Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 pm

"Ookay....." Luna got up from where she'd fallen. She transformed back into her own form. "Ow. Okay, what in the holy name of Arceus just happened?!" There was a huge cloud of smoke in which she could sense Fox and some sort of demon-Fox. Okay then. Wolf had.....run away? Sakura eemed to have a massive amnesia attack, Pika was standing by Zash, and..... Oh, Arceus, her head HURT!
There was Kyurem standing by the smoke cloud. She went over to it. "Hello, little one. How did you get here?"
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

"Wow wow let's be friends here Pika!" Zash hollered over the noise of the two Foxes brawling, he was grinning like a madman and although he said let's be friends truth be told his other hand that wasn't around pika had been reaching for his own sword. He looked to his right arm thankfully his jacket sleeve have been pulled up so he hadn't damaged that but Zash had sadly never learned how to pull an arm up so there was now a long cut that was about half way threw his forearm. Already spindles of muscle fibers and platelets of bone were reforming. Zash let his left hand drop to his sword hilt and unsheathed his deadly masterpiece of strange purple colored metal. " But I guess we can't be friends now can we?" His grin didn't leave him. He moved with a new grace that was so unnatural.
Wolf still left beyond the two Foxes fighting couldn't stop starring at Zash. It was almost laughable the Pyromancer has frozen this ice magic user in his tracks. Zash, he's so much better then before now. His hands curled into fists at his side the air around him started to cool reacting to Wolf's high anger. What what good am I? I'm standing her useless and hopeless while this pika guys is, on par with Zash he hasn't fallen a beat out of place.
His grace and approach reminded Wolf of something but he couldn't put his finger on it.
After two or three steps Zash leap and had such ease in the air as he did before that the resemblence to an other worldly creature was highlighted yet again. with his grace it was like there was three of him all following along the same path he had entered into the air as though he had simply been taking a step and entered the air as that and as he did he performed a back flip and finally landed with one hand on pika's shoulder keeping him up he swung with his left to slash him right across the torso.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Fox did an acrobatic f***ing pirouette somersault out of the smoke and landed gracefully on her feet, perfectly fine (aside from a small cut on her arm that she had inflicted upon herself) and raring to go. She was holding a small black marble between her fingers. Her head was fully in the fight; she had no cares in the world. She didn't even seem to remember being abandoned anymore, at least not while she was fighting.

With a clap of her hands, Fox used a form of weather alchemy to summon a great gale of wind and blew the smoke away. Incredibly, her alchemy seemed to be even MORE potent now, made clear by the sheer unparalleled force of the wind. When the smoke cleared, the Fugue Fox could be staggering around with three or four 2-and-a-half foot long needles made of a strange metal stuck in its head. These were Fox's new and improved neurotoxin needles, which she now made as needed by mixing her blood with other unstable metal isotopes after a certain incident from around a year ago. The neurotoxin she used was more potent as well, but the Fugue Fox seemed to be pretty resistant to it. Fox cursed a little under her breath.

"I've done so much work on this formula; why are you not dead?! I don't care if you have my blood!! You should at least be paralyzed!!!" she shout at the Fugue Fox frustratedly, throwing her hands in the air as she did, and a few of the needles she was holding managed to free themselves of her grip and rolled a little ways in Pika and Zash's direction.

"GROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRR!!!!!!" the enraged Fugue Fox bellowed. It's extending claws shot at Fox so fast you almost couldn't see them, but Fox's alchemy was faster. She used some shortcuts to create an Obsidian shield and deflected the attack; then countered by throwing the shield Captain America-style. It meerly glanced off the Fugue Fox's black hide and went flying right at Luna at warp speed.

"So we're playing THAT way, huh?" Fox sneered. She tapped the marble, and suddenly both her hands became consumed by shadows. With a poof the shadows cleared, and she now had on a pair of fingerless gloves with almost X-man-style retractable black hand blades attached. They looked reminiscent to the Fugue Fox's claws.

