Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:54 am

A Lillipup walking around in the forest suddenly saw something through the trees. It was a Pikachu. And it was....crying? "Well, I better go see what the pikachu is crying about!" She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:02 am

Isa was talking a walk around Pecha Forest and saw Davonta crying. Why is Davonta crying? Isa tought to himself. "Well I better go check on him." Isa said when he came up to Davonta. "Hey Davonta whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:07 am

Davonta quickly wiped the tears from his face "N-Nothing I'm fine." Davonta said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 am

the Lillipup walked into the clearing, and then noticed the Oshawott. 'Oh, sorry, did i interupt you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:19 am

Isa saw a Lillipup and looked at her. "No its fine I just saw my friend crying and I came here to help him." Isa look back at Davonta and sigh. "Come on Davonta I know something is wrong just say whats wrong and i'll do my best to help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:26 am

Davonta hesitated a little before he told Isa. "I'm just miss my parents is all." Davonta started to cry again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:30 am

"Oh, it's okay. I miss my mom too.....but i know she's in.....a better place....." The Lillipup blinked back tears when she spoke about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 am

Isa looked down. "I know how it fells to not have a family growing up for me was hard and living alone when no one theres is just lonely." Isa said with a tear in his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:55 am

"I just wish they were still here." Davonta was still crying just a little less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

"I think we all do..... but it's no good to be sad about it. We need to be strong now, because we're going to need it!" The little Lillipup looked around her defiantly, as if daring anyone to disagree with her. She began looking around, seeing if there was anyone else hiding in the bushes around them. She spotted several branches of Pecha Berries above her, and so she jumped up and began shaking the bush. All of the berries fell onto the ground, and she gathered them up, dropping them right by Davonta and Isa.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Isa smiled. "Yeah your right we all need to be strong." Isa grabed a Pecha berry and came up to Davonta. "Come lets cheer up no need being sad." Isa said to Davonta handing him a Pecha berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:33 am

Davonta wiped the tears from his face and grabbed the pecha berry Isa handed to him. "You guys are right." Davonta took a small bite of the pecha Isa gave him. "Thanks for the pecha Isa and umm... I'm sorry I don't know your name>"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 am

'That's okay. My name is Lilly. And I hope you like the Pecha berries. They're my favorite."
The lillipup smiled at Davonta and Isa.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 am

"Nice to meet you Lilly my name is Davonta." Davonta continued to munch on his pecha berry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next