Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 am

(OOC: Okay, so the Mission was changed from eight Pidgey's to beat, to 4 so...yeah, I'm going to let the Growlithe say he needs to defeat 4 instead of 8 )

Ikuru examined the Pokemon's body, Hmm...Wonder when he'll wake up? He thought that, He had noticed the berry and decided to pick it up putting it in his bag. "Alright, another Watamel berry Ecru!" He said. He was happy that he actually found a item, but wished he'd not find so many Watamel berries, The bag would be to big for him then. Soon, he noticed the Pidgey wake up, it got up and growled at them, "Hey?! Why did you do that for?!" It flapped it's wings, Ikuru was surprised, the first wild pokemon that actually spoke before attacking them. "What's the big idea huh?!" Ikuru could see that the Pidgey was mad, "Well, we have to defeat you! We have to get rid of four Pidgey's they're to many of you!" The Growlithe said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 am

Ecru stood his distance from the Pokemon which had apparently talked. I-It talked?? Ecru thought. He felt quite stupid thinking that wild Pokemon in the wild couldn't talk. They were Pokemon too. He sighed approaching the Growlithe. He asked him a question "H-Hey.... maybe we could just.... tell the Pokemon to... you know... to leave?" He had said such a thing wanting to get out of it peacefully.

(Alright ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:32 pm

"Well, wouldn't that not be completing the mission then?" Ikuru asked, the paper did say DEFEAT pidgey's not simply ask them to leave. He wondered if that would be considered cheating or something. "Grr...do you think I'm just going to leave after I lost my dinner? prepare for a terrible beat down!" Ikuru heard the pidgey, he was mad at them, yeah it was terrible to take his food but come on. "And that was one of the rare Watamel Berries, my favorite!" he growled. Ikuru stood his ground in some stance, he was prepared if that pidgey was going to attack the. Obviously, he was because he was angry like I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:45 am

O-Oh... I suppose he's... right Ecru thought kind of disappointed. He saw as the Pidgey got up from where it was and Ikuru started to stand in his 'stance'. He took a step back and got himself ready for whatever could attack them as the pidgey was going to probably attack them of course. Ecru didn't wanted to get hit. He never really liked getting hit... well... who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 am

The furious Pokemon cried, and flapping it's wings causing it to fly. "get ready Ecru" The Growilthe warned his teammate. Ikuru wanted to hit the pokemon before it did so, he jumped at the pokemon and used tackle. The Pidgey dodged the move and then used it's wings to bring up dirt, using sand-attack. Ikuru fell to the ground stood up and blinked twice, the air was filled with (Dirt?) from the floor! The Pidgey was no where in site from Ikuru's point of view, he didn't know what to do. "Hey, Ecru! Can you see anything? I really can't'' Ikuru tried his hardest to see, but decided to wait until the dirt cleared.

Last edited by Artreus on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You know those darn typos)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 am

Ecru replied to Ikuru's question "N-No.... I can't." He looked around and tried to see where that talking Pidgey was. He couldn't see the Pidgey of course as the sand/dirt was kind of hard to see through. Even though he was basically born and raised in a desert, it was kind of weird he couldn't do anything with the Sand-attack move. Out of nowhere the Pidgey came at them with a Tackle attempting to hit one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 am

(OOC: Sorry it's short I really could thing of anything...)

Ikuru looked around as the dirt in the air had finally cleared, he looked around and saw Ecru, walking over to him. "Hey, Ecru are you okay? Where'd the pidgey go?" He asked as he looked around, the Pidgey was nowhere in site! Ikuru was devastated that they let the Pidgey go, but the Pidgey was still around just in some trees or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:00 am

"O-Oh I don't... know" Ecru said to the Growlithe. He was glad the dirt cleared so he could see again. He looked around once again wondering where the Pidgey could have gone as well. He decided to keep his guard up if the Pidgey came back to attack them again. "Do... you think... he... went away?" Ecru questioned Ikuru saying if the Pidgey could have just left maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:51 am

