Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

First topic message reminder :

[Welcome back to a third and refined recreation of this our little super crackthread XD. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but this thread has already died twice because of the inactive posting, so I've had to revise the rules once again.

RULES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS RP:
1. You MUST be active enough to continiue posting. It is your responisbility to post, and if you don't fulfill these obligations, you will be subjected to the penalties.
2. I'm going to start restricting the RP to a certain number of people, although for now the number of chars you can have is unlimited. If the RP fills up, I will create a waiting list of people who want to join. If a player goes missing, than somebody from the waiting list will get their place in the RP. The number of people I'm going to restrict it to is undecided.
3.If you do NOT post within a resonable ammount of time after you are reminded of your turn, you will be kicked from the RP and all your characters will be removed from the RP. If you wish to rejoin, you must pm me and I will place you on the waiting list.

To join this RP, just PM me the bio of your first character, and I will check and approve you from their. When you are approved, I will inform you by pm AND the chatbox if I see you, and your bios will be added here. On that note, Thank you for taking the time to read this, and happy galavanting through our crazy world!]

BIO TEMPLATES:
People:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

CURRENT CHARACTERS:

My Bio:
Spoiler:

zashonfire's BIO:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sakura's Bio (will join after the Sinjoh Fiasco ends):
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Carmana's Bio:
Spoiler:
BOOTED

Pikashock's Bio:
Spoiler:

bangbronze's Bio:
Spoiler:
RE-APPROVED. ALTERNATE BIO ALSO SUBMITTED:[strike]
BOOTED

SereneLittleRose's Bio:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[strike]antonm1107's Bio:
Spoiler:
HIATUS

Drawr's Bio:
Spoiler:

BOOTED

Tenshineko's Bio:
Spoiler:

HIATUS

PARTICIPANTS & TURN ORDER
Spoiler:

NOTE: I can make any necessary changes to your bio if you so desire it, no problem or additional charge*. *offer available while I remain sane. Sanity not included.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:09 am

The heat seemed to be completely sucked out of the air at this point as ice in the hail storm thickened to the size of large rocks and whirled around the group. Wolf's ice claw hand closed around the wooden stick and he pushed savagely at Sakura getting her away an ice pillar shot out of the ground and encompassed both him and the fire person thing.

Sounds could be heard from within the ice whooshes of displaced air and the sizzle of steam nothing could be seen though as the pillars were glossed over with fox and harsh reflected light from the prism shape bouncing light inside of them. Eventually the ice shattered apart and nothing remained of the figure just Wolf his hair sticking to his temples. He was sweaty like he'd be jumping all around inside the ice cage he'd made nonstop. He was breathing heavy now his breath could been seen the air was still cold around him but it immediately diminished after about a foot or two distance from him.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Fox's control over her own subconcience was fading. Wolf wasn't listening to her... everyone was screaming at each other..... Screaming...... Anger....... Not fair......... Fox began to teeter as her body was filled with an all-consuming feeling she just couldn't shake. Not like the all the years before, when she would shake her own emotions for the good of everyone else. No; this was different. She couldn't let go. The chords of her sanity began to snap one by one as Fox's surroundings only added fuel to the fire. The anger, the frustration, the loudness in people's voices... It reminded her of her tense childhood. But worst of all the factors playing at her nerves was the helplessness that was forced upon her when Wolf stopped listening to her. It made her lose hope; if she didn't have him anymore, who did she have? She couldn't go to Zash; he wouldn't comfort her as he had when they were children. She barely knew the others; she had only met them two days ago at most. Not even Zepher was around. She was utterly stranded. The last things that had allowed her to retain her sanity after all the events she had been forced to observe throught her entire life -not JUST the ones from the past few days- were now gone, and that ment the breakdown of everything that kept Fox together. And she was helpless to stop it. She WAS helpless. She FELT helpless. In her fit of complete breakdown, she clawed at the air mindlessly and repeatedly grabbed her temples. Strange growling and grunting noises were emmitted from her throat. She almost seemed to be foaming at the mouth, and her eyes had a glossed-over quality while her face contorted into a look of complete frustration, rage, and pain. She horrified herself and she couldn't make it stop. What was left of her drowned in the feeling of helplessness.

Helpless, Helpless, Helpless.

...no, no, no, no; no...

The all-consuming feeling that had been boiling within her now began to MERGE with her. She suddenly realized that... no. She didn't want this helplessness. She didn't NEED this helplessness. It only got in the way. She was different from other girls; she didn't need to be saved...

