Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sinnoh Journey RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 am

First topic message reminder :

A loud cry of 'Murkrow Murkrow!' shattered the morning's silence and a pale young girl rolled over in her bed, tangling herself in her duvet. When the cries didn't stop, she sat up, her short, golden-blonde hair a scraggly mess. She turned to see her Murkrow friend, perched on the windowsill. The Darkness Pokemon was stood half in and half out of the window, watching Raine as she got to her feet. Satisfied that her friend and soon-to-be trainer was fully awake, the Murkrow fluttered out of the bedroom window. Raine watched her leave before going to shower and get changed out of her pyjamas. She picked out a pair of pale blue, three quarter length leggings and a long, lavender coloured shirt. The shirt had short sleeves and splayed out just slightly past her waist.

A short while later, Raine wandered downstairs, brushing her hair as she headed into the kitchen. An older female was stood washing up the dirty dishes and cups that had been left next to the sink.
"Hey mom," smiled Raine, grabbing herself a bowl from the cupboard and a spoon from the draw next to the sink.
"Morning darling!" replied Amaya as she put the last dish on the draining rack and dried her hands on a tea towel.
"Are you excited for your journey?" she asked as Raine sat down at the table to eat her cereal. The young girl nodded as she began wolfing down her breakfast. Just then, the same Murkrow from before fluttered through the kitchen window, landing on the dining table with a caw.
Amaya chuckled and reached into the cupboard where the poffins were stored. Raine had made these poffins specifically for Nightshade the night before so that she could take them with her on her journey. The trainer-to-be realised that she would likely have to make new recipes for any other Pokemon that joined her team, but she didn't mind. She liked cooking them after all.

When Raine finished her breakfast and Nightshade finished one of the Poffins, Raine wandered into the living room. On the coffee table was the bag she had packed before she had gone to bed. The bag itself was blue, darker than her leggings but just lighter than the sky on a bright, sunny day. Inside was a sleeping bag and pyjamas, along with changes of clothes and other essentials. It was almost as if the bag was bigger on the inside, fitting a ridiculous amount of things inside of it and still having room for more. Raine grabbed the Poffins from the kitchen and packed those in a small Tupperware box. Along with a pouch of various berries from her mother's garden, they were put in their own Pocket. Raine made sure that she also had her purse in one of the inside pockets, counting the money to make sure it was all there. She made a mental note to make sure she didn't spend too much.

When she was finally satisfied that she had packed everything, including a coat for if it got cold, Raine left the house. Her mother insisted on hugging her before a quick exchange of "Bye!" and "Good luck!"
"And don't forget to give your father his lunch!" chuckled Amaya, waving to her daughter as she made her way down the street.
"I won't! Bye mom!" she replied, and soon Raine was on the road, heading out of Eterna City and towards Floaroma Town.

I based Raine's current clothes off this pic so yea:

(Wist, if you wanna do a post sorta like this for your character, then we can map out their individual travels before they meet up on Route 205! ^^)

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

Poké : 220

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 pm

"Right. Well, if you didn't see anything come this way," John took a pause to point down the other route, "The thief must have gone down that way. Lets go," John said, walking down the path. This was the route that lead down to Eterna. If they didn't find the jerk, or jerks, that stole his backpack, then at least he would get to where he was going. Who would even want John's backpack? All that was in there was some food, two bottles of water, 500 Pokédollars, and some shoes. Maybe the shoes, but nothing else made much sense.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Raine nodded and turned to Nightshade.
"Looks like we're going home again," she chuckled before following John down the path. Ryuzi looked intrigued by the statement. He wondered what Raine's home would be like. Would it be a tree like where he had grown up? Or perhaps a place dotted with Windmills like the area around the Valley Windworks was?
Ryuzi's take on the world was of course very limited. He hadn't seen a town or city before.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:21 pm

"Home, eh? I take it you live in Eterna." John said, looking back to make sure Raine was following him and Rast. John continued to scan the path for his backpack. He knew that his backpack wouldn't just be lying on the side of the path. But he could hope. What would somebody want with his backpack anyways? It's not like there was anything useful in it. The day had gone from fun to bad. Considering it would be kind of a long walk until they got to Eterna, John might as well make some small talk. "What brings you out this way?" John asked Raine.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Raine nodded but other than that stayed silent. When it came to talking to new people she was next to useless.
"What brings you out this way?"
Raine had opened her mouth to speak but it had taken a few short moments to say anything.
"I-I'm travelling around Sinnoh with my Pokemon," she managed, the feeling of having Nightshade perched on her shoulder seemed to help with her nerves. The energy that Ryuzi exuded also helped, even if the energetic Pachirisu only took her mind off of things for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:40 pm

"As many do," John replied. He had seen plenty of trainers of varying age pass through Jubilife. John had thought of doing so, but never had the chance. He could probably persuade his parents into letting him go as long as they kept in touch. But, he'd have to think about it a bit more before he made any serious decisions.

