Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

memories of the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

memories of the past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Davonta was trying to learn an electric attack. But the only thing he managed to do was make small sparks around his body. "This is difficult I can't even use my electricity properly if only my parents were here to teach me." Davonta started to cry his tear streaming down his cheeks. His memories of him spending time with his parents just made him cry even more.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:44 pm

"My name is Isa nice nice to meet you Lilly." Isa said as he smiled than look at Davonta. "Hey Davonta I saw you trying to use a electric attack but messed want me to help you get that move to work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:50 pm

"Yeah, i'm sure we could help!" Lill was overly optimistic, probably because she had just cheered up 2 crying Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 pm

"Sure I guess I could use some help." Davonta finished his pecha berry and was ready. "So what is the first thing I should do?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well I think the frist thing we do is to fibd out what move you are trying to learn." Isa said thinking he might be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 pm

"I'm trying to learn how to use thunderbolt but I keep failing at it." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm

"Hmmmmmm.... Well, first we could get a target or something. Or maybe we could try to find a TM for it....." The Lillipup was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 pm

"I don't think we can get a TM easy it cost a lot of poke just to get one and finding one would be even harder." Isa looked around to see if there was a good target but couldn't find one but than Isa had an idea. "How about we spar Davonta that helps a lot when you need to learn a new move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Davonta was a little unsure if anted toor not buthe was wiling to try anything to learn thunderbolt. "Sure I guess so Isa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 am

"If you think you got it try not to hit Isa or myself as it would be very painful and most likely knock us out." Lilly looked a little worried as she had never been knocked out before and she was scared of what it would feel like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:45 am

"Don't worry I'll just aim for...." Davonta looked around for a target he could hit and finds a boulder. "I'll just aim for that boulder over there." Davonta said as he pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Isa nods his head. "Okay Davonta lets do this!" Isa grabbed his scalchop. "You make the first move Davonta." Isa said knowing he has a disadvantage in this spar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 am

"Alright just dont go easy on me." Davonta charged at Isa closing in for a tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Lilly jumped in and used Fire Fang on both Isa and Davonta. She was bounced back and used Leer on Davonta as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:42 am

Davonta managed to avoid Lilly's Fire Fang but he wasn't able to avoid her Leer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:13 am

As soon as Lilly Leered at Davonta she ran and Tackled him. When she Tackled him she also bit at him with Fire Fang again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: memories of the past   memories of the past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

memories of the past
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next