Fox curled her fists, causing the blades to extend out. They couldn't extend as far as the Fugue Fox's claws could, but they compensated for that in other ways.
With a war cry, Fox dashed at the Fugue Fox with reckless abandon, and in turn the Fugue Fox did the same. They met in the center and a furious clashing of blades ensued. At this range, the Fugue Fox's huge range advantage was completely nullified.

~~~

Atop the Bell Tower, an eerily calm black figure watches the combat below with piercing eyes. The figure appears human; yet the vibe she gives off is not human. It is something far worse; like the one the Pyromancer boy called gives off. But hers is even worse than his. She begins to wonder what her first confrontation with the group below will be like, but she only here to run an errand and observe; as it is not yet her time. "Soon; soon." the figure grins to herself. She has come to the Bell Tower specifically to carry out a certain task; one that could potentially bathe the city in fire, or perhaps nothing will happen. There are no definite outcomes of any action anymore; she knows because she is personally responsible. She continues to watch with a certain interest, just waiting for a certain signal.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:16 pm

(Just a heads up. I'm dropping out of this iteration of TRRPoE because I feel like my characters are going to just get sidelined. As well as this, I feel as if there are too many characters and not enough plot to hold them all.
Anyhow soo.. I guess maybe just assume Skye never hatched. And Claudia was never introduced anyhow so no problems there.

Enjoy your RP peeps. :3)
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Pika brought his weapon back to a ready position as Zash's arm seemed to heal on it's own, reforming. Oh, crap. They weren't kidding when they said he was immortal. He thought to himself as Zash spoke and unsheathed his own blade, which appeared to be strangely colored. "I don't think you have any of the required emotions to consider someone a friend left in you." Pika said to Zash, keeping a neutral tone in his voice as he tried to keep track of Zash as he moved. He's fast, gotta make sure I don't lose hi-OH SH- He realized what was happening as Zash landed on his shoulder, about to slice his torso. Just as Zash landed, Pika moved his blade in between Zash's and his chest, holding it vertically as he parried the attack. Despite the momentum of Zash landing on him he pushed forward and kicked off the ground, rolling in the direction Zash had jumped from before getting back on his feet and grabbing his second sword from his back. Turning back to Zash he charged at him, slicing at him in an x shape with both his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:16 pm

The girl covered her ears and winced, why were the two boys so loud? She was about to turn to see what was going on, when she heard the Green Apron guy, and he asked her about...something. Blinking, she looked at him and looked for a minute before asking a question. "Um...what's a quintuple shot macchiato? Actually, who are you?" The girl looked quizzically at the guy before hearing a metallic clinking sound in the direction of the two "Friends." Spinning quickly, she saw just in time to see the boy with gravity-defying hair, roll and attempt to attack the black haired boy with two blades, while the black haired boy held a purple colored sword. Instinct told her that even though the two swords guy was fighting the single sword guy, she should root for the one who wasn't grinning like a maniac. Worriedly she stared at the scene, hopeless.

Something weighed down in her hand.

Glancing at the object, the black-haired girl noticed that it was similar to the stick that disappeared earlier, but several times bigger, and she could just feel her fingertips wrap around it. On the top was a crystal-like sphere, and it was hazy yet transparent. Confusedly she stared at the staff for a second and looked back up at the scene. I don't know what this could be used for...but it's like a cane. So if I bludgeon someone with it.... Indecisive about her next move, she continued to look up than down, before grabbing the wooden stick with both hands, and dashed forwards. Swinging the staff as hard as she could at the guy holding one sword, she didn't know if it would hit or why she was trying to hurt him. It was kind of stupid actually, but it made her feel slightly better.

NOTHING LIKE A GOOD OLD TYLENOL HEADACHE

Last edited by Sakura on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 am

Ven smiled, partly because he was relieved the girl was awake and partly because she had asked a question that he could answer. This scene was still pretty weird, but it was a small step back towards normality.
"Well, it's not actually on the menu. You have to order it from me. What I do is I start with the coffee and... Okay now your fighting too.". He took a step back and watched the girl swing the staff at one of the boys.
Ven clasped his hands together behind his back, observing the scene with a clam lackadaisical smile.
