Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A hoenn journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey EmptySat May 04, 2013 2:50 am

In front of Birch's desk at the Littleroot lab stood a boy that was relatively short for his age. He was clad in a black t-shirt and jeans, and on his wrist was a cheap plastic wristwatch. On his back was a red backpack filled with supplies and training guides - clearly an aspiring trainer. He was currently staring at the renowned Professor Birch as though the man had taken a dump on his desk. "What."
"I said that in light of the recent battles between team Aqua and Magma, I cannot allow you to go on your journey by yourse-"
"Yes, I heard!" He snapped. He ran his hand through his short brown hair. The world was full of bad news, wasn't it? First the training age was ramped up to twelve, then his parents forbade him from going until he was thirteen, and now that he'd finally been allowed to go on his journey, he was being forced to go on his journey with someone he didn't know?!
"No need to get so angry, Michael." Birch smiled in an attempt to placate the boy, but it did little to calm him down. "It's a precaution, is all. You can leave each other's company when the two of you get two badges so that we know that you can defend yourselves from thieves and the like."
"I'm still calling bullshit." Michael sighed. "So, who am I supposed to be travelling with?"
"I'm not sure myself, actually. All I know is that he - or she, as may be the case - is also an aspiring trainer, and that he is not dangerous. He should be arriving n-."
The door to the lab opened, revealing what the two assumed to be Mike's new companion.
Back to top Go down

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:09 am

I'm the left one, no pokemon.:

It wasn't a he, it was a she. Amelia Argon to be precise. Technicly she was a run away... but her parents didn't care enough about her to go looking or have a search done. So she had lied when filling out forms, forged the signatures of her parents. Training was a great way to earn cash and taking part in the league could get you netted as a professional sponsered trainer. Amelia wanted to become independent and never see her sad excuse for parents again. "I guess you are my starting partner? Amelia is my name."
Back to top Go down

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:24 am

Michael frowned at his new partner, but if he had any complaints, he didn't voice them. "Michael Greene." He turned to the professor. "Alright then, so I've got Amelia as my partner. Can you please give us the Pokemon now?
Birch sighed and grabbed three Pokeballs from under his desk, showing them to the duo. "You each get one Pokemon. The one on the left is a Torchic - male. The center one is a female Mudkip, and on the right is a male Treecko. I'm afraid I don't have many of these Pokemon to spare, so you can't choose your Pokemon's gender. Nor can I let the two of you have a Pokemon of the same species, for the same reason."
Michael eyed the pokeball on the right. "I'm going to get a Treecko, then."
Back to top Go down

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:36 am

Amelia thought about her choice. To be honest, Treecko would have been her first choice. It grew into a pretty quick pokemon, unique with its typing as a grass type. However, Micheal had claimed it before she could raise an objection. So, thinking on it, she chose Mudkip. It had only one weakness which was grass, though it's dual typing made it double weak to it. However, like most water types, Mudkip could learn an ice type move to compensate. Torchic's later fighting moves were useful, but Amelia could catch a fighting type later if she wanted. "I'll choose Mudkip then. Seems like a good choice." With that, she grabbed the pokeball for the pokemon.
Back to top Go down

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey EmptySat May 04, 2013 3:53 am

Birch smiled at the two, thankful that an argument hadn't broken out. Perhaps there was hope for this young batch of trainers. "Alright then. I'll just give you your trainer card Michael - you've got one already, right Amelia?" Michael accepted his card wordlessly. "Right, then. Here are two Pokedexes as well," Birch said as he handed the two a red Pokedex each. "Alright then. We used to give some supplies to new trainers, but the lab's supply cabinet has been ransacked by one of those teams. You'll be able to get supplies at the Petalburg Pokemart, just show them your Pokedexes and they'll give you five potions and five pokeballs each. Any more and you'll have to pay for it. Right, any questions?"
"Nope." Michael pressed the button on his Pokeball, revealing a young green gecko-like creature - the treecko. "Hey there, little guy."
"Don't open balls in the lab, Michael!" The boy reluctantly pressed the button again, returning the confused creature back into the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A hoenn journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hoenn journey   A hoenn journey Empty

Back to top Go down

A hoenn journey
Page 1 of 1