Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) Empty
PostSubject: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 am

In the far off lands there is a place called Hogwarts. They are said to have trained the best wizards and witches of all time. But in a less known location, there are 4 schools to be constantly competing with each other. They all specialize in a different magic and teach their students a special magic. No friendships are to be made outside of the school. But some disobey this rule. When you are caught you get outcast, wands are taken away and you are left to experince the outside world. Now you are a bit caught up, here are the schools.

Lughbridge
Values: Intelligence
Teaches: Mainly defence, mild transfiguration and charms
Special magic: Invisiblity, the abilty to transfigure themselves to the point nobody can see them. Keep in mind that they can still feel you or if they are really advanced, sence you.
Color: Sea blue

Alalaran
Values: Bravery
Teaches: Mainly offencive magic, and potions
Special magic: Destruction, very powerful they can destroy many objects, but timewise the bigger and more complex the object the longer it takes to destroy and some are impossible to destroy
Color: Fire red

Thermoth
Values: Wits
Teaches: Transfiguration, Potions and Charms
Special magic: Animagus, The abilty to turn into an animal at will.
Color: White

Erosite
Values: Beauty
Teaches: Charm, and potions
Special magic: Love, can make people attracted to the wizard/witch in question, but only works on different gender.

How the application should be formatted
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (optional):
Wand:
School:

Example:
Name: Kierra Parker
Personality: Kierra is a studious girl, who almost always follows the rules. She always wants to do 120 percent but her antisocial nature tends to prevent her from getting the better way, making her seem not so bright as she really is. She tends to have books more as her friends as humans but if you become her friend then you would be a close friend.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: Before she came to the school, Kierra was constantly bullied because of her weird nature. She tried to be more friendly but that led to more teasing because they all thought she wanted to be a "Cool kid" when all she wanted was a friend. She slowly developed this nature after years of being bullied and teased by her "Friends". But the biggest change in her life was when her parents died in a car crash. Only she the one with powers survived. She from then on devoted herself to her studies and is that way ever since.
Wand: 11 and a half inches jasmine with the hair of a unicorn
School: Lughbridge

Note:Special magic can only be used by the people in the corosponding school EXCEPT for a special reason.

Note2: I will allow you to take any school BUT if one gets to many and another gets none then I will say no more students in that school, ect.

Edit: I figured something out. IT'S A SCHOOL so there should be teachers xD and headmasters, if anyone wants to be one, it would be on a first come, first serve basis. Erosite: 3 teachers, 1 headmaster, Thermoth: 4 teachers, 1 headmaster, Alalaran : 3 teachers, 1 headmaster, Lughbridge: 4 teachers, 1 headmaster.
If you decide to be a teacher/headmaster, replace age with occupation.

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : THANK YOU ANT FOR COMING UP WITH THE NAMES <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:59 am

Hey, cool. HP themed rp. Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 am

Intelligence: Lughbridge (Portmanteau of Lugh and Brighid - both knowledge deities of Celtic Mythology)
Bravery: Alalaran (Alala (Spirit of the war cry in Greek mythology) and Laran (God of war in Etruscan mythology (I don't know what that is either; I just thought the two looked nice together))
Wits: Thermoth (Thoth (God of the Arts) and Hermes (Messenger God/ God of Thievery))
Beauty: Erosite (Eros (Greek God of love) and Aphrodite (Goddess of love/beauty))

YAY FOR PORTMANTEAUS!

I'll make a character when I finally make the first chapter of my fanfiction (second if you count the prologue)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Wow, Thanks Ant <3 and Drag of course you may join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 am

K, thanks. Drag?

Name: Zane Winters

Personality: Do what you want. Where you want. When you want (as long as it doesn't kick you out of school). Those are the words Zane lives by. He has a pretty carefree nature and no respect for authority, always looking for mischief and adventure. He's friendly to most people (with the exception of the people he doesn't like). Brash and bold, he's a "leap before you look" kinda guy, which is often the reason why he gets into trouble. Despite his personality, Zane always seems to have an agenda planned in the back of his head (whether it be a very long planned out prank, or a way to cheat on the final).

Appearance: About average height for his age. Although he's not too strong, Zane's what'd you call a runner. His hair is brown, short and disheveled in a spiky way. His eyes are bright green and he's usually seen around campus wearing a collared shirt, jeans and on occasion, a fedora.
History (optional):Can't think of one right now...

Wand: 12 inches of worn elk hollowed out with the fur of a silver wolf in it

School: Thermoth
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:49 am

Accepted Welcome to Jarvaih!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:47 am

Is it okay if I make a little sister to your character, Drawr?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:34 am

@Leaf: Sure, sounds good to me. :D

@Sakura: Cool, thankyeh for having me aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:52 am

Great, thanks :)

Name: Sierra Winters

Personality: Sierra looks up to her brother, and has inherited many personality traits from him, as well. She follows her own rules, unless they have to make way for rules with more serious consequences. Animal-wise, her personality is most reminiscent of a young cat, cute and playful one moment, and lazy and stubborn the next. She prefers the happy, playful demeanor, though, only bringing out her claws when pushed far enough. Beware if she does, though. Like her brother, she can be quite the schemer, but she prefers to take things as they go.

Appearance: Sierra has alway been slightly conscious about her height, being almost as tall as her big brother despite being three years younger. Other than that, her build is pretty average, neither particularily light nor particularily heavy. Her hair is a dark brown, almost black, and often pulled up into a messy ponytail. Her eyes are a light teal, and she has moderately tanned skin. She has an affinity for scarves, and always wears one with her usual outfit: a black, hooded tanktop over a white t-shirt and jeans.
History (optional): Nothing special.

Wand: 11 inches mountain pine, with a hair from the tail of a Kneazle.

School: Thermoth
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Welcome to Jarvaih! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Yay, thanks! Also, bump.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:57 am

Bump? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:33 am

Bump! Ish this here Rp still operationalling?
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 am

Yes But seems like no body's joining so might have to shut this downaning :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Nuuuuadkljasfkjlsj-

It was so young. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next