Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Mission For a Hog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A Mission For a Hog Empty
PostSubject: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:58 pm

Jake rushed into the lush forest, a trail of dust and dirt floating behind him. It probably lead halfway back to the misty hill he had departed from, he ran so fast. Now that he was there, the Tepig decided he should take a short break and rest. There was all the time in the world for him to take in order to defeat the four Pokemon he needed to knock out. But now that he slowed down and at rest, he realized something very crucial. He hadn't learned where he would find Russell when he finished his little mission.

"Damn it, if I wasn't in such a rush." The fire hog shook his head. "No, I shouldn't be thinking like that. I'll just need to search for him until I find him. He couldn't have disappeared off the face of the planet, now, could he?"

Jake grinned slightly. Despite the predicament, it was just the next big adventure for him. He might even learn some new things along the way that can help him when he officially joins the Windrose Scouts. Now finally at peace of mind for the time being, he could take in the sights, smells, and sounds of the green woods.

The breeze was blowing gently by, taking with it the scent of fresh Pecha Berries. Bird Pokemon could be heard chirping, chirruping, and tweeting here and there, singing their songs of joy, sadness, and whatever else. The lush greens of the forest were a sight to behold, too. It was a very peaceful place, Pecha Forest.

Finally catching his breath, Jake stood back up. He looked around, seeing if there was anything he could challenge, now that he felled reinvigorated. Seeing nothing at the moment, the Tepig chose a directing and started heading that way.

Energy: 26-5=21
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:15 am

[Energy: 20-5=15]

Chase once again found himself in the place called Pecha forest and once again he had not intended to come here. This time he had been trying to reach the place known as Fallen Leaf Copse. He heard it was a forest of autumn in a small island in a lake, and he wanted to see with his own eyes if that was true. Of course, he ended up getting lost...again.

"I have wandered in the wrong direction again? This is the third time I ended up here. Now you will see that if I try to reach this forest, I will end up somewhere else instead." He muttered to himself. He was already used to getting lost and ending in the wrong place, so this didn't bother him that much anymore, yet it was still annoying.

The white Eevee glanced around and was glad he was wearing his sunglasses today. It was far too nice to his liking. At least there was a decent amount of shade in the forest. Chase concentrated on the sound coming from his surroundings as he started moving through the shadows of the forest. It would not do good to get jumped by some feral or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyMon May 23, 2016 12:27 am

Jake's ears perked at the faint sound of someone speaking. He didn't know if the Pokemon was feral or not, but nevertheless, he decided to check it out. Moving closer, slowly, just in case, he noticed the Pokemon had white fur, but it was too far away to discern exactly which species it was.

He sneaked by into the bushes, trying to be quiet. Now mere meters away, the hog could tell the the Pokemon was an Eevee. It looked to be pondering something, or maybe it was just lost. It didn't seem to be a resident of the forest, so Jake decided that the furball must not be feral.

With this revelation, the Tepig walked out of the forest and announced his presence.

"Hey there." He said casually, as if he were talking to an old friend. "Nice to meet you. Name's Jake, it's a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyTue May 24, 2016 3:31 pm

The white Eevee could hear a rustling sound behind him and turned around. He was unable to see anything at first. He wondered if he should just attack whatever was hiding in there. The white Eevee prepared himself to attack, but then he noticed a Pokemon coming out of the bushes. The Pokemon walked towards him. It didn't seem like a feral, but that didn't mean he could relax yet. Chase warily watched the stranger, which he recognized to be a Tepig.

The Tepig spoke up. Chase was a bit surprised by the casual greeting. Wasn't the Pokemon being a little too casual with him? They had never even met before. He kept a close eye on the Tepig named Jake as he spoke up. "My name is Chase. You know, it is not a good idea to sneak up on others. I almost attacked you."
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Jake grinned at the Eevee. It was nice to meet someone who chastised him when he threw caution into the wind. It was fresh. Normally they would just accept it, and move on.

"Guess you're right about that." The Tepig said while chuckling. "But I always do this. And it hasn't killed me yet."

The fire hog looked around, wondering if anything was going to pop out. He didn't want to fight this random Pokemon, unless he turned out to be a bad apple, but he was antsy to get his mission done. Jake didn't think he should tell anyone about the job he was sent on, since the Windrose Scouts seemed to be a secret organization, so he would keep his mouth shut. If he was asked about why he was here, he would say he needed to find some items.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Chase stared at him. "You seem a little too carefree. You never know when someone is going to attack you. Try to be careful in the future." He told the Tepig before him. Chase had learned to be careful because of his education and his bad eyesight. At first glance, the Tepig didn't seem like a bad Pokemon. He allowed himself to relax a little and pay attention to his surroundings again.

