Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:59 am

James looked at this group...he had a feeling somthing was about to go wrong...he looked at Wolf and caught his eye... "Calm down bub I'm not gonna start trouble...My name is James by the way"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

"Well, now that introductions are over..." Pika commented and looked down at Wolf, feeling uneasy about him. "It hasn't been that long really "bro"." He said to Fox in reply. "So, are you going to say what happened or are you going to keep mangling your scarf?" He asked, keeping his right hand in his pocket the whole time.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 am

"I think he should be fine now; the transmutation is complete. But thank you!" Fox replied to Sakura as she began to shiver violently from the cold air, but she disregarded it somewhat as she was more concerned with Pika's question at the moment. "Scarf....? What scarf-" she began to question, only to notice that she was indeed holdimg a light-blue, transparent scerf. "Oh- This scarf! That's right! It's so weird, for a second I thought it turned into a Scimi-" she froze again, and not because of the cold air. "No. It did. I know it did. It had to have, or else I would have had my face burnt off, or even blown off... But how...?" she started to question. "I didn't use alchemy on it, so it couldn't have been that. But what did that weird voice say while I was in that place, after I drew my crest on the altar? Someone was speaking to me, but I don't remember all of what the voice said. I don't really think I was at the gate, but it definetly wasn't a place on earth...." she began to muse. Fox was completely unaware of all the tension in the room; she was much too busy trying to remember what she had heard during her near-death experiance.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:42 am

Wolf blinked not holding his hard glare at any of the new arrives but instead a worry filled one at Fox. Wolf knew what she was saying wasn't just nonsensical rambling he had been the one at the gate she had saved along with Zash but Wolf wasn't sure a person just showed up at the gate and dragged a person back like Fox had did let alone do it twice. Also he realized now that she had mentioned it Wolf could have sworn she had a scimitar when Zash had attempted a kill shot. " I think we should go find a place to rest up." he said to Fox and only to Fox trying to make it perfectly clear that the others weren't welcome. Wolf considered this a very personal matter involving Fox himself and Zash other people would just complicate things.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:40 pm

"It's no biggie." she told Fox. Sakura felt slightly hurt at Wolf's suggestion, but shook it off, quickly. "I understand...." she shook her head to clear her thoughts. "I guess I'll be going then..." Then Sakura gave herself a mental slap, I can't give up now, this isn't like me to give up so easily. "But can you tell us what happened first." she requested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm

James looked at Wolf again. "No need to leave...let me make this place up abit...my home is your home guys" He turned and stepped into the center of the room...he reached for the pokeball on his belt. "Go Volcanic!" He threw the ball and a black Charizard emerged... "Volcanic we have guests...lets get some light and heat shall we?" Volcanic got excited at the word 'guests'. he launched a fire ball into the air and james clapped his hands together...he flung his hands away to his sides and the fire split and lit several torches around them...
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Pika watched as the black Charizard came out of the pokeball, and smirked. "That's not something you see everyday." He commented. After, he glanced down at Wolf again, and then chose to ignore what he had said, instead talking to Fox. "If something involves that much thinking, then maybe you two should rest on the thought, see if you come up with anything. Something tells me you've been through a bit." He said to Fox, but implying it to both of them.

Last edited by Pikashock on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Suddenly, a strange-looking bird flew out of the sky and swooped down into the scene. The silver-and-gold seal-like bird-thing descended into the area lit up by the torches. There was a flash of bright white light, and in its place was a tall human female. Looking to be about eleven, she was blonde, her curls going down mid-back. She was about five feet, waering a lavender traditional kimono. Her eyes looked like flawlessly polished amethysts.
"It's been so long since humans dared set foot in my old home....." she murmured. "So, what brings you to this part of Ecruteak City? And at this hour?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:37 pm

"Pyroalchemy; interesting. That's the first time I've even talked about that area of alchemic study since..." Fox began to say after seeing James's display, but then was immediatly reminded of all the good times she had had with Zash and Wolf; all their wacky misadventures.... She started to feel the sadness welling up inside her chest again, but she forced herself to swallow it.

Suddenly, Zepher's black head snapped up as she sensed a presence similar to hers approaching the charred remains of the tower. She couldn't tell if the entity was friendly of hostile, so she emmitted a tiny growl from the back of her throat, eying the newcomer suspiciously. Fox put a hand up to quiet her, not wanting to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

The air around Wolf was most likely close to freezing at this point, it'd started well after his comment the sakura chick had been alright with it only being curious about what they had just been threw Wolf was starting to just accept the fact that a crowd was now gathering around them but then james just had to use fie alchemy and at that point the entire area might as well have become a winter wonderland. Wolf not having even the vaguest control over his magic should have been painfully obvious to the witch Sakura. Fire was the very last thing Wolfwanted to see at this point he took one step forward half ready to slug James just for taking out his pokemon then in a flash a another newbie showed up. "james you just said this was your place why the heck is this girl now telling us it's her's?" He cocked one eyebrow at him completely unaware of Zepher's apparence he'd never been very aware of pokemon in generally that was the reason he didn't have one he didn't trust himself to know where it was ever. You know for looking like she's eleven she talked like an old woman. Wolf noted to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:44 am

She frowned, realizing that Wolf had low to zero amount of control on his magic. Shivering to keep warm, she didn't dare use any magic, for she was fearing that his magic might go completely out of control and made everyone in a certain 10 foot radius become nothing more than a few ice scupltures. "I..don't belive she is human...based on what she said." "It's been so long since humans dared set foot in my old home....." Was that implying that she wasn't human?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 am

James looked at the girl then at wolf...Volcanic looked at the girl and growled...James placed a hand on Volcanic's neck to calm him down. ''What do you mean your home? no ome has lived here for a long time untill i showed up..." Volcanic was starting to growl again...he was getting a bad feeling
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:36 am

Immediately upon the...thing's...arrival, Pika had pulled out a small metal rod, about the size of a ruler out of his pocket, holding it by his side. "And who are you exactly?" He asked her, noticing that everyone's breath seemed to be visible now. Or what are you... Pika thought to himself, unsure of what was going on. Then again, he had seen plenty of weird things before, so this wasn't much of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm

(Just asking, I PMed you my bio foxeh so am I allowed to join?)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:11 am

[MAJORITY VOTE: Bronze, you may make up your post when you return.]

Fox shook her head and decided to return to the major problem at hand; privacy or no privacy. "Wolf, Zash is a Homunculus now. That means that he's an immortal being, capable of dying over and over. It's going to take a lot more power to counter him than we have on our own." she stated solomnly, worry and possibly fear in her voice. "I have the strangest feeling that he may or may not want more than just us to die, as well. We're going to need to start seeking out new power, and possibly allies. There are greater things we need to worry about, but for now let's focus on keeping ourselves alive." She mused, putting a finger to her chin. She began to pace slightly, as if deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next