Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Yay Ecru thought quite glad the Pidgey went away. He sighed, though they did have to fight 3 more Pidgey to end this mission. Hopefully, they weren't the same as this Pidgey here. "I... guess.. we move.. on?" Ecru said what he always said at the ending of something in kind of a glad tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Ikuru replied, "Sure, maybe we'll find some items along the way" The growlithe began to walk away, he was actually surprised that that battle didn't take that long. Now, there're only three more to get Ikuru thought, he was glad, they were actually closer to finishing their first mission together. After that thought past, he looked up and around for any of Pokemon that may be lurking in the bushes.

"Hey, Ecru," He added "What if there were wild pokemon watching us now? That'd be scary no?" Ikuru asked , he thought how that pidgey had came at them, from the bushes, maybe other pokemon were watching as they walked, probably waiting for some point to attack the two..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Ecru looked around. This was the forest... it did have many other Pokemon in it, most probably hostile. Though maybe Ikuru was right, any Pokemon could come up and well ambush them or something. That wouldn't happen... Ecru thought. It seemed quite unlikely since the wild Pokemon didn't really even know they were there. Ecru looked to his buddy "W-well... I suppose we....keep up our... guard?" he said not really knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:57 am

"Yeah, I guess we could, now, let's look around for some more Pidgey shall we?" He asked, looking around he thought Pecha forest was beautiful, pecha berries where hanging from above them, it even smelled pretty good to. He closed his eyes, as the breeze had made him feel nice, and a bit comfortable. He reopened his eyes and soon felt his stomach growl, Oh no, I'm hungry again..., he could hear it, he thought again, Maybe I can eat a Watamel berry!, that'll probably make me less hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:31 am

"Y-Yeah" Ecru had replied to what Ikuru had said. He of course wanted to end the mission quickly. Maybe they could find Pidgey more often this time looking for them than before they say that Pidgey. He doubted it though.He got his thoughts off of the mission and looked at his partner whom seemed to be looking around. Ecru wondered what the Growlithe was possibly doing. He couldn't help but ask "Wh-what are you... doing Ikuru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 am

Ikuru replied, "Oh, I'm just hungry, Ecru, I was just wondering what I could eat". He felt his stomach growl again, this time it was louder. He didn't like the noise or the feeling if being hungry, usually he'd be full when he went somewhere. He looked up at the trees, Maybe it was the Pecha berries, they were staring at him, waiting to be picked and eaten.

He sighed, "Ecru, you don't mind if I eat a watamel berry" He asked his teammate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:12 am

"Sure?" Ecru said not really sure. Of course, the Trapinch didn't really care for the Watamel berry since he didn't really know how the berry worked anyway. But then again he did want to see what the strange big berry could do. But they did have 3 Watamel berries so he figured it was alright for him to do so. He then got another thought in his head I wonder what they taste like? He was kind of curious.. but this was only if the Growlithe wanted to eat Watamel berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:55 am

Ikuru smiled, closing his eyes. He reopened them then sat down, he sat down, slipped the bag off of him, and took out the Watmel berry. Leaving his (treasure) bag off he looked at the berry, examining it, the berry was huge! The green wavy stripes on it made it look weird though, why was it green and pink? Ikuru thought. He held the huge berry in his paws, wondering what it taste like. Eventually, he took a bite out of it, it tasted very sweet though a little sour too.

Ikuru liked it, it was amazingly tasty. "Hey, Ecru!" Ikuru added, "Want to taste? It taste amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

"A... taste?" Ecru said kind of surprised Ikuru offered him to have a taste of the fruit. Watching the Growlithe eat or rather take a bite of the fruit made him feel as if he did want a taste of the 'big' berry. He nodded agreeing that he would like to have a taste of the Watamel berry decided. "U-Uh... sure" The Trapinch said softly. He was wondering what it the fruit would have tasted like, after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 am

The growlithe stood up and rolled the Watmel berry to the Trapinch, "There you go, hopefully it won't get us in trouble" He was glad he had a partner to share food with, that berry was pretty big, almost as big as him! Ikuru sat down and licked his paws (?) and tasted the very sweet, Watmel berry. He shook off afterwards and stared at Ecru waiting to see how he reacts to the awesome taste of the awesome Watmel berry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:01 am

Get in trouble? Ecru thought. He wondered what the Growlithe meant by this but he didn't really care to ask.  He caught the berry as it rolled to him. Collecting dirt which if course was his favorite. The Trapinch was surpised how big the Watmel berry actually was. He never really cared how big it was before. "Thanks.. Ikuru" Ecru said to his buddy as he soon took a small little bit out of it. He didn't want to bit the whole thing due to well his mouth begin kind of big. He tasted the nice favor of the Watmel berry. "Tastes good" he said just to let his partner know that he actually liked the taste of the berry. He wanted to know what his partner thought about it and asked "So.. what do you... think about it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 am

Ikuru smiled as he heard Ecru say it tasted good, he asked him a question which he replied, "Oh, It tastes wonderful Ecru!..." He stood up walking over to Ecru and the berry, he wanted to take another bite of the berry. "Do you want to eat your berry to?", He asked his partner, he licked his mouth as he thought of the watermelon like berries taste. On second thought it might have tasted like a watermelon would have if it were real, he looked up Ercu waiting for a response from the Orange pokemon standing before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:01 am

Ecru kindly backed away from Ikuru's berry so he could take it and eat it some more. He nodded "N-No... not really...I really don't feel like eating it at the moment.." He told the Growlithe. Though the berry did taste delicious to him. He decided to not eat the berry since he wanted to know what the strange berry could do first. Even if he never got to see what the berry could do he'd try not to eat it. He waited for the Growlithe to say something as a response to what he had told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Ikuru replied, "Alright, I'll just eat it..." Sooner or later, he finished the berry and was quite full at that. He burped and licked his mouth, "Ah, I've never gotten this full in a long time" He said. He shook off, "Alright, Ecru let's find some more pidgey!", He was full and felt as though he couldn't move well. "Man, I guess I should have waited to eat that..." He said, he sat down and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Ecru nodded agreeing with him, "Yeah".  His partner made him chuckle a little bit due to him. He slowly looked at the sky a bit. It  looked beautiful of course. He found it quite strange how the sky didn't seem to change the whole time and how much time was passing by while they were here. Oh well.. He looked to his  Growlithe partner again seeing he was still sitting down. "Come on Ikuru" he said to his partner who seemed to lazy to walk. He sat down and decided to wait for his partner to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next