"Just to establish something... Which one should I be rooting for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:47 am

Sensing someone near her, Kino turned around and came face to face with a human. Shaking slightly she tried to summon her courage. 'I-I'm looking for my Papa and Mama." she whispered. Slowly she moved closer to the girl sniffing the air. Hearing the sound of roars and metal clanging together, she squeaked in fright and ran into the girl trying to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

(Yo Tenshi Luna's true form is this.
Spoiler:
but she can turn into a girl in a lavender kimono/ a nightengale.)

IC: "Oh, little one. Come here. It's all right, don't be afraid." She blocked the obsidian shield with one wing, sending it gently floating down onto the ground. She put the other wing around the baby Kyurem. Don't worry. I'll help you once my friends here are fine. You'll be all right. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:46 am

What I'm falling? Zash thought for an instant before his hand reacted and he was left in a one handed handstand. His eyes widen and Pika charged he reacted again flipping up and a away landing on his feet. Pika kept on Zash stepped inside his range and could heard the beat of his own heart more clearly then if the blood ever rushed in his ears before. THUMP! His knees bent, THUMP! his sword slide close to him, THUMP the point aimed right as Pika's heart, THump! he started to thrust it he could imagine it easily slipping between his rips puncerting a lung.
" OUCH!" Zash hollered as the crystal mace came down on his head he dropped down his hands pushed him up into a hand stand and pushed himself off the ground and high into the air above them he opened his jacket side and dozens of lazily made fire balls drifted out and started to fall like snow fall onto the pair. Zash danced with his graceful moves and lightly landed a little ways away. He raised a hand and looked at his palm his hand was shaking violently. My my reactions my instincts they're different they're better He looked back up still wide eyed at the change he was realizing was happening in his body.

Wolf couldn't stand here, he couldn't he was just being even more useless if he did but he couldn't fight Zash. He wasn't afraid no no way, well maybe but he just couldn't. HE couldn't enter the fray of Fox and Fox no they were on another level than most anyone here maybe Zash could tangle with her if he as at his best. But Wolf sure as Hell couldn't his eyes linger on Zash with an intense sadness as though reacting to his sadness ice pillars erupted from where his feet were and he launched into the air over shooting both tussles by a ways and landing right by the green headed passer byer.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 11:32 pm

The wild claw fight raged furiously, locked in an infuriating stalemate. Fox just couldn't get the upper hand, but at the same time the Fugue Fox was suffering from a bout with deadly neurotoxin and couldn't quite hit it's stride either. Just when Fox was beginning to feel overly frustrated and slip up aways.....

The Fugue Fox was suddenly distracted by Wolf's pillars of ice, just as Fox decided to pounce the Fugue Fox recklessly as a last resort move. Thanks to Wolf, Fox was not skewered in the abdomen by Fugue Fox claws, but instead she managed to pin the Fugue Fox's arms to the ground with her knees. She retracted her blades and grabbed her scimitar sash from her belt hastily, wasting no time and positioning it over the Fugue Fox's heart area.

With a loud scream, Fox stabbed downward.

She wasn't done after stabbing, though. Fox continued her screaming, which rang out loudly in unison with the Fugue Fox's pained, panicked, and enraged screeches, and just kept driving the sword down, down; harder and harder. An all-consuming wave of raw rage could be sensed rushing out of Fox by anyone worth their salt, and it just kept going until the hilt of the scimitar touched the Fugue Fox's chest. When Fox stopped to catch her breath, the whole world stopped with her, as if in shock yet also breathing a tentative sigh of relief.

Fox slowly began to withdraw her sword. As she did, shock waves of light burst forth from the fatal stab wound and washed over all the damaged areas, causing them to start to glow. The harder Fox pulled, the more intense the shockwave. The damage began to matrix and bend, reforming and fixing itself as damaged time began to fade away...

By the time Fox had withdrawn the sword completely, transformed it back to sash form, and returned it to her belt, the Fugue Fox had disintegrated to ash and a nearby clock read the exact exact time that the Fugue Fox incident had first began.

"There..." Fox panted. "The altering... is done." She wiped her forehead and cracked her knuckles, then looked around at everyone. "Zash....." she whispered, but she shook her head slightly to herself. She knew she couldn't do anything to fix him yet... And he was already in a pretty intense fight. She noticed Wolf looking about as down as he ever had and ran over to him; worried.

