Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma panted, a mint green light fading off his arm. A tree in front of him looked like part of it was repeatedly hit with a long blunt object, but gave no sign of falling. He pulled the hood of his Raging Storm Cloak off of his head before leaning against his knees to catch his breath. He'd been training for the past half hour or so on perfecting his newest move, Psyshock. It felt so strange, focusing his psychic energy into something that would do physical damage. It was quite a change from Confusion, where he simply had to control someone's, or something's, movements with his mind.

When he finally caught his breath, he straightened himself back up and began focusing his psychic energy back onto his arm before swinging it down, sending the wave of energy into the tree. When it made contact, the tree gave a loud groan, and began to lean backwards. For a moment it looked like it was about to stop, until it's own weight finished itself off, a loud snap echoing through the woods before the tree fell down.

12/23 Energy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 10:13 pm

"Heh...I guess you are right. If only it would be possible to erase the ability to be violent from all Pokémonkind. Maybe then peace could be achieved. But we should get going. We're easy targets here and it shouldn't take too long until these guys-"
Ned raised a claw to point at the two Pokémon the duo had defeated already.
"-get up again. I don't think we need to be around when that happens."
Even though he did not show it, the Nincada was slighly disappointed as Akuroma had just ended their discussion. The Bug type liked discussions as they were one of the few things he wouldn't be disadvantaged at. But as he didn't want to offend the Ralts, the Ground type remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:45 am

Akuroma nodded, standing up and beginning to walk deeper into the forest. He was a bit disappointed at stopping his conversation with the bug type himself, but he felt it could become a bit heated, and with how easily affected from others' emotions he was becoming, it would've simply gotten worse. The Ralts was silent for the most part as they walked. He simply kept an eye out for items and a horn out for Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:03 am

Ned simply followed the Ralts, quickly but quietly skittering through the dry leaves and twigs, that were scattered on the ground. The last thing he wanted to do was to attract any unneccessary attention.
Hopefully his keen sense of smell and the Ralts' ability to sense emotions would allow them to stay out of the biggest trouble.
But, knowing their luck, the Bug type feared, that that probably would not be the case.
Two completely unevolved Pokémon alone in a huge forest seemed to be easy prey for the many feral creatures wandering around in the area.
Urgh...Ned had to get rid of all those negative thoughts.
They'd probably attract something as well.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:33 am

As the two Pokemon made their way through the woods, a familiar sound came to the Ralts. The sound of rushing water began to flood their ears as Shadowhue's river came into view. Akuroma walked up to the bank and dipped his hand in before bringing it back up and taking a few scoops of water into his mouth.

He turned back towards Ned, "Want any?" he asked, not knowing if the Nincada would be against approaching the splashing and roaring water.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 am

"Uh...I think I'd rather stay here...", the Nincada responded, beginning to shake nervously.
"Water's not really my thing. I am weak to it, can't swim and I get my hydration from tree sap anyway. Also it is pretty dangerous to simply approach that river. Not only could something be hiding in there, but it would also be possible for another Pokémon to sneak up on you, which isn't that unlikely, considering that sources of water are a meeting point for many Pokémon out here."
Knowing how easily he would be beaten in a fight, Ned's primary concern always was safety and security. But sadly few others shared his sense of carefulness, blindly storming from one danger into the next. The Bug type knew another Nincada by the name of Leeroy, but considering how his story went he'd rather not think about it. Instead he decided to wait for Akuroma to finish drinking,  scanning the environment for potential attackers.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 am

Akuroma shook his head a bit, "Yes, most likely a water type that I could Thunder Punch into oblivion. Not to mention my horn can sense almost any living creature's emotions, and no Pokemon is emotionless, except for the Espurr line," the Ralts said before standing back from the river's bank. He hefted his bag up and began to head upstream.

"So, how long were you actually planning on staying underground?" he asked the Nincada. He knew Nincada could spend up to seventeen years or so waiting for evolution, but he also knew Nincada could reach evolution within a few weeks if they actually trained.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:55 am

"As long as it would take I guess. And if the process would have taken years, then I would have waited for years. You shouldn't be so confident in your own abilities by the way. A Dark type would easily be able to hide their emotions from you while a Ground type wouldn't be fazed by your Thunder punch at all. And Pokémon of these types combined with the Water type are reasonably to semi-reasonably common around these parts...I guess. Anyway, just be careful."
There were so many unpredictable things in life. Every single thing could be dangerous somehow.
It was not possible for the Nincada to understand, how everyone could be so careless still.
Maybe if he'd finally manage to evolve, then he would understand.
But...that would have to wait.
For now Ned would have to ensure, that the two of them wouldn't be killed by this Psychic type's carelessness.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:34 am

