Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A blast from the past!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

A blast from the past!  Empty
PostSubject: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:36 am

Another buitiful day in Pecha Forest...

"Wait, what was I doing here again?"

Lance was walking to Pecha Forest to do something, he couldn't remember what though... He looked in his bag and pulled out a blue, rounded hat, which he then put on his head. He stopped for a second and tried to remember what he was doing. Only when he saw two pokemon in the distance fighting he remembered. "Oh yeah, I was going to train!" He then continued walking into the forest, trying to find a perfect training spot.

energy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:52 am

Stella casually went out for a small walk on the pecha forest she always thought this area was a great location to settle down and relax, she has been in here alot ever since lance and her got separated on the forest, why she had pretty much anything she wanted for granted by wandering in this area...easy food and pretty much anything else somebody could need to survive. While wandering she found a familiar figure on the distance it looked like none other than Lance himself, She was quite happy to see he was fine.

"So...there he is...It has been a while, I am so glad to see hes okay...but does he even remembers me at all?"
Stella thought to herself as she walked up to the riolu. she wondered how he would respond to her, she didnt wanted to look like she missed him too much, after all it wasnt like her to care for others.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 pm

As Lance was walking along, a Snivy walked up to him, stopping him. Lance wasn't suprised to see a Snivy; forests are the pokemon's natural home. What he WAS suprised to see is a Snivy walk straight up to him. He wondered why the Grass-type pokemon did that. Did she know him...? She looked slightly happy to see him, but...

He then noticed a small mark on the Snivy's leg, where it looked like it got slightly cut. "Wait...I've seen that mark before..." He thought. He then remembered being at the Small Pond with a Snivy. She had tripped and scraped her leg, and he desided to help her. They talked, Lance helped her to the guild, and it all leaded to Lance getting knocked out and waking up in Shadowhue...

He then felt the same feeling of happiness he had before, when he found Twinkle in Rainfront. But...this could be any Snivy who happened to scrape a leg. He hoped that this Snivy was the same one that he met before. Only one way to find out.

He looked into the Snivy's eyes, and, hoping that he had found the right snivy, talked in a slightly excited tone. "Stella, is that you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Stella walked up to lance, listening to him talk, she was glad that he did remembered her, she decided to answer to him "Who else were you expecting? A magical dream fairy, of course its me!" she asnwers on a sassy way, being usual of her "So what have you been up to? i haven't seen you on a while" she looked at the riolu, she felt curious about what he could posibily been doing all this time, she also wondered if he even searched for her at all.

She leaned against a pecha tree nearby as she awaited for a responce from lance.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:28 am

He hugs Stella when she confirmed that it was in fact her. "Oh, I've missed you so much!" He happily said. After a couple of seconds, he stopped hugging her and smiled. "You haven't changed a bit Stella." He stood facing Stella while she leaned against the tree. "What have I been up to? Quite a bit of things. Looking for you and Twinkle, helping other Pokémon, fighting a Houndour... lots of different things." He then paused for a second. "Speaking of which, what have YOU been up to? I haven't seen you in months! You had me worried!" He looked at her, happier than ever he found her. But... how would he tell her his team was full?! He was sure the guildmaster wouldn't allow him any more members. Lance began to look slightly worried at how he was going to tell her this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 am

She looked at lance as he hugs her, she couldn't help but to blush a bit feeling awkward on how sudden he just hugged her, but she mannages to shake it off. "Well...I have been looking for you, then i eventualy gave up and just decided to see if i could settle down around this place...its quite nice, nothing too out of the ordirnary" she looked at lance and crossed her arms "Say...what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:29 am

Lance turned his attention back to Stella as she started speaking to him, telling him that she desided to settle down in Pecha forest, a place Lance doesn't go to very often. Probally explains why he never found her untill now. She then asked him what they should do. "Well, I was going to train... but we can do something else if you want." He said smiling. Lance didn't want to do something Stella didn't like, but the Riolu liked to do anything, so letting Stella do something she wanted seemed like the better option.

Suddenly, something hit his head and fell to the ground, causing him to jump in shock of the sudden impact, and quickly turned around to see what it was.

