Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Fox was completely oblivious to the fact that she was almost pegged in the back of the head with one of her own neurotoxin needles. She was barely even aware of anything around her except Wolf, who was standing with his arm and finger still laced through her now frosted-over hair. She still wasn't even completely sure what had happened; it had all just gone so quickly. One second, she had been running to see if Wolf was okay... The next, he was suddenly standing right there; his hand brushing up against her cheek. She didn't even feel the resulting frost frost; just a strong lingering sensation from the touch and a little cold sensation.

"...What?" was the only thought in Fox's head as she replayed the intense moment over and over again, trying to comprehend. She felt numb; paralyzed from shock.

"I- Uh- It's no problem; I'm just glad you're okay... I'm sorry t-too..." Fox managed to sputter in response to Wolf; who had woken her up from her thoughts with his reply. A sudden surge of self-consciousness turned her cheeks from the light blush they had already turned from the situation to a deeper shade of red, which made her even more self-conscious.

The sound of ice being slashed and shattered behind her startled Fox something awful in her oblivious state, causing her to stumble forward some. She tried not to bump into Wolf, but she couldn't quite catch her balance in her weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:41 am

Pika's eyebrow twitched, looking back at Sakura. He couldn't, wouldn't believe that she was losing her memory at a time like this. No...not now. He thought to himself as he thought of what to say.
"This isn't the time for games, snap out of it and help us out here!" He yelled at her. Ouch, harsh are we? What-you're supposed to be gone for now. Yeah and you're supposed to not be getting me killed. Now wake up, suck it up and look out for the fire. Oh, and watch that guy's sword, it's more then just a sword. Wait what? Pika conversed with himself, before looking back at the miniature sun. Get Zash, help Sakura, decisions, decisions. Better think fast. Pika grunted in annoyance as he glanced back at Sakura.
"Look, sorry for snapping. I'm Pika, you're Sakura, you use magic. Ringing any bells?" He quickly said as he sheathed his blades and pulled his staff out again. He ran towards the fire and stuck his staff in the ground, using it as a pole vault. In the air he took it with him and swung repeatedly at the flames, hopefully dispersing them. He hit the ground on his side and rolled away, not having a good landing. Getting to his feet he ran over towards Wolf, Zash and Fox, getting ready to help Wolf out and swing at Zash.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 am

Sakura watched as the amount of fire turned into sun-like perportions, then watched as the spiky haired boy looked at her with almost disbelief before yelling at her to snap out of it. She flinched slightly and held the staff in front of her protectively. Trying to think about what he could mean, Sakura looked back at Pika when he spoke again. "Okay...and....no." She admitted slowly. Sakura looked at the flames which Pika tried to get rid of. Flames...Fire....Maybe I can use fire magic? She blinked and shrugged, it was worth a shot. But how do I do this...ummmm. Feeling slightly stupid, she held out the staff. "Um...Firega?" She asked and to her response, a small flame appeared in the crystal globe, throughing the slightly translucent clouds to the edges of the glass. Looking up against the flames which were closing in, she imagined a bigger flame to go against the fire that remained, to mix with it and then to try to disperse it. To her suprise flames appeared and pushed itself against the fire, and succesfully pushed them as far away as possible and by moving her flames she could make the amount of fire that she couldn't control in small amounts. The fire that didn't die on her command were so tiny that they fizzled several seconds later. Sakura took a step back, and held her head. She could feel the energy sap out of herself, her head pounded with the effort of just looking up. The staff's fire extingusihed itself, and it turned into a stick...no a wand. At least she thought it was a wand. Due to the magic she experienced, it was very well possible it was a wand. "What's going on." She mumbled as she could finally stop holding her head, but still felt drained.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 am

