Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:00 am

Ikuru seen the Trapinch dodge and was relieved that he wasn't hit. He was mad at the Pidove because of how hostile he was towards them.
He heard the Pidove growl somewhat, and he came towards him with a Quick Attack.
It had hit him knocking the Growlithe back, he struggled to get up but managed too.
Ouch, that hurt, I've never been hit that hard sense forever... He thought to himself.
He went back into a "stance" and used his bite move.
He bite into the Pidove and soon backed off of the angered wild pokemon.

(OOC: I don't know, I made it a long post :U)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru was attacked and then happened to bite the Pokemon. Ecru decided it was time to do something and help Ikuru with the Pidove since Ikuru was kind of doing it pretty well. If Ikuru's doing it then I can do it too! Ecru thought trying to encourage himself to fight again. Last time he did it he was attacked right after which wasn't that long ago actually.
The Pidove quickly recovered from Ikuru's attack and flew high enough for the two not to reach it. It saw as Ecru was by himself. It soon flew towards Ecru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:16 am

The pidove, dove into the Trapinch and used another gust move. Ikuru couldn't go anything and was quite afraid "Hey, Watch out Ercu! You'll get hit!" He said to his teammate. He waited until the Pidove came back to the ground so he can hit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 am

Not getting enough time to get out of the way, Ecru was soon hit with the Pidove's gust again. He was once again pushed back by the force of the wind again. Seeing as the Pidove started to 'swoop' down at him to try and hurt him with its claws again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:16 am

The Growlithe had watch as the Trapinch was knocked back, he only had one chance to use bite again. As he stood in a "Stance" or whatever. He watched the Pidove land on the ground for some reason it did. When Ikuru realized this was his chance he took it to bite the pokemon again.
The pidove cried and backed off from the bite, Ikuru went back to Ecru's side to see if he was okay.
"H-hey, buddy, Are you okay?" He asked the pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:50 am

Ecru was kind of shaken up from what had happened. That happened so quick he didn't really have time to react to it. Well not really he was just... scared. He snapped out of his being scared and replied to Ikuru's question "Y-Yeah... I'm.... fine." He looked at him partner saying so. He was glad his teammate 'saved' him from that attack that probably would have hurt him. Of course, The Growlithe having to 'save' him could have gotten him hurt as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 am

The pidove had cried, The growlithe sighed in relief "Okay, Thank goodness" He said. He soon had spun around randomly to look at the pokemon he just bit. "Huh? Hey! Where'd that pokemon go??" Ikuru asked looking around all over he soon looked down. I guess it flew off before we even got to see it... he thought. He glanced over at Ecru "Hey, Ecru! did you see where it went??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 am

Ecru wondered why Ikuru was well acting silly looking around the place. "Huh? Hey! Where'd that pokemon go??" Ikuru had said. Ecru looked around too. The pokemon was gone! He didn't even notice the Pidove disappear. "Hey, Ecru! did you see where it went??" Ikuru had questioned Ecru. Ecru replied to Ikuru's question with a soft voice as he usually does most of the time "I-I don't know." He was actually quite glad that that Pidove went away. M-Maybe I could try to... fight next time Ecru thought with a sigh looking down disappointed with himself a little. He looked at Ikuru "I-I guess we..... move on now?" Ecru said to Ikuru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 am

Ikuru nodded "I guess we move on, lets hope we don't meet another one" He said. He walked by Ecru's side going to ask him a question. "Hey, Ecru? Can I ask you a quick question?" He said. His red scarf blew in a mild wind speed. He soon asked "Where did you come from again?? I really don't remember" He said this because he wanted to start a conversation and let time pass by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 am

Walking, Ikuru asked Ecru a question on where he was from. Ecru thought it was strange but he did do it once before guessing this would probably be normal. Ecru gladly replied to his question "Well... I'm from the desert." He thought about that. He did kind of miss his home at the desert especially the sand there. It was soft and nice. The temperature was nice to but he was born with it and it wasn't much of a problem to him. Ecru was curious on where Ikuru was from too. "S-So.... wh-where did you come from then?" He questioned him trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 am

Ikuru looked around saying, "Do you miss the desert?" He asked. He thought to himself Hmm....I I actually only heard of a desert....I wish I could go there one day... He waited for the Trapinch to respond to his question, as they walked through the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 1:02 am

Hm... maybe he didn't want to answer my question.... Ecru thought. He did kind of bring it up the question randomly. "Oh.... well sometimes miss the desert but... I don't really think about it that much" Ecru said replying to the Growlithe's question. Well, he did kind of think of his family once in awhile but not all time since he didn't want to feel home sick or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:39 am

"Oh, I usually think of my family when I think of home which of course is near a volcano" The growlithe looked down some "Hey, despite the fact that we let our enemy go....I got a berry!" He said. "hey, next time I find a item on the floor I'm giving it to you, alright Ercu?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 am

Lived near a Volcano... that's cool Ecru thought. He started to think of a volcano. He probably would like a place like that but it was probably hotter than any desert that's for sure. Ikuru continued the conversation, saying "hey, next time I find a item on the floor I'm giving it to you, alright Ercu?" Ecru accepted the offer and said nicely "O-Oh... alright." He would have wanted to find something himself but oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:13 am

"haha Alright! Now, I'm seriously going to look around for an item now!" The Growlithe had become excited for some reason. He had began to look around for something...anything to give Ercu. Soon, while sniffing the ground a question that he'd remembered had popped up... He walked beside the Trapinch and said "Hey...Ecru?" The Growlithe continued "Which do you think is hotter a volcano or a desert?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next