Fox's every thought soon became consumed; right up until only one remained. One and ONLY one. She instinctively started using it as a sort of anchor while the rest of her was transformed into a sort of "mindless zombie" and her thought began to cease.
She didn't want helplessness.
She didn't WANT helplessness.
SHE DIDN'T WANT HELPLESSNESS.
SHE DIDN'T WANT HELPLESSNESS!
SHE DIDN'T WANT HELPLESSNESS!!!
SHE DIDN'T WANT IT!!!!!
SHE DIDN'T WANT IT!!!!!!!
"I. DONT. WANT. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fox screamed out in a blood curdling fashion as she threw her head back. It escalated in pitch as she screamed. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her arms dropped limp at her sides. Her knees bent and buckled. She became pale and she really DID begin to look like the undead.

And with that scream came chaos. Chaos that ran absolutely rampid.

Fox's screams became almost inhuman. They were a mix of fear, frustration, and pure rage; something Fox had NEVER truly displayed before in her entire life. She ceased to think or remember completely; opperating solely off her "anchor thought". She wanted to destroy, destroy, destroy. Destroy everything that made her feel at all helpless. Her personal weakness, weaknesses brought about by others, Wolf, Zash...
The world.

Things Fox would never have wished upon anyone. ESPECIALLY not her friends. ANY of them.

Transmutaion circles of all kinds and sizes began to open up everywhere like infected sores on a leper, with one mother transmutation circle appearing just below her. The atmosphere itself glowed with the intensity and energy being generated by the firey-haired girl. Concrete buckled. Buildings shook. Space began to warp. One could almost feel time begin to break down. Meanwhile, Fox's body was like that of a zombie and a rag doll; being pushed and shoved around -making her stagger around some- by the wild energy that she seemed to be the axis and generator of. Fox was no longer Fox; but instead the embodiment of that one thought. This new "Fox", which was not the REAL Fox, had but one purpose; one goal- to destroy that which made her helpless. The real Fox slowly became lost, falling further and further into non-existance...

And without those who kept her real in the first place, what was there to stop her from becoming nothing?

---

Zepher felt the sudden explosion of what seemed to be... emotion that was converted into pure energy. She snapped her head up and tried her best to hone onto the wave of apocalyptic energy as it washed over the entire city, but it very quickly continiued out of her range. Her eyes widened in horror as the reality of what was happening struck her. No, no, no... Not again. She lifted off the ground just as a giant crack appeared in the Earth and the tower began to become distorted and fall apart.

She rushed to the strongest point in the catastrophic energy feild; preparing herself to do what she had to to keep both Fox and... well, everything alive.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 am

Having been standing behind Sakura the whole time, Pika was caught off guard when she was suddenly pushed back by Wolf, sending the two of them back and away from him, and from the trajectory ending with Pika being squished against the ground. Quickly, he moved out from underneath the witch and got to his feet, just in time to see Wolf reappear from the ice pillar. And from there, everything went to hell. Fox let out an almost inhuman wail and the building was shaking, and various circles began to emerge around the area. I never knew she could be this powerful. Crap, she could probably bring the whole town in on itself! Pika realized, and also felt something that he had become accustomed to after his little adventure in the ruins with Fox, the warping and distortion of space.
"HEY!" He yelled over to Wolf, jogging over to him and jabbing a finger in Fox's direction. "How do you take care of that? Hell, do you know what's going on?" He asked, looking back at the chaotic scene and wondering what the best thing to do would be.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Sakura flew back, accidentally crushing Pika, "Sorry!" she mumbled before jumping up, and noticing that the guy was out of what appeared to be ice, then why did he look so sweaty? He must have went after the fire...like water and oil they do not mix...unfortunately ice and fire causes much more destruction- the last thought was interrupted by a scream, continuing...cracks appeared everywhere...... Everywhere.... Time.... Space.... Yet why was this familiar? Lilura....LILURA! Realization set in. Why here of all places?...... Fox could be opening up a seal that happened 3 years ago. A memory flashed, her friend's face as she gave Sakura fire, before using the other elements to stop the beast from rampaging. That was the last she saw of her forever.... Snapping back into reality, Sakura backed up to the two, before trying to remember the first scream..... "Maybe it can stop if we find out what she didn't want...." she mumbled before closing her eyes and the wooden staff's end turned read and flickered with flames. If....maybe if I give something other than whatever is being absorbed, I can stall it for a minute....but it's really strong.... Flames danced in the air, before going straight towards the blue circles, trying to become as intense as the need had it. But the mental strain was obviously apparent, each flame that appeared became weaker, and she mumbled, "Try to stop her before I can't produce another flame."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 am

Wolf stood on shaking legs he looked to Pika confused and then to Sakura the same expression on his face. He scratched the back of his head and sighed anger quickly leaving him confusion and upsetness quickly fading. He walked over to Fox though there was a lot of energy and it was freaking out around him he didn't seem to notice he stuck his hands in his pockets and walted threw the chaos and circles. He finally reached Fox grabbed the girls hand and gentelly went down to his knees gently coaxing her down to her knees also as much as he could. " Fox I'm sorry, I'm here relax please." He whispered to her
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:46 am

Suddenly, a sickening "crack" was heard coming from Fox. The sound was her own bones as they twisted and snapped; bender and broke. There was no end to the howls and shrieks of pain as Fox bled out internally. Her skin was turning bluer and bluer by the second.