"Yes but I have you to watch out for Dark types while I also have Protect, Psyshock, and Double team to use against ground types. Not to mention Dark types aren't immune from my emotion sensing ability anymore thanks to my Fairy typing allowing me to bypass their immunity to my natural Psychic typing. Though it's not quite perfected, as I've never tried channeling my emotion sensing ability through my Fairy powers," the Ralts said as they walked. He was quite aware of the dangers, and was slightly irritated that Ned had to point them out. Though he couldn't really blame the Nincada. The Bug type always seemed to be overly careful, and Akuroma thought Ned might end up being one of those Nincada who waited seventeen years to evolve.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:53 am

"Still there are a few things to consider. Both Protect and my attacks require us to sense the danger first and react in time. And of course a Pokémon of any type could be dangerous to us, even if we are paying attention but evenmoreso if we are not. Thus we should still always remain on guard."
Once again Ned found himself envying other Pokémon. Akuroma could defend himself against any adversary without too much of a problem. But wit Ned? What could he possibly do to effectively combat a Fire type or a Flying type? None of his moves would be even remotely effective in such a situation, meaning that he would be thoroughly screwed, were such a situation to ever occur.
Hopefully he would manage to evolve or at least to get some better moves before that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:34 pm

"If you're always on guard, your senses will suffer and begin to deteriorate," the Ralts said as he walked. The forest was strangely peaceful. Not only had he not seen another native Pokemon since the Exeggcutor and Flabebe, but he also didn't see any of the outlaw residents of the forest he had met. He thought it strange at how neutral some of the outlaws were to him. Though he had no previous information to show the outlaws would be immediately hostile, so he shouldn't assume that being neutral is uncommon. He shrugged off the thought, deciding if he ever met one of them again he'd ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 10:47 pm

"Hm, maybe it's just the difference in species. I haven't been feeling any worse from being constantly on guard yet. Ralts might just be built to be more careless than Nincada. I wonder whether there are any Pokémon who are not aware of their surroundings at all because they do not need to be. I envy those Pokémon..."
How would it feel to be impervious to any and all attacks? To be completely safe, no matter what happened? One would have so much more energy left to do what one would truly want to do instead of being careful and taking all those precautions and safety measures. The Nincada began to wonder, how much time his alertness has cost him thus far.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 pm

"Psychic types tend to not appear very defensive due to our heightened sensing capabilities allowing us to easily dodge and deflect attacks naturally. When it comes to physical fights, we're at a large disadvantage. I think the only Pokemon like that are Slowpoke and Slaking. Both have little to fear in their habitats, and this is shown by their blatant laziness," Akuroma said. He knew that the affect of being on guard too much differed from species from species. Psychic types like him probably couldn't stay on guard too long as they had more than just the normal five senses. Some had six, or seven. Heck, one or two might even have eight.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:36 pm

"Hm, an interesting explanation although that probably isn't the entire reason for it. My sense of smell easily surpasses that of most Pokémon, yet I am a bit paranoid."
The Nincada began to wonder, how it would be like to navigate the world not by smell but rather by vision or by psychic senses even. Would it be a sizeable difference? And would there be a method to experience using those other senses? Switching bodies maybe?
But sadly that was not a possibility, at least not for now, so the Bug type just kept watching out for any and all possible signs of danger he could sense.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Akuroma shrugged, "Powerful senses tend to aid in defense more than offense. If you had high offensive capabilities paired with your increased senses, you probably wouldn't feel so paranoid," the Ralts said. As they walked, Akuroma stopped. He looked over across the river for a moment silently. He then shrugged to himself and continued walking.

Dracorexion carried out 4 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 KMSl0vH , Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 VYqciob , Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 P6v4XNN , Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 pm

"Maybe that is the case. Hopefully I will find a way to more offense in the near future. The only really powerful move I can use is Solar Beam and that one is way too destructive to use."
Thinking of the move caused the Bug type to reminisce about the time he had to travel over the Black Spear Mountain Range where he first discovered it, but decided only to use it in the most dire of emergencies. He had seen, what so much raw power could do and he would not want to accidentally harm anyone with it. It was at this point in time, that Ned noticed Akuroma glancing at something.
What could be so inter-oh no.
"Quick, get your head down and hide!", he whispered.
"That's a Shedinja! Probably sent by the clan to find me. They are pretty much immune to everything! Be quiet and keep your head down and we might get out of this alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?   Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Friends and Future Foes! Ned and Akuroma Meet as Common Pokemon for the Last Time!?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next