Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Up the mountain without a paddle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

It all had happened so fast, Sorren heard about the tallest mountain in the area and wanted to go see it for himself, maybe confront some fears. Everyone was out again so he started to talk to this pokemon, telling her of his plans, he was out the door and on his way before he could blink. he didn't even know her name.

"Hey! Uh sorry about this, but I don't think we've had time for introductions, I'm Sorren of Team Titans." Sorren said, with the enthusiasm of this pokemon, he wouldn't have to wait for long for a reply. maybe a millisecond.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:04 pm

"Hey another max elixer!" Sorren said, putting it in his bag.

Those could prove to be useful, after the high he got on the last one, Sorren knew that the ability to revive lost strength could be key in long dungeons. It seemed like Revira found something as well. Might be a good idea to stick around and look for stuff, the max elixer seems common enough.

"So what do you want to do now? We can't go to the top, And it doesn't look like the absol want us finding them, all and all it's been a little bit of a disappointment." Sorren said.

The mist rolled in as if to punctuate His loss of any excitement in his endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hey, don't be sad. We've gained experience and a few stories to tell! And aren't those greater than any treasure one could possibly discover?"
While Revira would have loved to explore more of the mountain, the Absol's reasoning was sound and as she had had lots of fun already, she wasn't really disappointed about not being able to reach the top or to find that tribe the Torchic had been talking about. Hopefully Sorren would take it equally well.
In her mind Revira was already exploring the next wondrous area, meeting the next strange creatures and discovering the newest, greatest treasures.
What would happen tomorrow?
Only time would show.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Sorren had an idea, a crazy idea, but In present company it made all the more sense.

"Hey Revira, you want to like fix corruption and stuff right? Isn't that your goal?" Sorren asked.

There was something bothering him, something that was eating at him. Curiosity. He wanted to know what was up on the top of the mountain, why it looked so foreboding. what was causing it? What would make a pokemon go insane?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:00 pm

"Well, yes, but you have known that for quite some time now? What is it that causes you to bring it up at a time like this? If you'd like to, you are free to try and help me conduct some research on the matter."
While Revira did not understand the Torchic's sudden interest in her goals, she thought nothing more of it, not even considering the idea of him planning to climb to the mountain's peak despite the Absol's strict warnings. Surely noone would be so idiotic and mean to actually try doing that...right?
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 am

Sorren thought about it for a second.

"Nevermind. I was thinking something stupid. I just don't want to have come all this way for nothing. I wish that i had at least checked the job board before comming here." Sorren said.

He had thought that maybe They could fix the mountain or something, get rid of whatever made people crazy. Sorren thought that maybe he was spending too much time with Revira. To think he actually entertained the thought. He started making his way downhill, when a rock came loose under his food and sent him spiraling down hill until he hit a bush to break his fall. Great, bad luck to put on top of his misery cake.

At least there was an item in the bush
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

"Are you okay, Sorren?!", the Omanyte yelled down the mountain, hoping for her avian friend not to be hurt too badly. After all, despite his sometimes ignorant behaviour, she did have some fondness for the Fire type.
As she retracted into her shell, Revira quickly rolled down the slope of the mountain until she reached the point Sorren had crashed at. There she moved out of it again, using her tentacles to get a grip on the rocky ground and secure her hold.
"Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:28 pm

"No, I'm fine" Sorren said, not getting up out of the bush.

He kicked the useless escape orb down the mountain. Stupid thing. Not even worth his time. Why was he even here?

"Why did I even come here? Just so I could get a good veiw? I can't belive I let you drag me out here. I don't know why I'm so upset but man I'm just tired of this. I don't want to go back, I'm just gonna lay in this bush for a while." Sorren said, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:39 pm

"Oh, okay. If you say so. But you didn't get up here just for the view, although that alone would be a great reason to climb this mountain. You have also made new experiences. Learn from them and become stronger. Without these new experiences, one could never make progress on the way to self-actualisation and improvement."
Aww...now Sorren was sad. Hopefully the Omanyte would be able to cheer him up. Her friends being sad was one of the worst things, that could possibly happen to the Water type, and it always brought her mood down as well, so she was determined to give it her best to make the Fire type feel better.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"I don't really care, It's like i put all this effort into this thing, but now I have to turn back. I dunno, maybe I'm just having an off day. I think I'm gonna go to sleep." Sorren said, rearranging the leaves of the bush a bit to make it more relaxing.

He just wouldn't head back to the guild today, he would make the trip tomorrow, He just didn't feel like doing anything. Plus he was already accustomed to Living in doungeons, so no problem. He would just let a good nights sleep take away all his frustration.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 pm

"Maybe that could be considered true, but you would also have to consider, that-..."
Revira's eyes widened as the meaning of the Torchic's words began to sink in.
"You are actually going to sleep. Here? Why here of all places? The Guild probably is much more comfortable. And also there would be much less dangers to worry about."
The rather questionable descision left the Omanyte flabberghasted.
Sorren had always appeared to prefer making sure, that nothing would be able to sneak up on him or ambush him, and now he was just going to go to bed in the middle of this dungeon place?
It didn't make sense at all...
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 pm

"Maybe I need some time to myself, maybe I'm to tired to walk back. As for the dangers, I lived out of Dungeons for most of my life. I know what I'm doing." Sorren said, turning over.

He just didn't want to have to deal with the waking world. Sorren was slightly amused that now Revira was worried about this place being dangerous. Sorren Thought what he was doing was a bit childish, but right now he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:29 pm

"Well, it's your choice I guess. Hopefully you will be all right. But don't say I didn't warn you."
Even though she didn't show it, Revira was worried about the Torchic.
Okay, she did show it, but she was even more worried than she let through.
Still, it was his descision and Sorren seemed to know, what he was doing.
He would be okay, Revira assured herself.
"So, do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Sorren looked across the landscape, Even through the mist he could tell the sun was going down. Yes he would be fine. There were no bitemarks on the leaves on the bush, witch meant that pokemon wouldn't come out to this ledge even to get food, it would be a bit of a tumble back down to the path, but he could make that safely.

"No, I'll be fine. Go back to the guild, I'll be back tomorrow." Sorren said, before catching a glint out of the corner of his eye

{{Last roll before I make up an even more convoluted thread.}}
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 pm

"Well then, goodbye, Sorren! Hope to see you again tomorrow! Don't let the Ghosts get you!", Revira shouted as she slowly made her way back to the guild.
On her way back, she frequently turned around, even long after the Fire type had become nothing more than a tinky spot behind the horizon.
He said, that he would be all right, so he would be all right...right?
Sorren was a powerful fighter and he knew, what he was talking about.
With this sentence and many others of its likelyhood the Omanyte tried to convince her of that hope.
Almost not even noticing it, she managed to pick up an item on her way back home.

Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Sorren found A sky blue cloth laying on the ground. Not having to fight or worry about training He put it on. The color reminding him of The sky he loved so much. He would be ok. He smiled as he drifted off to sleep.

Things were just beginning.

{{END CREDITS}}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up the mountain without a paddle   Up the mountain without a paddle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Up the mountain without a paddle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5