Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 am

Ecru watched as Ikuru began to look around as if searching for something. What's he doing? Ecru thought curiously. He stopped as Ikuru stopped looking around and asked him a question about if he thought a volcano's were hotter then deserts. Ecru replied to the question "Oh... well.. I-I think that Volcano's are hotter... you know.. because if all the .. lava." He continued "Deserts are hot... but not THAT hot...well I ... don't think..." He didn't really know sense he'd never been to a volcano before. He then recalled that Ikuru said he was from.. well near a volcano. He decided to give him a question too "So... how hot was it living.... next to a volcano?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:49 am

Ikuru answered the question "Well, it was the right temperature for me...I loved the place!, I kind of miss it though." He looked down, than back at Ecru "So, anyways...I'm going to find an item for you so we each have an item!" He walked away from the Trapinch, soon he'd spotted something on the floor.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:06 am

The right temperature... I wonder if it's suitable for me? Ecru thought curiously. Maybe, he could go to a volcano one day just to explore but it would be dangerous too with all the lava and stuff. He decided he's stay away from such place because if that. He got out of his thoughts and soon looked at the Growlithe as he seemed to walk away from him and said he was going to find an item.

(You say what the item is x3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:19 am

The growlithe had found Watamel berry! Another one a that!. He didn't want to pick up the huge berry and instead rolled the berry to Ecru, "Hey, Ecru! I found another Watamel berry! Here! It's yours!" He rolled the berry over to the Trapinch and sat there while he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:36 am

"H-huh?" Ecru said surprised as Ikuru had found another Watmel berry. He rolled the berry to Ecru. Another? Well that's weird Ecru thought. Well at least they had the same berry and didn't have to 'whine' but each others findings but luckily they wouldn't do that anyway since they were team mates and fighting would be kind of stupid. "O-Oh... Thanks Ikuru" Ecru said to the Growilthe as he looked at the berry. He realized he didn't have a place to put it. He decided to just ask Ikuru to hold it for him. He looked up from the berry to his partner who seemed to have a bag with him. He syly asked Ikuru "D-Do you mind if you... carry it... I currently have no place to...put it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 am

"oh? You don't have your own bag with you?" He asked the Trapinch, He'd remembered when they were at the guild that the nice pokemon there gave each of them a bag...or maybe it was a dream or something. "I thought you were given one? And, I guess I'll carry it for you" He said taking the berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 am

Ecru noticed that Ikuru didn't seem to happy with that but he took it anyway putting it in there nice bag. "S-Sorry.. I just needed a place to put it" he said softly. He looked down the path of Pecha trees and sighed. He then looked at Ikuru again "Um... sh-should we keep.. moving?" Ecru said to him as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 am

"Yeah, I guess so maybe we'll run into a Pidgey" The growlithe had looked around "Maybe there's a Pidgey lurking around the corner somewhere let's go!" Ikuru had began to walk ahead "Come on, next time we battle someone let's make sure we both beat it alright?" He said walked forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:53 am

Ecru replied "Y-yeah..." He could at least try to battle whatever pokemon they bumped into even though he didn't really like battling. I-I'll have to deal with it... I guess Ecru thought. Since Ikuru wanted him to help defeat the pokemon he seemed to have no choice. He soon started to walk and followed behind the Growlithe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am

The Growlithe looked behind to see if his buddy was following him. Hmm, I wonder why Ecru is so shy? I don't see any point in it. He thought, he decided to ignore it and move forward. He looked ahead again seeing a figure, Another Pokemon maybe? he thought again. He stopped and wanted to alert Ecru. "Hey, Ecru, is that another Pokemon ahead? I'm not to familiar with the Pokemon around here so which one is it?" He asked his fellow team member.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:57 am

Ecru looked ahead identifying the wild Pokemon as a Rattata. It didn't notice the group there and sat there scratching it self. Oh... I hope it's not the same Rattata Ecru thought. He then thought of an idea. Maybe he could attack the Pokemon first before it noticed them. Without thinking of the negative side affects he soon 'ran' (that would look funny) up to the Rattata and 'lunged' at it attempting to bite it. Of course, the Rattata saw the Trapinch and got out of the way. It hissed at the Trapinch. Bad move.. he thought before getting tackled. This for some reason caused him to 'roll' off into a bush. He was soon stopped by something that he hoped was a tree. The Trapinch got up seeing it wasn't a tree but a Pokemon!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:08 am

The Growlithe wondered what his partner was doing. He was going to ask but then realized that he was trying to hit the Pokemon. Another one of those Pokemon? He asked himself. When the Trapinch was hit by the Rattata then was 'rolled' back, he watched as he went into a bush. A cry was heard and another Pokemon jumped out of the bushes, it tackled the Trapinch out of the bushes. Ikuru was surprised, he'd seen this Pokemon before, It was a Deerling! Ikuru and growled at the Pokemon, causing the pokemon to become frightened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 am

Ecru was attacked by the spring form Deerling out of the bushes. Getting hit back to where Ikuru was. "O-ow..." he said hurt somewhat. He had dirt from the 'roll' and of course didn't mind this. That was... dumb.. I'm... not doing that again Ecru thought slowly standing up and shaking off. He then remembered his 'Earth power' move that could hit a pokemon from a distance. He sighed wondering why he didn't use that instead of using a silly Tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

Ikuru looked back at Ecru, "Are you alright buddy?" He asked him. He stayed where he was, when he heard rustling by his side he seen the Rattata, and the Deerling in the back of him. He looked back at the fallen Trapinch. "Come Ecru! We can beat these two! Come on get up!" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:49 am

Ecru sighed and replied to his teammate "O-Okay...I'll... try" He looked to both the Pokemon. They seemed to 'work' together and not against each other which was quite strange to the Trapinch. He stood there waiting until either Ikuru or the enemy Pokemon to attack. Making sure if the enemy attacked he'd be able to dodge it. Especially the Deerling just in case it had any grass moves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next