A strange black energy like a void crept out from beneath the cracks of the cobblestones beneath her, and they drew the agonized "Fox" into them and brought her up high into the air. A dark mist filled the air, and "Fox" began to mutate along with the odd blackness that had enveloped her. The space around her was so distorted, it was impossible to see what was happening...

When the distortion broke, a demon creature was all that was left behind.
Spoiler:

In her considerably weakened state, Fox's strong feelings of hopelessness and abandonment had forced her into entering a Fugue State (a medical condition Fox had suffered with for a long, long time). This panic-induced state only further pushed her losing herself, causing an entity more conveniently known as a "Fugue Fox" to be born. This was one of the final steps in Fox's losing of herself, and she would soon be no more...

"SCREEEERREEOOOOOOARRRR!!!!" The Fugue Fox screeched out. Her claws seemed to extend and retract frantically, as if she were still in pain. "GRAAAHHHGGGGYYAAAAAA; GRAAAASCREEEEEE!!! SCREEEEEEECHRRRRRRAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Every time it opened its mouth, another horrible screech was emmitted.

Generally, one would want to avoid such a dangerous and destructive creature. It could have easily slaughtered Wolf in his moment of weakness. However, as it was still linked to Fox, Wolf's approach was not met with any action or even the slightest bit of attention; as if Fox was reaching into it's mind and keeping it from destroying him herself. As Wolf tried to soothe the Fox that was barely there, the creature began to panic and go berserk; trying to hold on to it's new, short, fleeting life desperately.

"GRAAAAAAYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! GRAAAACREEEEECH!!!!!!! GYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it howled. The black mist began to swirl in a fury, and all the catastrophic energies and powers and the destruction they brought seemed to kick into high gear. The creature writhed and fought, using everything it could to break free of Wolf and continue living if only long enough to fufill its purpose. It lashed out with an untold fury, yet no attack (be it by the creature's extendable claws or otherwise) even touched one of Fox's friends, no matter how close they got. The chaos around them spun out of any prior control, faster and faster.....

"GRAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! SCRYYYEEEEEEEOOOOO! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" the Fugue Fox carried on. It's screeches became more and more unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:23 am

Holy...well, that's not good at all. Now, what the hell do we do... Pika began to wonder as he witnessed everything happening around the group. He didn't even know what the heck was going on around him and didn't know exactly how to act or what to do. Alright, option A, go with Wolf and help Fox. That could end badly, and i think he's got better chances of calming her down. Option B, stick with Sakura and do nothing, maybe ask her what the heck she's doing and see if I can help. Option C...screw all this, get some coffee...crap. He thought to himself as he judged all of his options. "So...uh, how can I help?" He asked Sakura, fiddling with his fingers awkwardly as he waited for a response, deciding that that would probably be the best course of action for him at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:35 am

In the chaos and turmoil... there was a lot of turmoil and chaos in the surrounding area. And in all that turmoiling and chaosing there was one man, who walked in the exact opposite direction he was suppose to go when an event like this occurred. A man like no other. Because of all the dust kicked up in the air you could only see his silhouette, but if you were to see his silhouette one would see a man, a man striding along confidently, a cape streaming behind him. A cape that..wait...no...

"Man..." Ven reached behind him with his left arm and pulled the "cape" around so it was in the front of him, using two strings attached to it to secure the piece of fabirc around his waist, instantly turning the cape into a common Barista apron (not that it ever was a cape, just to be clear).
And of all things he was expecting to see in the middle of all this hecticness, the thing he least expected was a couple of kids. But he took it in stride, straightening his green work cap, walking calmly up to Pika and Sakura, hands in the pockets of his apron.

"Hey there." He smiled a professional barista smile. He looked around, as if thinking of what to say next.
"Yeah, so funny story at work today. I work at this coffee shop down the road." He starts casually. "And umm. I duck down to get some extra beans from a low cabinet, heard a really loud roar, stand back up and I find myself outside. And the coffee shop's gone" He pointed from Sakura to Pika.
"You two happen to know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 am

Sweat began to form on her face, trying to not break concentration. Finally Sakura stopped, the flames that were more like sparks flickered then died out. Weakly she turned to face Pika, "I'm going to be honest you can't...It's that I'm a w-" Suddenly the witch heard one more voice. It was different but she wasn't able to comprehend what the voice said before falling in a dead faint, the lights faded as a coat of darkness clouded her vision.