The forest felt rather lively. It was hard to tell when a Pokemon would attack them or not. Chase sniffed the air, but except for Jake, he couldn't smell any other Pokemon. "There don't appear to be any other Pokemon close by. So, what business do you have with me?" He asked Jake in a calm tone. Thinking nobody would attack them, he felt they could talk for now.

Evana carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Mission For a Hog WYrEDCu , A Mission For a Hog W6tXtbK
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 pm

"I wouldn't say I'm all that carefree. Sure, I stumble into places without thinking about the consequences first, but in a crisis, I'd like to think that I use care and plan my moves out, at least a bit." Jake said, looking around at the trees filled with berries around the duo. It was so serene in these woods, until feral Pokemon appear. After that, in the Tepig's experiences, the forest became a war zone, more or less. Usually less.

He took a deep breath through the two nostrils on his red snout. The fresh scent of green leaves and fruits filled his nose thoroughly, yet a faint smell was hidden in the background. It was hard to notice under the blanket known as the overpowering odor of Mother Nature. He decided to put up his guard for now, but until the scent grows larger, he will remain calm.

"Oh, um..." Jake was pulled from his thoughts at Chase's question, and stumbled on his words at first. He knew he couldn't tell anyone his reasons for this, since the Windrose Scouts were more secretive. Maybe a part of the truth could slide. Yeah, that should work. I just need to sprinkle in a little lie.

"I'm looking for Pokemon to fight so I can get stronger, I suppose. I came running after you when I heard you speaking, but now that I see you're not a feral Pokemon, I won't fight you. Unless you have some morally grey background that I should worry about, at least."
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Chase nodded as the Tepig spoke up. He was not sure if the Tepig really was like that during a crisis but it was always best to keep your head cool. Panicking was the worst one could do when facing danger. Chase hoped they would not run in too much trouble in the forest.

The white Eevee glanced around him. The forest did seem peaceful so far, but that could be deceiving. The Eevee made sure to not let down his guard. It would not do good to get surprised by a feral. Chase made sure to listen to his surroundings and tried to smell the fragnance of other Pokemon. His nose was not as good as his companiok so he was unable to smell anything suspicious.

Chase turned his attention back to Jake as the fire type explained his reasons for being here. "So you came here to train. That is a common reasoning. Just a word of advise. If I had some moraly grey background, do you think I would tell you about it? If I was an outlaw I could already have attacked you. You should be careful about what you say around strangers. You never know how they will react." Chase spoke in a calm voice. He hoped Jake would not take it wrongly and be suspicious of him, on the other hand, Chase was still suspicious about him so it was not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm

"That's true. If I had been doing unlawful things, I would hide them from people, too." Jake looked around bit at the trees. The smell was growing ever so stronger. The Pokemon was nearby now, and was still making it's way over to the duo. The Tepig could now tell that it was moving above both of them in the trees. It was either a Pokemon that could easily jump between the branches or a flying type. "Fair bit of warning, there seems to be another Pokemon joining us. I can smell it up in the trees."

The orange and brown hog looked at the direction the scent was coming from, waiting for it to pop out. Only a few seconds later, a black bird flew through the leaves and charged at Jake, its wings glowing to attack him. The Tepig dodged the Murkrow's attack with a well timed jump.

Taking aim at the feral Pokemon, Jake used Flamethrower, burning it. The Murkrow was blasted backwards into a tree, but recovered quickly, using Wing Attack again. This time, Jake couldn't get out of the way in time, and was knocked back into some bushes. Rolling backwards, he pushed his feet into the ground to stabilize himself. Running after the bird, he used Tackle, which ended up slamming the feral into another tree. To finish it off, the Tepig slammed his feet into the ground, which caused many large stones to fly into the air, and he hit each one of them at the flying type, knocking it out instantly.

Taking a few deep breaths, Jake looked over at Chase with a smile on his face. "Easy as it could ever be!" Now that his body had calmed down from the battle, he took a seat on the ground to rest a bit.

Suds carried out 4 launched of one Pecha Forest :
A Mission For a Hog DZNZaz3 , A Mission For a Hog D79y4LB , A Mission For a Hog ThRF56H , A Mission For a Hog O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:52 pm

Chase could finally smell something. It was hard to determine where it was coming from, but it seemed as if the smell came from above them. He did hear a soft sound. He thought it could be the beat of wings. The Tepig had noticed it too and issued a warning. Chase looked up, but couldn't see anything, until something dived their way.

Chase jumped out of the way from the wings of the bird. It moved rather fast and was hard to follow. He had a disadvantage with his limited eyesight. Before he could attack the bird, Jake was already fighting it. Everything happened so fast, he could not follow it with his eyes.

Once the fight was over, Chase moved closer to the bird and finally seemed to recognize it as a Murkrow. Jake seemed tired, but he did manage to beat the feral rather easily. "That wasn't bad. You fought well." He told the fire type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For a Hog   A Mission For a Hog Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mission For a Hog
Page 1 of 1