment in time. As Skye returned to her shoulder, she cocked her head slightly as if leaning on the small Mew for support. She started to close her eyes wearily; the day finally taking its full toll on her body.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Wolf blinked caught off guard by the offer from sakura. Control it? He thought it all happened instinctively. He shook the thought as James would put them up for the night he was grateful though he had nothing else to tell James then what he already told everyone just now maybe Fox would have something to add to calm his curiosity. " I'll say it one more time." Wolf addressed everyone except Fox and James. " We are in no condition to do anything at this time that includes talking to you guys further come around later when we've had time to rest and think." He asked in a more pleading tone now. he was honestly done with talking about the Zash Incident and the situation they were in right now he was just done with it all for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next