Blurred images flooded her mind, with a chorus of laughter in the background, a sound of pure happiness. Slowly it mixed with the sound of screams, the sound of roars. She could only watch observe each memory and when she tried to reach for them it would flutter away just out of her grasp. Surrounded by good memories bad memories. It was all there, taunting her forcing her to listen to them, not allowing her to see them. The darkness seemed to laugh, trying to keep her in this chamber.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 am

" SHIT!" Wolf screamed, he cowered he wasn't brave not brave enough for this, this this wasn't Fox wasn't her at all. He suddenly wearily got to his feet, but he didn't have any legs under him they shook violently like jelly. The black mist started swirling Wolf's heart beat speed up he felt like he could see his life flash before his eyes he turn tail and ran his feet pounding the pavement. I I lost my life once for her, I I don't know if I can do it again was his only thought to comfort him. He stumbled the ground seemed to reach up to meet him, maybe maybe I deserve to be swallowed up by what Fox is I shouldn't have lost faith so easily was his next thought he closed his eyes.
"Jesus you can't stop causing chaos for five seconds can't you guys?"
The world seem to fall into slow motion for Wolf his falling seem to slow the around around him seem to go white. His foot suddenly caught up with him he stood shakily. " Zash" He said with entire loathing he could muster in his being. He heard the soft tap of his foot step next to him and turned but only saw the flutter of his leather jacket.

He seem to fly threw the air with an eerie grace like a creature above the earth above other humans and beings restricted to the ground. His jacket flapped around him he flipped and twisted gliding over the demon Fox in an instant with a light tap of his land he landed behind Pika throwing an arm around him like they were old pals. " Staying out of my way for a start would help ." He said as light as a brother would tease his younger one.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 am

Somewhere, a convorsation...

??? -Is this... Is this the Distant Ring?
??? -Indeed.
??? -And you are...
??? -Correct. I am. You, however, do not seem to be.
??? -...
??? -What is wrong? You seem troubled. Had you not realized that you were no longer part of existence? Did you not know what was to happen when you lost yourself?
??? -No... I was aware...
??? -Then what troubles you, Child of That Beyond The God's Domain?
??? -.....
??? -Go on, child. There is no need for this senseless withholding of your feelings, lest you fuel the power of the damned.
??? -...I failed this time. I lost my head, and with it I lost my soul and my heart. My friends are doomed to a worse hell than even the gate can offer...
??? -Is that all that worries you? What about the hell YOU are now damned to?
??? -I don't give two shits about that. What does my fate matter if the rest of my friends are doomed to burn in more than just hellfire?! You must spare them; my faults are mine alone to bear.
??? -Spare them and send them where? You know very well what will happen now, you fool girl.
??? -.......That I do. My omniscience here allows me to.
??? -Then you can see all the Frays and the Breakages.
??? -That I can.
??? -So then, my Child...
??? -...
??? -Why do you continually overlook the Alterings?
??? -.......I'm not overlooking them. I'm observing my faults. It was you who taught me to do so, Lord of the First Universe.
??? -Oh? Is that so?
I don't ever remember teaching you to wallow in self-pity like a parasitic worm in the organs of its host like you are. When did I ever even vaguely touch on that?
You fool.

??? -I.... I........
??? -Why do you hesitate now? You were aware that your silly self-abuse was completely uncalled for the whole time, I'm sure. Even if you have no real knowledge of how to use your omniscience, you can still see it.
??? -...
??? -...I know the root of your troubles. Hear me now though, young Kitsune Dawn Fira, you have not been abandoned. I think you know that quite well, actually.
In fact, I KNOW so. You are Kitsune Dawn Fira, and for your friends' and all creation's sakes you must collect yourself.
NOW.
LEST YOU DAMN ALL THAT EXISTS TO A PUNISHMENT WORSE THAN HELLFIRE AND THE TORTURE OF THE GATE!!!

A girl with grey skin and white hair stands before a man wearing a mask and many regal white robes on a triangular platform made of deep purple shadows. The man has long white hair tied into a ponytail, and he gives off an aura of complete and all-consuming superiority. He looks at the young girl sternly, knowing full-well that the being standing before him is nothing but a shell. His true pupil has presumably stopped existing, but he knows better that to actually believe that. Secretly, though, he worries for her well-being. He knows her quite well, and he observes that she is not putting up as strong as a fight as he would normally expect of her.

The girl with grey skin is dressed in what is left of a black t-shirt with an unusual insignia on it and a pair of blue jeans. Honestly, they are so tattered there is practically nothing left. She looks like a malnorished skeleton left for dead in the middle of a warzone; and she has clearly been through a lifetime's worth of hardships.

The girl flinches and pauses. The omniscient shell of a mind she has suddenly sparks with a short memory of a photograph of three children. One boy on the left, one on the right, and a firey-haired girl in the middle. One-third of the photograph is torn, though; sepparating the boy on the right from his two friends. A single tear invades the shell's right eye.