Ikuru looked around once more, "Ha, wow you guys are pretty dumb!" The bird pokemon laughed as it flew down. Ikuru looked at the pokemon, calling him dumb? Why that Pidgey really has the nerve! "Why are you calling us dumb?" Ikuru asked, quite upset, "Because," The pidgey paused then added "you can't see in the dirt storm I made" Ikuru thought that was a terrible excuse of an insult. "Neither could you!" The growlithe replied. "haha" The pidgey laughed once more. Ikuru looked at Ecru "Maybe we should get him while he's distracted no?" He asked the orange pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 am

"Y-yeah" Ecru agreed with Ikuru. His 'earth power' move wouldn't work on the Pidgey so he couldn't use that. Hm.... that sucks Ecru thought kind of disappointed with the thought of not being able to use that move. He looked at Ikuru "What do... we do? Do you want to attack it?" he questioned him quietly so the Pidgey wouldn't hear what they were saying. The Pidgey was just standing there unaware what could happen to it. Hopefully if they attacked it, it would just stay there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 am

Ikuru glanced at the annoying, laughing, bird pokemon, "I'll hit it with my tackle" He said, leaving Ecru. He slowly made his way towards the Pidgey and felt like using the move "Ember" edging his way closer, he finally found a nice, close spot for him to use ember. Fire came from Ikuru's mouth and hit the Pidgey,

The Pidgey flew up in the air as soon as the flames hit it, he cried, and growled "Hey! that's not nice!" He cried, thought the fire wasn't there he still felt the affects of the fire, he looked around, looking for his Watamel berry. "Hey! You even took my berry?!" Now the strange talking pidgey was mad, he targeted Ecru and flew down on him hitting the trapinch with a tackle.

(OOC: Wow XD Bad post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:14 am

The Trapinch was hit causing him to.. get knocked backwards somewhat. The attack had hurt him somewhat. Oww.. He thought. He looked at the Bird Pokemon as it happened to be flying above the group. Stupid.. bird Ecru thought 'frowning". "I-I'm fine Ikuru... I just.. wasn't paying attention" he said sighing feeling kind of stupid at himself. He of course didn't like battling due to him being kind of terrible at it.

The bird Pokemon laughed looking at the group from below "You can't get me haha! Give me my berry back and... I might leave.." it said 'smiling'. Of course they wouldn't give the Watamel berry back to the Pidgey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:27 am

The growlithe saw as the Trapinch got up, he was glad he wasn't seriously hurt. He went to Ecru's side, "Alright, Ecru, I'll give you a chance to hit him..." At that moment, Ikuru thought of an awesome plan, " Maybe when the Pidgey comes down to tackle us. you can hit him?" Ikuru said that in a question, he was waiting to see if the Trapinch would agree or disagree with his "plan". He stared up at the Pidgey, who appeared to be mocking them from above.

The Pidgey flapped it's wings, he looked down at the two pokemon, and came down to see if he'd hit one of the pokemon. As he came down with a tackle, he sped up so he could maybe, faint one of them or something.

(OOC: Is controlling a Pidgey, even allowed?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:11 am

Ecru quickly got himself together "Look out Ikuru..." He said seeing as the Pidgey began to swoop down at them attempting to use the tackle move on one of them. Not sure when he should use the move on the bird Pokemon, he jumped at the Pidgey using his bite move. Which was the only effective move at the time. The Pidgey cried as Ecru well hit it. Well.... that was quick...sort of... Ecru thought. He hopped this whole battle with the Pidgey would end soon.

(Terrible post sorry xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 am

Ikuru looked at the Pidgey he could see it was hurt, " I-I'll go anything, j-just don't h-hurt me!" The Pidgey, cried. He noticed some scraps on the Pidgey...even feathers were everywhere. Ikuru replied "Alright, if you leave Pecha forest for good...you may go" Ikuru said. The Pidgey nodded. "Y-yes! I-I'll leave. J-just leave me alone!" The Pidgey seemed frightened, it surprised Ikuru, he'd never scared a pokemon before. He actually felt bad. The Pidgey jumped back and stretched out it's wings, they were pretty beautiful for a small pokemon like him/her. Soon after the Pidgey had flew away...leaving the two pokemon alone.

(OOC: Aaaaaaaaaaaand that was dumb, sorry, I don't know how you can actually defeat a pokemon in RP style so yah...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next