Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 pm

"Sure!" she grinned, forgetting even the meaning of the word "shy".

edit** Is everyone alive over yonder? xD**
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 am

"Alright I guess its settled then do you guys want to do a 2 versus 2 or a free for all type of battle?" Davonta was sitting on the ground by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 am

"Well, a 2 versus two battle sounds good, but I've never been in something like a free for all," Rao licked her paws. "In fact, I have only been in a few battles in my entire life. Most of which were with friends... Anyways, what do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Isa nods his head. "That sounds like a plan two verses two so who will we be teaming up with?" Isa said curious about what is going to happen in this battle and who will win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 pm

"Do you mind if I team up with Davonta?" Rao asked, nudging the yellow Pokemon. "C'mon, I'tll be fun!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:27 pm

"I'm good with that if you are, Isa." Lilly was smiling now, she had an advantage because of her wide range of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 pm

"Yeah I'm fine with that." Isa said knowing he has a disadvantage because Davonta is an electric type and Isa is a water type but Isa didn't really care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 am

"Well then, Davonta, will you be my partner?" she held out a paw, waiting for a reply, "Of course its not like you have another option anyways, but we could always switch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:10 am

"i'm ok with it so I guess its settled Isa and Lilly versus Me andRao." Davonta was excited to start the battle he knew he had an advantage over Isa since he was an a electric type and Isa was a water type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:04 pm

"Okay then!" Lilly used Rock Tomb on both Rao and Davonta.
OOC: I learned that with a TM in another RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:35 pm

"I should've seen that coming." Davonta used his thunderbolt to break out of Lilly's rock tomb. As soon as he got out he charged at lilly and gets ready to tackle her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Rao shielded her face from the bits of rock flying past her, "Nice move Davonta," she says, while using hone claws. This is gonna' be fun. She ran towards Isa, claws extended, ready to use scratch-
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Isa saw Rao running towards him with a scratch attack, Isa garbed his shell and got ready for the scratch attack Rao was about to use. "This is gonna be fun." Isa said as he smiled and his shell lit up preparing to defend himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:05 am

Rao drove her claws into the shell, getting herself stuck, but not harming Isa. "Owch!" she growled, as she tried to pull her claws out. She actually used the move growl by mistake, and lowered Isa and Lily's attack in the process, "Cool," she purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:47 am

"Rrrrrrgh..." Lilly was kinda mad about Rao and Davonta getting out. She used Fire Fang on Rao, then Rock Tomb again on Davonta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next