Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 am

She smiled at the playful Mew flying around the room but frowned at Wolf's comment. "I will but....I'm not sure if Pika would..." She said quietly, realizing that most likely if anything went wrong, she would be either frozen to a popsicle, or beaten up. Or both if she was lucky. But, she could tell that Fox was going to pass out at any given second"Tell you what, how about 12 hours later we will meet here to talk more. Do you think that's okay?" She asked the crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:41 am

James looked at her and frowned "Who says your in charge? I say we let wolf and fox decide..." he looked at fox and got worried 'You ok fox? Here...i'll make a bed for ya" he lrft the room real quick and got a guest room ready...he came back smiling "wolf...you and fox each have a bed in the guest room ok"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 am

Pika threw his hands up and sighed, turning away from the group. "It's their decision to make, and if they want to make a stupid one then that's for them to decide." He said with a mixture of disappointment and annoyance, and started to walk for the exit. "Of course, I'll be around the area, so don't count me completely out of anything." He continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:21 pm

"Wolf." Luna looked disapointed and disapproving. "If you guys want me to talk like a kid, then fine, I'll talk like a kid. But don't go telling me I'm not fit to stay with you. That's just rude. Espescially if you're going to be where I used to live. And so far, I can do more than most of you because this cold doesn't bug me like it bugs you. Probably because I've lived at the bottom of the sea for the last hundred and fifty years. But if you're going to be rude, let's have me turn back to my proper form, grab you guys, and see who can survive at the bottom of the sea." With that, she closed her eyes, and made a big pile of the softest and warmest blankets(If you're in England they're rugs) you could imagine. Then she walked a good distance away and sat down in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm

Skye followed Luna, but only to flick her nose with her fluffy tail for being rude in reply to everyone's rudeness. The mew then giggled, Teleporting back to Fox's side. She wondered if this group of people needed to be anywhere... since they seemed all oddly free to just talk about stuff in some random place.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Fox listened to what Luna had to say, then sighed. "If only I had been dropped at the bottom of the ocean. I would have preffered to be left there for dead than have ever lived through the experience of this day. What I saw with Zash inside the Gate..... What he experienced...... What I experienced......" she began, narrowing her eyes slightly. "It was, without a doubt in my mind, hell. I've come that close to hell, Zash and I both. And let me tell you, The bottom of the sea is one thosand times more preferable than that." After saying this, Fox drew a breath.

"......I know there are a few of you might not think very highly of Zash. Or at least, this Zash. But as for myself, I haven't given up on the hope that the real Zash is still in there somewhere, waiting for help. I'm absolutely certain that I retrieved his soul from the Gate, and I fully intend on fixing my mistakes; no matter how long the road in front of me may be. I've got to make this up to Wolf and Zash both, and at the same time I have my personal ambitions to chase after. If there are those of you who want to follow me, whether you intend to help me or to just watch me struggle under the weight of my own burdens, that's your choice. However, I won't personally recommend it. I don't want to see anyone else get pulled into what I started by acting out ad a childish desire... and if any of you get hurt....... well, I personally won't let that happen. From here on out, whoever is with me is considered a friend, and I hold my friends in high regard. Whoever fights with me is a team member, whether they stay with me or not, and I will always remember everything anyone does for me, or to me. So don't scorn me. OR my friends; just a friendly warning. I'm a crazy son of a gun and a hell of an enemy." Fox explained sternly, her normally spazzy nature replaced by a sudden air of being all-buisness. She didn't look like she was kidding at all at this point, and her sleep-deprived, worn-out, battle-stricken face only made her look more menacing. After speaking, she closed her eyes and sighed, patting Skye's head and calming herself down.

"...That's all I really have to say for the night. I'm going to bed. I suppose I'll see whomever deems it neccessary to stay tomorrow." she said, turning and heading for the room James had prepared. As she began to stumble away, she turned around one more time and bowed. "Oh, and thank you for your hospitality, James." she added with a tiny smile, and then went to go get some shut-eye:

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:03 am

" Thank you again James." Wolf said to James and followed Fox to the guest room. He glared at Bronze once more he had a strange hopeful feeling that Pika and sakura would return even if wolf couldn't promise them everything Fox had. He could say he'd consider them a friend or a team member all he could say was he'd feel bad if they were injured or killed nothing more nothing less. He didn't like Luna though she had just threaten himself and Fox with something amazingly annoying he had the total confidence they would be fine if she threw them into the ocean but the very though of her threatening him pissed him off. She reminded him of a very very young self centered child telling them she was so great and thousands of years old and could do this and that to them but really Wolf didn't think she could do a thing. One thing did strike him as odd she mention some cold thing as did Sakura but Wolf didn't feel a thing only the tingle of his arm still being numb from being incased in ice earlier. They also talked about it like it was HIS fault. He shook his head sitting on the far side of the room with his back against the wall eyes open he wouldn't sleep he couldn't sleep with the image of Zash wrapped in chains flames blazing around him still in Wolf's mind. He could see it when ever he closed his eyes.

Zash so weighed down by chains he'd fallen to his knees it looked so savage to Wolf just the outline of his body could be seen threw the chains none of his features or anything else that made him Zash. It made Zash like a blank canvas letting Wolf paint things in his mind on it a vicious mouth filled with razor teeth that left a shiver down Wolf's spine or dark pupil less eyes that say nothing but darkness and death. Claws from Zash's finger sharper then the very blade he'd been using to murder Wolf. The other could have tried to talk to Wolf but he was in a place far far away from them now still awake but completely gone.

