Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 am

Isa nods his head. "Yeah that will be fun." Isa said as he got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Davonta had a fun time battling considering it was his first battle. "Well it was fun battling with you guys but I gotta go." Davonta nearly forgotten that he was suppose to meet somebody else. Davonta walks off into the direction where Grassveil town is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9