Suddenly, a black dragon joins the two on the platform. As it lands, it suddenly morphs into an adult female figure wearing a regal black veil and robes. Her face is hidden by shadows.

???-Lady Zephyria of The Holy Sky. It has been ages, my dear friend and loyal advisor. How have you been?
Zephyria-I don't believe I was ever your advisor by name, my Holy Lordship. And I believe you know how I have been doing as well. But for decency's sake, I am doing fine. It's been a long time since I was cast down from the heavens; after my son died.
???-...
Tell me, what brings you here?

Zephyria-My child, of course. I came to see if she had returned or not. I will also be ferrying her back when she regains herself, as she can't escape the Distant Ring alone. I'm certain you are all too aware of this fact, as well.
???-Indeed.
...What is that you have with you...?

Zephyria-I'm sure you know what this light blue sash is.
???-Of course, but what of that thing there? That white/gold orb you hold?
I see a small flame within it.

Zephyria-My dear Lux. For an omniscient being, you certainly ask a lot of questions.
???-Touché, friend. But I do find your bringing a Hoshi-no-Tama, which I assume you intend to use to help her, here for aide when she is only a Kitsune by name.
Zephyria-Such is true.
However, this Hoshi-no-Tama is one of the one YOU created. I have yet to bestow it upon her because I have been storing her memories and dreams within it for exactly this purpose.

???-...Heh.
Clever, Zeph.
You were always a keen Dragon-Celestial.

The woman in black, Lady Zephyria, gently approaches the shell of the girl. Her face was soft and motherly, despite her strict outward appearance. When she is about a foot away from the grey-skinned shell, she gently places the translucent white-and-gold orb down on the ground, then lays the scarf around it in a circle. The little flame flickers and matrixes, taking the shape of a tiny fox with three tails. Zephyria whispers to it softly, causing the scarf and the Hoshi-no-Tama to glow. Zephyria then backs up and stands alongside the man.

???-What did you say?
Zephyria-Not much. I simply told her to transmute.

Suddenly, lightning shoots from the sash-circle and the orb breaks down. The tiny fox is freed and jumps into the air, levitating at about the height of the center of a teenage-girl's thorax. The sash turns into a bright halo of light and begins to levitate up like some sort of futuristic scanner, leaving a transmutation circle below in it's stead. The halo then shoots all the way up just past the tiny fox, stopping just above the height of a tall teenage girl. A solid female humanoid made of white light is created by the halo, which shrinks down above the humanoid's head.

The humanoid approaches the shell with confident, strong strides. It locks "eyes" with the shell. If the humanoid had definable facial features, she would undoubtably be sneering.

Fox-Piss off, creep. Time to wake up and give me my goddam body back.

The humanoid then proceedes to asphyxiate the shell girl with her bare hands.

Not much more to be said about that.

???-G-GYYYYAAAAAAaaahcchhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkk...

As the shell goes limp, a little dark flame (also shaped like a small fox with three tails, but more menacing) escapes the shell just as it begins to glow with an intense light. Two circles, one around the humanoid and the other around the shell body, appear and then slowly merge together, merging the body and the humanoid by extension. The light then fades away, and both Zephyria and the man exhale small sighs of relief as Kitsune Dawn Fira returns to existance from...  whatever oblivion. I guess.

Before Fox opens her currently-closed eyes, however, Zephyria suddenly becomes totally enshrouded in blackness which expands considerably and takes the shape of a snake. As Fox opens her eyes, the darkness solidifies and becomes a great Titan of a Rayquaza.

Fox-DAMN! That was closer than eight full-size peas in a pod ment for five!!!!
I really DID make it out by the skin of my teeth that time! In fact, I'm pretty sure that's all that was left of me!!!!!

???-I wouldn't disagree with that. You cut it very close there, alchemist.
Fox-Oh, hey there Mr. Whitey-Tidies! And Zepher too! I'm guessing we're.... stuck in limbo together? Why the hell not. Get the broomstick and rediculously catchy music and let's party!
Zepher-This isn't limbo. This is the Distant Ring, a place where-
Fox-Okay, holdup. I just suddenly realized I know where we are. And what I'm doing. And what Pika ate for breakfast this morn- ew. (Oh Whitey-Tidies that's terrible; I didn't need to know THAT....)
But... yeah. And everything. I suddenly kinda just know everything.

???-Congradulations, you've officially realized your omniscience and been accepted in the Distant yadda yadda yadda...
But you knew that.

Fox-Yep.
???-Uh-huh.
Fox-This is really weird. Do I have to deal with this for the rest of my life now? Did I sprout an on/off switch somewhere?
???-You only retain your omniscience while you reside within the Distant Ring; once you leave you will return to normal and you will leave you memories of the visit and your omniscience behind.
Fox-Oh, yeah. Mortal attachments and whatnot, duh. I knew that.

........Hrrrrrrrrgggggggggg........ bleeeech......

