Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 am

Ack! Rao screeched, using assist, and then quick attack. This got her right in front of the rock as it was about to hit Davonta. She then prepared to use scratch, slicing it in two halves. "Lily, you are so predictable," she taunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:39 am

Davonta was about to dodge the rock until Rao got in front of him and sliced the rock in two "thanks Rao." Davonta said with gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:31 am

"Lilly how long can you keep going?" Isa said as he is almost to his point of passing out but he won't allow that. "Cause I am not going down until this fight is over." Isa said as he talked Davonta and then used Water Gun on him making him hit the ground hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 am

((Noooooooooooooooooooo *rage*))
Davonta was thrown back by Isa's tackle. Davonta thought he would still survive until he was hit by a powerful watergun Davonta was knocked out by Isa's attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

"No, Davonta!" Rao cried, Looks like this battle is up to me now... Rao then tried to use assist, but was surprised when it failed. Uh oh, it must be because Davonta is down for the count! "Well then, I'll just try something different," she said, somehow able to manage *looking* calm during a 2-on-1 battle. On the inside, though, it was different. She had no idea what to do but panic! "Alright... Urm... Scratch? And... Um..." yes, very confused was an under-statement. But then it hit her-All Isa and Lily have been doing is trumping their attacks by catching them off guard. So why can't I do the same? Rao disappeared for a moment and lunged at Isa from behind, preparing to use her scratch attack after a quick visit with hone claws- I got you now. But then, another sort of odd thing happened- instead of just one scratch, she used many continuous scratches, all at once! "I've got you now Isa, furry swipes!" she gleamed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Lilly saw the Fury Swipes coming. She used Rock Tomb, knowing still that Rao would soon scratch her way out what with all the Hone Claws. "Isa, use Air Slash when you see her coming out." she whispered in his ear. "ThenI'll get her from behind." She could hear Rao getting further through the rock. Whether or not she heard the small whisper could tip the balance of he battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Rao tried desperetly to claw her way out of the rock, not hearing what the other team was saying. She was so fed up with her poor battling skills, everything she did could be done better by the others. But I have speed on my side. She took one final slash at the rocks, and they crumbled apart from her. Although her joy was short-lived as she saw Isa preparing her air-slash attack. Oh no. I'm done for! But then she remembered her Prankster ability, and came up with a last-second plan. Without hesitating a single moment, she used sand attack to momentarily blind Isa and Lily so that she could escape Isa's air slash-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Sadly, Lilly was behind Rao. She quickly knocked rao out with Fie Fang.That was her plan all along. Isa would distract Rao with Air Slash, and she would go behind Rao and get her from there. Lilly revelled in the moment of triumph before everything went black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:14 am

Rao didn't expect the sudden attack at all. She pretty much feinted at the sight of Isa's air slash coming toward her, not even the hit itself. "Game set.." she mumbled, her eyes turning into seemingly impossible comedic squiggles.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 am

"Here we go take this!" Isa said as he hit Rao with his air slash finishing her off. "Agh now that was fun." Isa said as he hit the ground and got back up. "Lets put these guys in the shade so they can rest." Isa said as he laid near a near hold his hip and breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 am

I wonder how Davonta is doing. Rao thought. Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned, propped against a shady tree. "That was a really awesome battle, thanks guys!" she grinned,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

Davonta was asleep for a couple of minutes before he waked up. Davonta knew that him and Rao had lost. "Thanks for the battle it was great." Davonta's body was still in a bit of pain but he tried his best to hide it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:36 pm

"Nngh..." Lilly was lying in the shade. "What...?" She sat up. 'Oh, right..." She had blacked out after knocking out Rao. She stood up. 'Well, that was an amazing battle, guys. ho wants a Pecha berry?" She ran over to the pile that had accumulated earlier, and started munching the candy-sweet Berries.

(If it's okay with you guys I'll get an admin to close this up.)
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 am

Isa rubbed his eyes. "Wait what happen." Isa said as he started to rub his head. "Oh yeah I passed out." Then Isa heard Lilly yell who wants a Pecha Berry Isa got up. "I would like some." Isa as he grabed and ate a few. "That was fun." Isa said as he sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am

"Yeah, I hope we can battle again sometime," Rao smiled.

(yeah, you could close it up x3. Thanks for the great battle guys :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next