Wolf moved as she stumbled his hand light, very gentle like he was afraid of breaking her he grabbed at her wrist and let his other hand slid to her hip barely touching her but still trying to steady Fox. " You, you okay?" He asked blushing slightly he stole his hands away. The shattered ice was spilled around them it looked like a bull had just rushed threw a china shop in here. Maybe Wolf did have just as much grace but he'd done what he had set out for Fox was safe.
Wolf heard a single hard noise that cut threw the air like a knife Zash slashed at the ground by him and the dirt had whooshed about displaced by the air. " I swear if you two keep up at this I'm going to cut both of you in half." Zash's eyes shifted to Pika in what looked like a death glare that chilled Wolf's ice to the veins. He looked at him like he was interrupting something important and he was nothing more than a fly he could swat.
Wolf inclined his head to Pika showing a sign for him to hold back on doing anything rash, Wolf turned giving Zash his full attention. " What do you want?" Wolf asked simply.
Zash's eyes lingered on Wolf and then searched Fox's face for a few moments Wolf wonder if what he saw in his eyes was weakness pity, sympathy? He couldn't tell.
Zash reached his hand up and ruffled his hair his face and eyes changing back to the cold slates they had been. "I wanted to stay here and play with you all some more." The way he said play made it seem just like that like fighting playing like they were nothing more than children to him." But I can't I have places to be, I came to give Fox this." He said reaching into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:43 pm

"Why am I such a damn klutz all of a sudden?!?!" Fox cursed inside her head after she tripped. She was failing to account for the extreme exhaustion and the overall trauma her body had been through over the past 48 hours, which was really killing her balance and orientation. The fact that she could even still stand up straight was impressive enough.

Fox let her hair fall over her face to try and camouflage that stupid blush on her face that just wouldn't go away as Wolf steadied her ever-so-gently. She tried and tried to stop the redness in her face, but it just wasn't working. She half-kicked a piece of ice; this was NOT how she should have looked in front of all these other people (especially Wolf and Zash) in her opinion.

"I'm fine... thank you. Just performing a standard random gravity check." Fox replied to Wolf; throwing a half-joke in so that she sounded a little more normal. The redness in her face remained, however. "Well... Everyone's pretty much safe now. For the moment. Unless something goes wrong with..." she thought, only to be interrupted by the sudden realization that she wasn't dealing with Zash anymore. Zash was still trapped somewhere; this was Pride. She ground her teeth together to keep from an emotional outburst; hiding her feelings like she normally did.

"Wait.... What." Fox responded to Za- Pride's comment; suddenly snapped out of her thoughts. She had a habit of being blissfully unaware of things (of a romantic nature) that were blatantly obvious to everyone else, and at the moment she wasn't quite catching on. As per usual.

Fox's skewed the death glare Pride shot at Pika, making it not have quite the same effect on her. She could feel the intensity of it cut like a knife, though. Then he turned his gaze over to her. She could have swore she saw the real Zash there if only for a moment as he looked at her; harboring some emotion she was now realizing she was too tired to make out. She also sensed a familiar presence nearby...

"Wait. Wut? You got a souvenir for me or somethin'?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Kino just stared at the humans. You guys are wired. Why are you fighting? she asked the group. she stayed close to the girl that was actually a different colored Lugia. She makes me think of Mama. she thought to herself. Kino wanted to learn more about these humans, even though she was weak now. She knew that someday she would get stronger. Miss, can I call you "Auntie"? she asked the Lugia.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:58 am

Pika stopped heading towards Zash, standing still but still holding his staff in a ready position. At the moment he had no idea what the other two's plan was, but he wasn't giving the benefit of the doubt. At the comment on having places to be, Pika gripped his staff tighter, feeling even more pissed off then before. This guy's still interesting. Makes me wonder how I got stuck with you while people like him are around. It's called karma, and he may have always been a jerk in my opinion he wasn't always this bad. What, you his secret admirer or so Pika immediately cut him off the in his mind as he watched the events going on, wondering what was happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Luna smiled in spite of herself. "Sure. Now, little one, where are your parents?" she questioned the small Kyurem. "And how did you get to be in Ecruteak City al by yourself, so far from Unova?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Kino shook her head. "I don't know. I was still an egg, some bad humans were hurting Mama. Papa got caught, and they took me. After a few day's I hatched. I escaped the bad humans, and I just kept running and eventually wound up here." Kino explained. Tears threatened to escape her yellow eyes. She sniffled, trying to put on a brave face. She missed her Mother and Father, were they still alive? Finally she just stopped with the brave face and started crying. Running closer to the Lugia, clinging to her wing. I want Mama and Papa! I'm scared! she cried.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:40 am

"You could say that." Was all Zash led on he reached into his jacket pocket producing something wrapped in a white cloth. He lobbed it high to Wolf who caught it with one hand.
Wolf started to unfold the cloth checking to make sure he it was safe just as he looked back to Zash he saw him turn but his shadow hadn't move he started to walk into it dropping into it like he was walking down stairs. Well hell he can walk into shadow's now too! Wolf thought making a face. He breathed out slightly savoring the lack of chaos for all of five seconds and then turning to Fox and handing her her 'gift'
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:32 am

"....Poshie?"