John noticed that Raine's Pachirisu was very energetic. He had learned that Pachirisu are naturally energetic, but never witnessed it. John also noticed the Murkrow on Raine's shoulders. It seemed to be much more calm compared to the Pachirisu. "What're their names? Your pokemon," John said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 pm

"Oh... This.. This is Nightshade," she motioned to the Murkrow, "And Ryuzi."
Raine motioned to the Pachirisu, who even now looked like he could just leap off of Raine's head and run a marathon with all the energy that he seemed to have stored somewhere.
Raine felt considerably calmer when talking about her Pokemon, not just when around them. It was weird really, how they seemed to effect her this way.
"W-what's your Heracross' name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am

"Ah, this is Rast. Real tough guy, met him way back. I used to live in Canalva, and boats come in there real often. I would help the sailors that worked at the docks for some pocket money, but it was usually real small things. One of the workers gave him to me as a gift. Ever since then, we've been real good friends," John said with pride. He never would forget the kindness of that one sailor. It's a shame John didn't remember his name. "Where did you meet, uh, Nightshade and Ryuzi, right," John asked, having a bit of trouble remembering their names.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Raine nodded, "I met Nightshade in Eterna Forest a few years ago.... and Ryuzi I caught probably less than an hour ago."
She smiled as she walked on John's left side. As she could only see through her right eye, she preferred to be able to turn easily to see who she was talking to. Nightshade was always perched on her left shoulder, as if protecting her friend's weaker side. Ryuzi seemed either to not know, or to just ignore the thin scar that ran down Raine's cloudy left eye. Perhaps at some point she would explain to her Pokemon how she had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 pm

John could see something ahead. It was a large assortment of trees up the road with a entrance into a pathway that went through them. "Speaking of Eterna Forest..." John said. He walked up to the entrance, a sign next to it. The sign read 'Eterna Forest', and in smaller text below it said 'Beware Wild Pokemon'.

"This is just great. Here I am, backpackless, with no idea where it is. If it's in this dumb forest, there is no way I'll find it. There would be acres upon acres of places to search for, and I don't have the slightest idea on where to start! Those were my good shoes to-" John was saying before interrupted by Rast. "Rast it's rude to interrupt rants," John said to Rast. Rast held up a sock. A familiar sock. "Isn't that my sock?" John said, taking the sock from Rast's claws to examine it better. Rast nodded. "Well, there might be hope after all. Good work Rast!" John said, facing Raine. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am

Raine glanced at the sign. She hadn't noticed it when she had exited the forest earlier... though it was likely because she hadn't been paying attention.
'Beware Wild Pokemon' the sign had said, though Raine didn't exactly think there was anything to be cautious of. Though her experiences with wild Pokemon were better than most. She had never been poisoned, paralysed or attacked without good reason.

"You coming?"
Raine was snapped out of her thoughts by John's voice.
"Y-yea..." she replied, following him into the forest. She wondered if it might be a good idea to send Nightshade up to spot things on the forest floor. If need be she could ask the other flying types within the forest to help too...
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 am

"Right then! Onwards we go," John said, leading the way into the forest. John had never been this far out from home. The forest was unfamiliar to him, but it was strangely pleasant. He didn't know the woods well but the forest was calming. The fresh air was nice, the scenery was beautiful, and he had the accompaniment of Rast & Raine. But strange because John was used to more urban areas. Of course he had been around forest like places, but nothing quite like this. "This is real nice, and you live around here, right? How often you go into the forest?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:42 pm

"Almost every day," she smiled, "Most of the Pokemon here know they don't have anything to fear from me so they tend to come out when I'm around. Though I'm guessing they're staying hidden right now because they don't know you..."
Whilst Raine got more confident speaking to John, Nightshade was glancing around. Occasionaly she would spot a Wurmple watching from the trees, hoping for another taste of Raine's poffins.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:49 pm

"Most of the Pokemon here know they don't have anything to fear from me so they tend to come out when I'm around."

"Yeah, that makes sense. It's cool that you get to be around a forest of pokemon that like you and stuff," John said, taking a good look around the place. Still no other signs of his backpack. Just rustling trees, and the rare glance of a buneary, or spinirak. But he wouldn't stop, now that he knew his backpack had to be in the forest somewhere. "You said you were gonna travel Sinnoh, right? Do you think you'll try to beat the Gyms along the way?" John asked Raine.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:34 pm

Raine walked silently for a few moments after the question was asked, thinking about it, "I'm not entirely sure..." she replied eventually, "They hold contests around Sinnoh though.. so I think I might enter a few of those..."
Nightshade blinked and looked at Raine before turning her attention back to the trees. Ryuzi seemed have half fallen asleep on Raine's head, as he was calm for the first time since Raine had caught him.
Back to top Go down
Wistuffly

Wistuffly

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 am

"Sounds good," John said. Rast was keeping a watchful eye as well for danger, and John's backpack. Maybe the thief had already passed through the forest. The thief probably wasn't the brightest, as he, she, or it forgot to cover it's tracks. It might have just gone unnoticed by the thief. But how did the sock get out of the backpack in the first place? There wasn't any holes from what he remembered. It was all getting stranger the more Rast thought about it. Something just wasn't right.

John could see something ahead, a structure. It kinda looked like an old house. "Hey Raine, what's that over there? Some kind of mansion?" John asked, pointing to the chateau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinnoh Journey RP   Sinnoh Journey RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinnoh Journey RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next