Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

a Random Tale of Epicness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

a Random Tale of Epicness  Empty
PostSubject: a Random Tale of Epicness    a Random Tale of Epicness  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:40 am

Chapter one: Before the Worst
The quiet town of Dryrule was just the place that the terrible trio of friends, Zash On Fire, Fox "Kistune" Fira, and Wolf just Wolf were going. They walked into town chatting and joking all of them laughing as Zash told a funny story about what had happened to him at school. Fox had been surprised she hadn't heard about this already since her and Zash went to the same school, as opposed to Wolf who went to school at the rivalry school to the other two.
The towns folk thought they were just a couple of friends passing by until Wolf said. " I heard you got into another fight Zash?" He asked more than stated.
" Yeah, kid had a bone or two to pick with me." Zash shrugged it was no big deal to him.
" Really? Does that make ten or twelve this week?" The way wolf said it with such a tone of condescending made Zash's blood boil. " You trying to say something?" Zash looked at him the look in his eyes being all the voice he needed.
" Hey guys, chill." Fox interrupted, she knew how hot tempted Zash was and she was sure this was gonna turn into a fight.
" I'm not saying anything, just asked how many fights you've been getting into." Wolf continued in the same voice.
" I don't know maybe you should add another to my total." And with a crack of his knuckles the fight was impossible to avoid. Not matter what Fox said and she tried so hard to convince both Zash and Wolf to stop it but as Zash's excuse was. " Sorry Fox this is a guy thing you wouldn't understand. "

Wolf and Zash stood at opposite sides of the town square people seemed to have abandoned the area it reminded Zash of an old western style duel ." You've known I've had this on me from the start right?" Zash asked as he fully unzipped his leather jacket revealing his sword in sheath.
" Yeah." Wolf nodded, Zash had always been a fan of swordsmanship so Wolf had never had a doubt that he'd have that sword. " Don't worry you can use it, it won't matter to me." Wolf assured him as raised his fists staggered his feet and bent at the knees. Zash was aware that Wolf wasn't a complete newbie to fighting he'd been in more than enough fights to have just as much experience as Zash.
Surprisingly Wolf was the one to start it off rushing forward swiftly
Back to top Go down

a Random Tale of Epicness
Page 1 of 1