Fox held the gift from Zash in the palm of her hand; a ring with a light blue stone. She had seen this ring quite a few times in her past, but now was the first time she had actually held it in her hands or really even seen it up close. She turned it around some; examining it from all angles.

"Well I'll be dammed. It's Poshie alright!" She laughed.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:25 pm

"Oh, don't cry..." Luna was also peeking at Fox and Wolf, trying to make sure they where alright too. However, a crying Kyurem demanded more attention, especially since a baby might not be in control of it's ice powers. "It's alright. Hey, you know what? I could ask my friends if we could try to find your parents too! Wouldn't that be cool?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:48 am

DEAR FRIENDS,
After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to permanently restrict TRRPoE to the following four people if they wish to keep their slots in the TRRPoE rouster:

-zashonfire
-Pikashock
-Sakura
-SereneLittleRose

This RP is just too crowded for it's own good as of now, and to keep it alive and coherent I feel this is the action I must take.

I sincerely hope you fellow participants who aren't listed will continue to follow and support TRRPoE; and for those of you who enjoyed it greatly there will be a possible opportunity for you all to continue your stories in a special thread... (more details to come.)

FoxFireAlchemist~
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 am

"um Fox it's a ring." Wolf reminded her as she started to speak to the block of rare stone on the band of metal. A shabby looking one at that. He added himself in his head. He wondered if Fox was going insane for an instant. " Alright Pika," Wolf shouted over to him. " Let's head out and get away from here quick as we can!" Wolf shouted as he gently pulled Fox one way to head off too.
As Fox spoke to the ring a light blue light shined off it nothing Wolf noticed but it was surely there. The familiar proper flamboyant voice filed into Fox's head. " Why yes hello little miss been a long while."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm

(Everyone just assume Sakura's in a temporary coma... Everybody takes turns carrying her X'D)

The lone figure from before still stood atop the Bell Tower, grinning a small wicked grin. She watched the situation carefully, plotting in glee.

"Aww, all the action's gone..." She sighed with mock disappointment, still grinning. "We can't have that now can we. That's no fun." With that, she turned to the large bell behind her, holding a smaller bell in her hand. With a squeeze of her hand, the bell suddenly turned a purple-y color and it began to release a dark aura. The black figure held the corrupted smaller bell up to the larger bell, and it in addition to all the other bells began giving off a dark aura as well, although their appearances didn't change beyond that. All the bells then began to ring very very ominously, and the black figure smiled. She made her way to the back end of the bell tower as a monochrome rainbow appeared in the sky, and chucked the smaller bell she had been holding out the off the back of the tower and deep into an uncharted part of the woods.

"I wish I could stay for the fun... But I have a little something to, 'pick up'." The figure sighed. "I'll just have to trust the bird brain to do the work." She crossed to the other side of the tower and jumped off, vanishing into the shadows.

"What the....?" Fox muttered under her breath, staring up at the top of the Bell Tower (visible from the whole town). The bells rang ominously and furiously after being silent for many, many years; indicating a disturbance. As the monochrome Rainbow appeared in the sky, Fox just knew that their recent troubles weren't over yet.

"Guyyyys... I don't think we're done yet......" she stated, pulling Wolf back as he tried to pull her forward.

And that's when it happened.

The huge monochrome Rainbow suddenly dispersed, leaving a huge dragon-like bird Pokemon in it's place. The pokemon's colors looked altered; very dull and dark, and it too gave off a visible dark aura. It screeched and did a fly-by over the group, then swooped back and dove right for Fox; grabbing her with it's beak.

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEELLL?!?!" Fox screeched as she was carried into the sky, getting cut by the sharp beak of the corrupted legendary Bird, Ho-oh, as it flew her into the sky.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next