Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Kanto Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:45 pm

Reina Brightwell:

It was a quiet morning in Viridian City, the sun was shining and a few white, fluffy clouds could be seen in the vast blue of the sky. Reina yawned, splashing some water into her face. She had woken up rather early this morning in her excitement and still felt the effects of a mere few hours sleep.
Hurrying downstairs Reina grabbed herself some breakfast before grabbing her coat and scarf and heading out. She yelled a quick, "See you later!" to her mother, before closing the door behind her and jogging up the stone pathway to the gate that marked the edge of their house.

Carefully closing the gate behind her, Reina pet her mother's Doduo and Ponyta's heads before heading off. Today was of course the day she would get her first Pokemon and she would finally be able to start her very own Pokemon Journey!
Reina slowed down as she reached the edge of the City, passing through the gate area and waving to the guard as she wandered through. She continued this slower pace as she headed down Route 1 towards Pallet Town and Professor Oak's laboratory.

Link to the Team Planning TitanPad.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Richard Silverspirit:
Spoiler:

It was a beautiful morning, just like every other in Pallet Town.
For almost everyone else, this was a day without anything special happening.
But for Richard, it was everything. Today he would recieve his first Pokémon.
As he stormed out of his house, he left a note on the kitchen table, telling his parents of his leave, because he didn't want to wake them up.

Running along the dirt roads of his hometown, the wildest scenarios were already developing in Richard's head.
The immeasurable possibilities were occupying his mind until he reached Professor Oak's laboratory.
Because he definitely wasn't paying attention to his surroundings anymore, he ran into the fence surrounding the laboratory and fell over it.

"Ow..."
Back to top Go down

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Lucas Johnson woke up from a deep sleep and stretched his arms out, yawning for a long time. He walked over to his mirror, rubbing his hazel eyes. He looked at his hair and sighed. His dirty blonde hair fought to stay sticking up, and it took him seven minutes to get it to look at least a bit presentable, but some of it was still sticking up. He then went and changed clothes, putting on khakis, a white shirt, and his brown jacket. He opened his window and looked out at his sleepy home town, the sun just rising. He was shaking with anticipation, today he would get his first Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm

James Mathison:

James woke up and let out a yawn as he sat up in bed, taking a look out the window. The sun was shining and there were a few clouds in the sky. He smiled, prepared to be able to enjoy a nice, beautiful day on his own time and schedule.
And then he looked at his clock.
"Of all the days to wake up late, come on!" He yelled about five minutes later, dashing out the door of his house and running to the exit to town, not wanting to be late. Making his way to the gate, he ran through without another word to the guards and came out the other side, rushing down Route 1 as fast as he could. He ran past a girl who was wearing a jacket and a scarf, but continued down the route at breakneck speed until he found himself crashing into a bush a short distance away.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Reina couldn't help but laugh a little as a boy went speeding past her, only to crash into a nearby bush. She jogged over to him, still chuckling as she reached his leafy form.
"Are you alright?" she asked, her head tilting to the side slightly in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:05 pm

"Oh but of course...", Richard muttered.
"Why shouldn't I run directly into a fence on what can only be described as the most important day of my entire life?"
As he got up, Richard brushed the leaves and the dirt off of his clothing.
Looking around, he hoped, that noone had seen him.
Back to top Go down

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Lucas walked outside and breathed in the fresh air, then saw that a boy over in the distance looked embarrassed. He called over "hey are you okay" as walked over to the fence that he ran into. He never realy talked with this boy, which was weird because pallet town wasn't that large.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 pm

James blinked and stood back up, quickly patting down his body and getting any leaves out of his clothing and hair. He looked at the girl and chuckled slightly, as if embarrassed.
"Yeah, I'm alright. I really need to get going though, I-" He stopped, feeling something in his pocket and pulling out a piece of paper that read "Note to self: Switch clock back an hour, accidentally set it ahead.". James quickly folded the note back up and put it in his pocket.
"Apparently I don't really need to get going, but I probably should. It looks like we're heading the same way, so why don't we go together?" He asked as he started to walk towards Pallet Town. "Oh, what's your name?" He added on at the end.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:15 pm

"I'm guessing you're heading to Pallet Town too then. I'm supposed to be getting my first Pokemon there this morning," she smiled, following him down Route 1's pretty much linear pathway.
"Oh, i'm Reina. Pleased to meet you, uhm," she paused, realising she didn't know this boy's name yet before chuckling slightly.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:19 pm

"Yeah...I'm okay. Thanks for asking.", Richard responded.
"Say, what's your name? I'm Richard Silverspirit. I think I've seen you one or two times but we never talked. I assume you're here to get your first Pokémon as well?"
Back to top Go down

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Lucas smiled happy to see he was okay. "I'm Lucas Johnson, but you can call me Luke" he said. Lucas was usually very social, yet for some reason he just met this guy. "Yeah I'm here to get my first Pokémon, I'm excited!" Lucas was shaking with anticipation while talking with Richard. Lucas was a bit embarrassed he realized his hair was still a bit of a mess as it always is.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:36 pm

"Oh really Reina? I'm James, and I just so happen to be going to the lab as well, and for the same reason." He responded, continuing to walk through the route as they entered the gate to Pallet Town. A simple walk through that area brought them into the town, and James squinted his eyes and looked around.
"Alright, so which building is the Lab?" He asked, unsure of which place they were supposed to be going.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"I'm guessing that one?" blinked Reina, pointing to one of the buildings, "I mean, it has an especially lab-like quality to it in my opinion." She chuckled before leading the way over to it. There were two more boys stood outside, chatting to one another.
"Hi there!" she grinned, "Pleased to meet you both. I assume you're here for the same thing we are."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:16 pm

"Ah...greetings you two. I do believe that is the case.", Richard adressed the two newcomers.
"I am Richard."
Although he didn't admit it, Richard was even more nervous than before, hoping to still be able to get the best Pokémon.
"So...do you think, there'll be any other aspiring trainers or is this it?"
Back to top Go down

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Lucas was surprised when to to others showed up, and regretted his messy hair. "Hi I'm Lucas, Lucas Johnson, it's nice to meet you!" He said. "I don't know Richard I mean there can't be that many Pokémon to give away... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Kanto Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kanto Journey   A Kanto Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kanto Journey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next