???-Heh heh. You'll get used to it. Omniscience can be a great tool when used correctly in small doses.
Fox-Yeah, I...... knew.......
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............
Notgonnasayitnotgonnasayitnotgonnasayitnotgonnasayitnotgonnasayitnotgonnasayitnotgonna-!

Zepher-Fox. I think you should direct your attention to the more pressing matter at hand. I'm sure you know what it is.

Fox snaps out of her spazzing and directs her gaze over to the little black fox flame. It doesn't move or try to get away; just levitates at eye-level with Fox. Fox approaches with zero caution.

Fox-So this is the essence of the Fugue Fox? Pretty creepy little guy.
...Why do I feel like it's trying to be hypno-toad....?

The man opens his mouth to speak (presumably to be a smart-ass), but Fox quickly cuts him off in a frenzy.

Fox-FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY, NOBODY HAD BETTER ASK ANYMORE QUESTIONS. AT ALL.
ESPECIALLY NOT DUMBASS OR SMARTASS ONES.

???-Alright, calm down. You know what you have to do now, and neither of us are going to say a word until you conquer the essence and make it yours.

Fox shoots a death glare at the man in white.

The man in white's mask hides his smug and satisfied grin and saves him from a heck of a lot of hospital fees.

With all antics aside, Fox returns her attention to the little black fox-flame. She claps her hands together and then cups them just under the fox-flame, and just like it was surrounded and barraged by electric alchemical discharge. At first, the little fox-flame just spazzes around excitedly, but soon it began to give off it's own dark energy. It was a battle between alchemist and small.... black.... thing.........

And of course Fox won.

When the light and smoke from the transmutation cleared, the fox-flame was gone and a single item remained.

It was a small marble which seemed to be made out of a diamond-like material that was the same blackish-purple/violet that the fox-flame had been. Only..... it was way shinier and way more beautiful than and regular old diamond.

Fox-Well. That was fast.
???-Indeed. You did well, Alchemist. Now you are prepared to go and execute an Altering.
Fox-Kinda.
If I leave now, I'll forget everything. What this marble is and what it does, what an Altering itself is... You know, the whole nine yards.....

Zepher-I know that tone of voice. You have an idea, don't you Fox....

Fox resists homicidal urges.

Zepher-Well, you can certainly write something down to guide yourself, but writing too much will not only take up time, but it risks creating a paradox, or worse ect. ect.
Fox-Gyeeeehhh... Stupid Time-Space Continuum getting all up in my way(grill).

Fox pulls a pen she constantly keeps with her from her pocket (in case of sudden discoveries and the need for making notes), but she quickly finds she has no paper. She grumbles frustratedly and substitutes her arm in the place of a fresh piece of loose-leaf, despite the fact that she is clearly a skilled alchemist and could probably make paper out of a piece of clothing if she really wanted to. A couple minutes of blowing and frantic hand-fanning was in order to ensure that the ink had dried completely.

Fox-Welp, that's that.
Zepher-Yes, and it is now urgent that we return and perform the Altering.
The Pride boy has arrived.

Fox-...
...........Let's go. NOW. No more lollygagging; it's time to go kick some serious crazy Fox butt now. Before someone decides to be an idiot and play hero.
Or master swordsman.
Whatever.

???-Good luck to you, young alchemist. My own omniscience cannot show me your future, but I can sense that you will prevail and do great things.
I have high hopes for you......

Fox-Hey, one last........

But the man in white has already poofed.

Zepher-Well well. Even Luxxie can't see down the path of your life.
Fox-Hee hee hee, must piss him off.....
But there's not much you can do about that when you don't have a destiny.

And with that, Fox and Zepher took off for Earth.

Ecruteak City; Current Time.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

All it had taken was Wolf letting go. That was the last tie Fox had to the world, and him letting go was essentially like letting it snap. The Fugue Fox was now a being in it's own.

And thus, the apocalypse began.

Even upon Zash's arrival upon the scene, the world was falling apart. Natural laws were being broken everywhere, more cracks were opening up, and of course the black mist was thickening and spreading. The bubble of destruction had taken most of Johto and was now expanding at an even faster rate.

The creature looked at Zash. It was as if one fleeting memory from Fox had returned to it briefly.

A photograph of three kids with a third torn off, leaving only two..... A heart that would never be whole...

"Graaaaaaaaaaawr...." The creature growled, narrowing it's eyes. It seemed that even a rampaging demon could tell a homunculus from a regular human. Or perhaps it sensed Zash's previous betrayal. Not that that was going to matter anymore in several minutes.

And then, a huge circle outlined in white light opened up in the sky just over the epicenter of the commotion. From the blackness within, a huge black serpent decended. On it's head, a very familiar firey head of hair stood. Even from so far up in the sky, that hair was visible clear as day.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEERRR-" the Fugue Fox began, looking angrier than ever.