"Wolf! Wolf, are you okay?!" She asked him with concern.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 am

Pika's eyes blinked and widened as he finished his slice and continued to move towards Zash defenselessly. Time seemed to slow down as he prepared to stab Pika in the chest, and he probably wouldn't make it a fast death. And then it didn't happen, as Zash jumped over him and a certain witch with a staff. Sakura!
"Sakura, what the hell?" He reprimanded her, seeing her get so close to the action. Yeah she saved my life, but still... "Couldn't you have just done something from a distance?" He asked, before looking up and seeing the fire starting to come down on them. "You've got to be kidding me..." Pika mumbled before dropping his weapons on the ground and pulling out a metal rod, which extended into a thin staff. He held it above him, and consequently Sakura too and started to spin it, dissipating most of the flames coming down, still burning his hands slightly.He dropped his rod once the fire was gone and closed it up, putting it back in his pocket before picking up his blades again and turning to Zash. Looking at his feet, Pika noticed a familiar poisoned needle, and kicked its blunt side, sending it at Zash. Charging in didn't work last time-Because you didn't do it well enough-no, because it wasn't a good strategy. Pika thought to himself as he looked back at Sakura. "So...what's your plan of action?" He asked her, curious as to what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:05 am

The girl saw the boy almost slowly get killed, when she felt the staff connect with the boy's head and watched in wonder as he practically shook it off, and leaped into the air like a frog, before releasing fireballs almost boredly. The boy who she just saved spoke, "Sakura, what the hell? Couldn't you have just done something from a distance?" The girl blinked, "Wait...is Sakura my name? And what do you mean by that?" the girl asked as the guy extinguished the flames with his staff. "Who are you?" Her head hurt from all the holes, the blanks in her mind. Strangely the boy seemed the tinest bit familer, but she couldn't lay a finger on it. Sakura, or at least he person who thought she was named that, watched as the boy kicked the needle, and asked her what her plan of action was. Wondering what to do, she thought a moment, remembering the dark-haired boy's battle style. "The guy is aerobatic, almost moves fluidly. Like a ninja, he moves like there is multiple of him. Most likely if we don't make an attack he will either use the fireballs to stay ranged, or move quickly to catch you off guard and attack you." She said with almost calm judgement. Suprising even herself she said, "I think however, unless you have some ranged attack as well, we have to play on the defensive." Sakura shrugged, "At least, that's what I'm getting. I don't even know much about what I'm saying." Quickly the girl took a defensive position, or what she assumed was a defensive position.

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 am

Ven straightened his green apron, brushing some dust off it as he did so. He scuffed at the ground with his shoes as he watched the battle, not really sure what to do. Putting his hands in the pockets of his apron he watched as a guy landed near him.
"Sup." He says offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:25 am

Zash looked up from his palm just in time for his new reactions to work swatting the needle with his sword it was sent in a spiral just in the air in from of Zash. Time seem to slow for Zash as his leg reacted now kicking the blunt end of the needle sending it in a straight shot to the back of the turned Fox's head as she ran to Wolf.
Wolf suddenly Found his legs all in one moment.
"Wolf! Wolf, are you okay?!"
In that moment Wolf was standing right in front of Fox his hand shot out so close to her face it brushed her cheek leaving a streak of frost on it. His hand tangled in her red locks making them white over too with sudden formed snow. Behind Fox the needle embedded into it was a wonderfully detailed ice statue of Zash himself the needle jabbed right threw his right eye.
His breath good be seen in the air around him as he spoke to fox probably she could feel the heat of his breath. " Fine, sorry." He apologized with a shaky voice as he pulled his hand away.

Zash's eyes filled with a strange light, he shot a hand out and what looked like a mini sun the size of a basketball floated out in the air it drifted towards Pika and sakura and streams of flames shot from it in crazy spazstic manner all around them. Zash in with his movement took the air closing the distance to Wolf and Fox in a single one legged jump he slashed one straight across slash that turned his whole body in a circle while still in the air slashing apart the statue of himself he kept his spinning as he hit the ground dancing easily around the pair and with a push off from his ankles was a ways behind Wolf sword held in one hand clutched with white knuckled fury.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next