Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 pm

As Davonta's thunderbolt was about to hit Lilly Rao suddenly tried to combine his thunderbolt and her scratch. Due to the action Rao did Davonta's thunderbolt split into three seperate streams of electricity two heading for Lilly and one going towards Isa. "Nice thinking Rao." Davonta said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 pm

"Hey, thanks Davonta," Rao purred. I did sustain a fair amount damage from that attack though, I better be careful if I try this in the future. She thought, flinching a bit as some residual electricity zipped down her spine all the way to the tip of her tail-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 pm

OOC: Sorry, there is a blizzard hitting east-cntral Canadia, and it is affecting my Wifi.

IC;
Liklly ran to Isa before the Thunderbolt was created, but seeing the electricity leaving Davonta's body, she grabbed him and pulled him out of the way of the thing. She shook him to get him to move. "ISA WHAT THE HECK?" she yelled. "WHY WON'T YOU REACT?" Now she was looking out or the both of them. If he fainted now, she would be done for quickly.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Isa got up. "Huff Huff your right Lilly I can't take a break now." Isa looked at Rao and used Water gun but this water gun was more powerful due to his ability Torrent knocking Rao into a tree. "Wow that was powerful Huff now lets finish this." Isa tried to walk even though he is at his limit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:17 am

Rao hissed. She hit the tree hard, the sudden torrent of water sending her back. "Aw, cheater," she laughed, "I didn't know you had the ability torrent. Interesting..." She sighed, rubbing together her aching paws in an attemp to make heat. "Why do your water attacks have to be so cold?" she scoffed, "Can't you use scald or something?" she extended her claws, ready for another scratch. "Isa, try hitting me with your water gun again please. But make it warmer!" she taunted, a strategy plotting in her head. If I can get Isa to use water gun again, maybe I could use assist and use the elctricity to ride the stream of water and zap the otter. She grinned, thinking of her plan, "Come on, soak me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 am

Davonta was unable to move since his thunderbolt sapped the last of his energy. The burn status that Davonta had kept giving him damage constantly if someone attacked before he could move he would most likely be knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Lilly knew that Rao was only taunting him to knock him out. She also saw that Davonta was out. Then again, she was about to collapse too. "Isa, don't." SHe Leered at Rao, weakening her already-low defenses. Then she used Fire Fang and set her paws on fire. "That hot enough, Rao?" She taunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:28 pm

"Yeah, sorta," she huffed, worrying her plan was already a complete disaster, "But not hot enough!" she taunted. She quickly used assist, and then took advantage of Davonta's quick attack. But as she ran faster towards Lily, she extended her claws in an attempt at a scratch as well-- "Try countering this, Lily!" she sneered,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

" Oh no you don't." Lilly growled back. She created a barrier of Rock Tomb behind her as she ran to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Rao was expecting just that, and being careful not to get her claws stuck again, she bashed right through the boulder-like rock Lilly had moved to defend herself. She pushed it hard, using all of her weight to counter the heavy stone. She flung it straight towards Lilly with a great swipe of her paw, sending it barreling toward the terrier-like pokemon-
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 am

Isa was about to use water gun on Rao then he heard Lilly said don't cause it was a trap as he was watching what was going on and saw Rao throw a bolder at Lilly "Look out Lilly!" Isa said as he ran towards the bolder and tackled it out of the way though damaging Isa. "Agh you okay Lilly?" Isa said as he turned towards Rao. "Take this." Isa used water gun on Rao knowing its a risky move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 am

Rao wasn't expecting a water gun from Isa. She tumbled backwards, knowing she was so soaked that if she used assist and then thunderbolt now, she would likely shock herself as well. "Well nice going Isa," she licked her paw in rubbed it on her face, "Now I'm all cold again!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Davonta was finally able to move since he regained his energy. But he was a little surprised that they didn't take the chance to attack him. Davonta used thunderbolt that was heading for Lilly. "Surprise!" Davonta yelled out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Rao was definitely surprised with this sudden thunderbolt, and jumped back a bit. "Nice attack, Davonta!" she chirped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 am

"Crap." Lilly said this one word before letting a stone fly loose and stop the Thunderbolt before launching another one directed at Davonta's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next