Zepher finished descending from where they had appeared, and Fox jumped down from her head in an acrobatic fashion, her sash tied around one of her belt loops. She stood tall in the spot where she landed, and any black mist in the area surrounding her dissipated. Her hair seemed to glow and it fluttered around her in the wind, making it look like an actual flame. In that moment, she looked heart-breakingly beautiful. She almost looked goddess-like, but at the same time you just knew she was human.

"Yeah yeah, I hear ya over there." Fox huffed. She walked over to the now-unconscious Sakura; looking at her with a certain softness that one has for their fondest friends. "Thanks, pal. I owe ya one." She half-spoke, half-whispered.

She then turned to the Fugue Fox. "I'm holding you and myself alone responsible for what's happened here today. And you're gonna BURN for it." Fox growled, oblivious to everything else now. She slowly reached into her pocket and took a few slow steps towards the Fox demon. The Fugue Fox let out a low growl and readied it's claws taking a few steps in Fox's direction; the whole scene being much look a good ol'-fashioned western showdown. The two's eyes were locked in the most hate-filled staredown ever.

Suddenly, Fox lifted her hand and snapped her fingers. The sound rang out through the town eerily, and time just seemed to stand still. Though the winds still whipped, not a sound was made. It was as if time had just stopped for Fox and everyone around. It was short lived, however.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!" The Fugue Fox screeched in a fit of rage. It charged at Fox, who stood at the ready with her hand still in her pocket. She stood motionlessly until the Fugue Fox was right upon her.

And when they were just about to clash, she whipped her hand out. An explosion occurred, and the brawlers were suddenly consumed by smoke.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 am

"DON'T RUSH ME." A highly agitated and exasperated Pika quickly snapped at Ven, not willing to explain or deal with anything concerning him until, you know, the end of the world stopped. "Sakura? Hey, come on! Oh you can't be serious..." He muttered as he gave Sakura a shove to the shoulder, only for her to not respond due to the fact she had passed out. Getting up to his feet, he stood and looked over at Fox and Wolf in time to see Wolf decide to run away. You've got to be kidding me. Everything's falling apart and there isn't anything I can do about it. This may just be the suckiest feeling in the world besides burning debree slicing the iris of your eye. He thought rather calmly to himself as everything seemed to be falling apart around the group, and the thought was accompanied by an eery chuckling sound also in Pika's mind. And that was when a certain voice spoke up. It sounded a bit older then what Pika remembered, but it definitely was coming from the same person who he remembered. And sure enough, when he turned to see who it was there was Zash, who was already moving over to him and wrapping his arm around him as if they were good friends.
"Zash. It's been a while since I saw you last, though something tells me this time I'm not seeing the full picture." He commented in a monotonous voice, his words having more then one meaning as he reached his arm behind his head to scratch it, before grabbing onto the hilt of his blade and formulating what to do next, more time being bought thanks to Fox's sudden arrival, which probably would have caused him even more confusion if he hadn't already accepted the madness that surrounded her and her ventures to a point that he didn't even care that there were two versions of Fox. Instead, he found himself focused on Zash, and as Fox's smoke explosion took place he used the opportunity to swing his blade out and swipe at Zash's arm that was currently on him as he took a few steps away. Would he be affected by the smoke? Maybe, maybe not. Did he avoid the attack? Probably. How much damage would it do if it did hit? Probably not much, but Pika didn't care. If anything it would be amusing to see him walking around with one less arm, even if only for a few moments, since he had absolutely no idea how an immortal being would take a hit and really couldn't predict a result. All he knew was that he was pissed and ready to try and draw blood, which seemed to please both him and a certain voice in the back of his head that he had been trying to ignore for the past few months.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:57 am

Sakura was lost in the glowing images that seemed to surround her, trying to view a memory, but it faded away as soon as her fingers grazed the surface. The cycle repeated it's torment of the witch, and as each memory dissolved the darkened place seemed to resonate with unheard laughter. The moving pictures were replaced by another, to be dissolved again as the cycle repeated itself for what seemed endlessly. However the sphere eventually started shrinking-the memories weren't being replaced. Right as Sakura was just about to reach out for the final one, she stopped. Sakura tried bringing up anything anything but the memory which stood temptingly in front of her.

Nothing.

There was nothing left. Nothing but the memory which surrounded her. The silence seemed to be egging her on, to dissolve the last memory. To their surprise, she refused, even willing to sit their for eternity that to lose her last memory of herself. Her refusal to stop being taunted by the last fleeting pictures seemed to cause a reaction which she slightly suspected. The darkness faded away and her head seemed to be her own, nobody laughing at her without a sound. But to her surprise the last memory, one of the more recent ones shattered spreading it's pieces around her head like broken glass. And in that second right as her subconscious faded away, and the witch's blue eyes opened slowly, one thought surrounded her with fear. Who am I?