LanceTheDragon carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A blast from the past!  RvuSukW , A blast from the past!  5FHh31b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:35 am

"Well i want to d-" She was interupted by what fell on his head "What in the world?!" she looked at the two pokemon that fell on lance and looked at them slightly upset "Then nerve some pokemon have!" she quickly jumps back taking range so they dont focus on her as she helps up lance. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:28 am

"Yeah, I'm ok." Lance said. The Zigzagoon and Ledyba seemed to have no intrest in fighting, and they ran off, looking like they were having fun. "Looks like they're just kids. Let's not chase after them for revenge." He said. The hat had blocked his head from getting too badly hurt when the two pokemon fell on his head, but the Ledyba was heavier, and it caused pain to Lance's head. "Ok, so what did you want to do?" He asked Stella. She was going to say something, but was interupted by the pokemon.

Energy:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:48 am

"Ugh...i just CAN'T believe some pokemon in here, they shouldnt be messing with us!" she sounded upset and she takes a little moment to stop and calm herself down before talking to lance again, after some time passed she answers "Well, i came here to gather some berries" She looks around the place for a while as one of the bushes move a little, she decided to look onto the bush slowly and carefully.

Energy before the roll:14/19

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A blast from the past!  HUdHrl3 , A blast from the past!  WV50R87
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:01 am

Lance smiled when she said she was looking for some berries. "I'll look too." He said. It would be an easy task, since his Stadima Hat made him tire out slower than usual. He woundered how many berries he could find. He probally couldn't carry more than 15, since his bag was only so big. He looked around for any items he could find, hoping he found some treasure while he's at it.

LanceTheDragon carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A blast from the past!  OnZbjOw , A blast from the past!  P6v4XNN , A blast from the past!  PH4C7tP , A blast from the past!  XNK8rgs , A blast from the past!  OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 am

She turns around at lance holding the sticks on her hands and placing them down and looks at lance"So...did you found anything at all?" she looks at lance wondering how he is doing, as she came up close to him to see if he was doing alright when the tangela suddenly jumps at him and attempts to trap him in his vines(making sence out of the trap and the tangela you found) Stella reacts quickly jumps back kicking up leaves as they get surrounded by some kind of special energy that makes them sharper, the magical leaves fire straight at the tangela cutting off each and every vine with an unbelievable precision as the tangela gets on stance and prepares to attack.

(magical leaf attack always hits the target...so i imagine it translating as a really presice attack that moves to the target's direction IRP is that alright? if theres anything you would like to change from this post you can pm me Riolu alright?)
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:07 am

Lance was digging around for any items, he spotted a Pecha berry and two Green gummies. Then a Tangela jumped out at him and attempted to entangle him, but Stella quickly and accurately cut off each of it's vines. Unforunally, it has a huge number of vines that cover it's actual body, and two more vines popped out at him and grabbed him by the arms, and before he had time to react, he was flung into Stella. After he stopped moving, Lance slowly got back up, his head throbbing now, and looked down at Stella. "Thanks for the attack...I probably would have gotten hurt a lot more if you didn't do that..." He then held out his hand to help Stella up. "Quickly, before he attacks again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 9:06 pm

She looks at lance and aims at the tangela firing another barrage of magical leaves, hoping that it would be enough to scare the pokemon away or hurt it badly, she did wanted some sort of revange on the pokemon for what it just did. "I am not simply letting that jerk get away with it!" she said getting on a fighting stance waiting for it to attack.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 12:53 am

Lance looks at Stella, who appeared angry at the bundle of vines. The Tangela also looked annoyed at the two pokemon. Lance got into an defensive stance. Unlike Stella, he would have liked to have avoided a fight and fleed, even if he got thrown into Stella, but she aready angered it and it would probally give chase to the two. Knowing a fight was unavoidable, Lance readied Counter, waiting for an attack.

LanceTheDragon carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A blast from the past!  La94TiN , A blast from the past!  O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blast from the past!    A blast from the past!  Empty

Back to top Go down

A blast from the past!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next