Last edited by zashonfire on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 am

Sakura nodded and walked away, secretly filled with silent shame. She hadn't intended to sound bossy, but she understood that they needed rest and figured 12 hours sounded reasonable. She toyed with the idea of not even going back, but then she voted against it. Curiousity killed the cat...then it's a good thing I'm not a cat, she thought quietly to herself. Then shook her head. I can't have to many pent up emotions...it's not safe... She tried to cheer herslef up but no avail and she finally just got rid of her thoughts and drifted on into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:11 pm

James sighed and went to his spot on the cross beam...volcanic looked at him and new hiss trainer wasbrooding over somthing. Volcanic walked over to luna and sat next to her...he spoke to her in his native tounge "so why is it that you have come back here...surly a legendary has better things to do?" James was thinking about what had happened so far...he ran a finger over the scar over his right eye...he had gotten that scar from a humunculis a long time ago...he still held a grudge
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:38 am

Pika stopped for a couple seconds, hearing Fox say something about following her. He smirked, still not looking back at the group, and walked out of the tower, deciding to find somewhere else to stay for a bit. That somewhere else ended up being right outside the tower entrance. "Hey, I've got no better place to go." He commented to himself and laid down a couple feet from the door against the wall. He had some things to think about with the whole situation going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 am

Luna looked at Volcanic. She replied truthfully, in her species' tounge*, "No, but I felt the sparks of Alchemy and the first human Transmutation in several hundred years. That happens only so often..... Many have tried, only to fail." Then standing up, she went over to Wolf and put a hand on his arm. With this physical connection, she could now easily communicate. She could read minds over a distance, but that was it. She used this connection to make a mental one, one where she could catch his attention, communicate, whatever. "I'm sorry, Wolf. I didn't mean to upset you.... But now I can clearly see the horrors you went through...I' m sorry you think of me that way. There's nothing I can do to change that. I'll be back in the morning. Be expecting me. This time I'll be in my proper shape, so pick a hidden and isolated spot. Tell Fox that, too, please." She turned to James. "I'll be going now. Stay with Fox and Wolf." With that, she walked out of the building. She concentrated, then suddenly, in her spot stood the bird that had swooped down. Flapping her wings, rising rapidly, she flew back to the Whirl Islands.

* Nobody understood except her, Volcanic, Skye, and Zepher.

Last edited by bangbronze on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 am

-NEXT MORNING-

Fox awoke the next morning in the guest bedroom of the Burned Tower, Zepher curled up around her bed. She streched her arms and looked over to Wolf. As she looked at him, all the memories of the previous day and what she had seen at the gate came flooding back again. She cringed slightly, but then something else hit her for the first time.

Fox had just done something Alchemists like herself had never been able to do. Ever. EVER. Not since the beginning of time. She was the first Alchemist to ever have brought a human back to life, whole and healthy. Now, the question was: HOW HAD SHE DONE THAT?!?

Fox was quite excited about what she had accomplished, but she didn't allow herself to linger on her victory. She had a bigger task on the mind, and she had no time for celebration. She cautiously and quietly slipped out of bed to avoid waking the sleeping Zepher, and Wolf if he was still asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 am

Wolf remained exactly the same as he had the previous night his eyes still open staring blankly into the space in front of him. Fox may have just moved from her bed which Wolf could clearly see but he didn't react as though he had and he himself didn't even know she had moved. Suddenly Wolf jumped up the wall he had been sitting on cover with frost and Wolf was breathing heavy. Zash! Was the instant though that blasted into his head. He looked like he had just gone threw a fight with Zash and was having flash backs. Wolf stumbled forward on shaky legs. " M- Morning Fox." He greeted it was strange saying good morning after the pair had just woken up.

Wolf hadn't felt the cold yesterday but he felt it now as a shiver ran down his body and he shook like a leaf. " I need to take a walk." He told Fox as he marched out hugging himself and rubbing his arms. Zash isn't here you left him back at that town. Wolf reminded himself he saw Pika sitting outside the building he didn't bother to say anything he just kept walking. Something was nagging at him though he couldn't tell what.

He walked a way before it hit him the cold was all over him but it wasn't like a cold from outside forces it was a cold he was making from inside of himself. He also became aware of something else while making himself so cold he became painfully aware of the tempeture around him and in a rather large area almost like a infared radar and he could sense a heat spot and he was moving towards it. As he turned a corner he found the heat spot on a walk written in blazing fire was a message along with another cold chill running down Wolf's spine this one wasn't from himself.
The message read: Ecruteak City contest Wolf started to sprint back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:21 am

Sakura's eyes flew open as a beam of light hit her face. She rubbed her eyes and shook her hair out to their natural order. She was still half asleep, but, her Vintini landed on her shoulder, causing her to make herself wake up. "Let's see what's going on, hey Victory?" She cheerfully asked Victory, her cheerfulness seemed to come back after her snooze. She headed off towards the tower, eager to find out what was happening with Victory at her side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 pm

James had not slept at all that night. He had been thinking about what to do when he ever ran into a humunculis. He jumped from his cross beam and landed with a grunt as he landed on his right leg again. He didnt bother healing it this time. He felt a strange energy...he clapped and focessed his energy on the shadows around him. They surrounded him and solidified into a sort of armor layer. Volcanic growled ready for a fight if needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next