A girl stared blankly at the sky, seemingly not knowing about the fact that the whole place was the middle of a giant battlefield. She tried to grasp what happened before she woke up, but only one memory appeared in her head, even that was faint and had several holes. In the darkened city of ________ on top of a tower, a girl with fiery red hair and fox-like ears upon her head was tending to a boy's wounds. "Okay ______, I think I know enough medicinal _______ to patch you up fully. It's not exactly my strong suit, but its not rocket science either." The girl clapped her hands together making blue _____ appear as it went up and down the boy's figure. A bunch of fireflies flew around gently around the duo, but the _____ fizzled to reveal they were merely imitations of the _______. "Hello! ________, ____________? ________________" The girl looked up at her and seemed to relax, before giving out her name. "My name is Fox, or at least that's my nickname for obvious reasons." At this point the memory fizzled and was gone completely, making the holes in her head feel bigger, and the girl more lost. She looked up and like a camera lens focusing, she saw a boy with spiky pink hair which is impossible to drawwww and another boy with dark hair, and the duo at first seemed to be friends, but by the face that the pink-haired boy gave, he hated the other guy. Ignoring them for now, she turned to see a guy with reddish-brown hair, with a green apron, who was smiling interestingly enough. At this point the girl's back started hurting for some unknown reason, so she slowly sat up, and felt where her back used to be, and pulled up a stick. What is this? She thought, but felt that it held some importance, so the dark-haired girl continued holding it. At least from what she could see she had long dark hair, and something slightly weighed down her head...a hat perhaps? Glancing down, she saw that the stick that was in her grip only moments ago had disappeared, yet she could be sure she was holding it before. "What's going on?" the girl mumbled, before standing up shakily. "Who am I? Who are you?" she asked slightly stronger than before. A boy which seemed familiar, was on the ground ahead. At this point something clicked in her head. Of course, that's the boy who was in my memory. But she didn't get the best feeling from him so she turned away. The girl looked around, before her gaze snapped onto one picture. A...giant snake? was in front of a being that gave off the essence of anger, hatred and admittedly, like a demon. But what she had her eyes on was the person on the black and red snake. With long red hair, orange and yellow streaks, little things that appeared like ears, and an unmistakable long blue scarf she could only be one thing. The main person in her only memory. Fox. But she must have been important for the fact that she knew the most off her than let's face it herself. What could she be to her? Onee-chan It seemed to sound right, that the girl was her older sister, but why did she introduce herself twice? Maybe she had some type of disease that made her forget her memory? Being the younger sister would seem to explain why the girl relaxed around her presence. "Onee-chan..." The words sounded nice on her tongue, and worked perfectly in her head. "ONEE-CHAN!" the girl yelled excitedly, but getting to worked up, the thing on top of her head fell off, revealing that it was indeed a hat. Quickly the dark-haired girl snatched up the pointed hat, feeling better now that she had someone that she knew, someone who could help her with her loss of memory. For a few seconds, even with the demonic creature that lay ahead, and the two boys behind her, she felt as if everything was going to be alright.

For a few seconds, the girl felt safe.

Then the two people were consumed in smoke, just like the girl's idea of safety went into flames quite quickly.

[Oh btw Onee-chan is a term for "older sister" in Japanese just if you are confused ^-^]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:07 am

"Holy mother of Guantanamo Bay!" Ven reeled back at the sudden excess of smoke. He really wasn't sure what was going on, which wasn't out of the ordinary. He often spent days where he wasn't sure what he'd been doing a minute before. But usually that thing he assumed he was doing a minute before was something normal, not... whatever this is.

After recovering from the initial shock of being hit by the gaseous substance that impaired his vision he took a few steps back from the sudden brawl that was breaking out.
"Kinda violent bunch aren't ya." Ven murmured to himself, and then noticed the girl on the ground near them.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked of course not really expecting any response, he went on speaking.
"Under normal circumstance I'd usually recommend drinking a quintuple shot macchiato. Wakes ya right up. There only five bucks... Alittle pricey if you ask me. But hey i don't write the numbers. Though usually the recipient of said drink is conscious, sitting in an upright position and..." He tilted his head slightly to the side.
"Not lying on the ground..."

Last edited by Drawr on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Near the chaos a small grey creature was watching the scene unfold. Moving her tiny arms to the necklace that was around her neck, she felt the smoke coming at her. Taking a deep breath she blew out tiny crystals of ice and wind. We can have anyone getting hurt. she thought. One some of the smoke cleared up she slowly walked forward, her icy body giving off a small chill in the air around her. She couldn't remember where she was, or what kind of Pokemon she is. But she only knew that she had to find a way back home, where ever that was. Stopping in front of the once black fox creature, she licked it's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered   The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random RP of EPICNESS: Remastered
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next