Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 am

(WHAT? NO POST IN THE RANDOM RP OF EPICNESS FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS? IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE /hit)

Sakura figured that the group didn't need her, in fact she was actually tempted to leave. However the only thing that prevented her from simply walking away was the fact that her 'sister' was there and she couldn't go from that. Finally when she began to take a step away from the scene, the sound of several bells slowly rang out their song and the witch turned her head back towards the sound. She thought she saw a shadow jump from the tower, but the dark purple light around the bells attracted her the most, yet even though it filled her with an odd sense of dread as they pulsed, making it seem almost as if the light was...alive. The chimes continued, seemingly echoing the sounds of the sadness and losses of the world as the screams of children were slowly and painfully mixed in. The girl hoped that it was just a really demented tune and nothing would come out of it.

She should have known better.

A rainbow...did it qualify as a rainbow? The colors were nonexistent other than the members of the gray-scale family, and there was definitely no rain to allow such a phenomenon to exist, yet it was there. Before Sakura could have a chance to worry and question about it, the rainbow disappeared leaving a sort of bird on top. Even a long way below, she could tell that the bird was larger than your average Pidgey, and it had a similar look to the entire performance earlier. Quickly the bird cried out and seemed to search for someone before nosediving and snatching Fox from the ground.

"ONEE-SAN!" She yelled and tried to think through what she could do to stop Fox from being taken from the bird. Well the only thing I know I can do for sure is fire...but I don't want her to get hurt from the flames....well assuming I can control the elements maybe I can try something less dangerous and wild... The wand...stick thingy was still in her hand so she raised it and tried to create ice.

Then water.

Then earth.

It seemed she could do nothing but fire. And without fire, she might as well be a useless bystander that couldn't even help her own sister. Annoyance filled her and she raised her wand again. A metal spike refused to appear in the air. Grass didn't entangle the beast. Even snow couldn't seem to fall uselessly against the bird.

Come on...I need to create something...ANYTHING BUT FIRE!

A small cloud began to pass over the bird's head, a quiet shade white, no hint of gray. Sakura would have passed it off as a coincidence but do clouds really follow enraged things around? Did they darken that quickly? A minute ago there was no worries, it was a harmless cloud. Now it was black as obsidian, powered by lightning. It was angry. Slight hope began to fill her, could she make this work for her? Worried that she might electrocute her sister, but realizing that there was no other choice, she willed the cloud to hit the tail feathers.

A sudden white flash.

A slight smell of burning.

She really should have thought this out better.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:07 am

"Did she just say Poshie? I remember him..." Pika muttered, looking down at the ground and blinking slightly before being brought back to the current situation by Wolf.
"Sounds like a plan to me. Let's move." He nodded his head, and started to head to the exit of the Bell Tower. As he got there he turned around to look back at the others just in time to notice the bell ringing. For whom do the bells toll... Shut up. Another look had him notice the large sized bird coming down towards the group, picking up Fox with its beak before he could react.
"...the hell? Did that just happen?" Pika asked incredulously, looking exasperated as the bird flew off higher. And I thought this would be easier then this. Should have known getting involved with her group again would cause stuff like this.
"Holy...well, we need to take care of this. Hey, Sakura, mind not frying Fox yet? We sort of want her unharmed." He snapped slightly at Sakura, trying to not be too mean since she had seemed to have some sort of memory problem now, with forgetting magic and calling sox her sister. Meanwhile he kept looking around, trying to figure out a course of action, wondering if getting higher up would help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11