Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:53 am

Ikuru nodded looking back at the Rattata and the Deerling in the background. He ran over to the Rattata and used his Body Slam, successfully hitting it. The wild Rattata squealed when it was hit and fell to the floor soon immediatly getting up. Ikuru was exhausted but he had decided to bite the Rattata, but before he did that he wanted to wait for his partner, "Hey! Ecru! How about you go? I'm pretty exhausted" He said to Ecru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am

Ecru just stood there as the Growlithe body slammed the Rattata. He sighed, he hated having his buddy doing stuff by himself. Sometimes he wished he wasn't scared to fight other pokemon. So he could well not be afraid of any pokemon bigger than him of course. Thinking of this he soon heard Ikuru "Hey! Ecru! How about you go? I'm pretty exhausted" he told him from a far. "O-Okay..." Ecru said but he just stood where he was just looking at the Growlithe. Wh-what do I do....? he thought afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:27 am

As the Growlithe heard his partner reply, he heard one of the two Pokemon coming closer. He perked his ears up and turned his head to see, The Rattata was running over towards him (With a Quick Attack) at high speeds. Whoa! Better move out of the way He attempted to dodge but was thrown back, hitting the ground quite hard. He cried hitting the ground. The Rattata soon faced his attention at the Trapinch...it "Cried".

(OOC: Ha, forgetting all about that Deerling xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:00 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru was hit and had hit the ground pretty hard. "I-Ikuru?" He said softly to his fallen partner. He was pretty sure the pokemon couldn't hear him. He soon saw as the Rattata that had hit Ikuru looked at him with 'angry' eyes. It took a step forward and growled at the Trapinch. Ecru got scared and wanted to hide. Unfortunately he had nowhere to hide so he was pretty much forced to 'fight'. He stepped back as the Rattata soon 'ran' towards him. Uh..oh Ecru thought. He then thougth of his Earth power move... maybe that can do something? He 'concentrated' attempting to use his 'Earth Power' move. Soon or later the ground under the Rattata 'erupted'. This caused the Rattata to get 'shot ' into the air somewhat getting knocked into some bushes nearby. Ecru sighed in relief that the Rattata was 'gone' now. He walked to Ikuru and checked to see if he was okay. "A-Are you .... okay?" he asked the Growilthe and waited for a response.

(That was.. horrible xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:09 am

Ikuru had struggles to get up but eventually stood up, he felt exhausted and worn out. He heard Ecru ask a question and answered "I-I'm okay, Ecru, just a few...a few scratches" He stretched and shook off the dirt he'd gathered from the trip. Alright! He thought when he was done, He stood over to where his partner stood and noticed no sign of that Rattata, "Hey, Ecru? What happened to the Rattata?" He asked him.

That Deerling had finally come out and made a cry, It managed to gather the courage and fight the two Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru got up. He was glad his teammate wasn't all that hurt. Ikuru then happened to ask Ecru a question question on where the Rattata went. "Well I.... guess I .. scared it into the bushes" he said. He didn't really 'scare' it but rather attacked it. He decided to not tell Ikuru this for some reason. He soon noticed as the Deerling (That I guess had been standing there to whole time xD) approached them. It growled at the group from a far. "H-hey Ikuru.... since you're a fire type... wouldn't you know... fire type moves?" He wondered questioning the Growilthe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:43 am

He noticed the Deerling in the corner, then replied with a: "I don't think I have a fire type move...Wait!" He thought, Maybe that new move I learned! Ember was it? He nodded at the Trapinch "I'll use my ember, so, Step back..." He took a step farther toward the Deerling. The Deerling had cried once again. Ikuru had waited for the Deerling to move first so he can hit him when off guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 am

"O-Okay" Ecru said softly. He stepped back as requested from Ikuru. Well, at least he has a fire type move Ecru thought to himself quite glad. He hoped the move would make the Deerling run off or something of the sort.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:04 am

The Deerling had finally began to move towards the Growlithe. Ikuru had waited so he could dodge and soon hit it. Soon, the Deerling came close enough to the Growlithe and he dodged the tackle. The Growlithe's mouth had began to throw out small little flames and then they hit the Deerling. Ikuru had stood his ground as he wait for the pokemon's reaction. The Deerling had soon cried and then jumped into some near by bushes. The rustle in the bushes from where it was going was heard. The Growlithe let out a sigh of relief. "Phew, glad that's over, I guess ember was effective!" He said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 am

Ecru stood there and watched what had happened. He was glad seeing as the Deerling had ran off into some bushes. He soon walked to Ikuru "W-Well... we.. got that over with.." Ecru said to Ikuru in a happy tone as he 'sat' down on the ground.  He soon sighed. He was never going to do THAT again for sure. It was kind of a stupid move anyway as it had caused that Deerling to get hostile as well. Sure, lucky to have Ikuru here Ecru thought thinking without Ikuru he wouldn't have 'beat' the Pokemon.

Last edited by Xeryd on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 am

Ikuru sighed yet again, "Yeah, glade it's over" He lay down, resting for a bit. He looked over at the Trapinch "But, you can't say it's over, because we still have to defeat 8 Pidgey's remember?" He said to his teammate. He was upset that they haven't even found one Pidgey yet, "Let's hope our next encounter is a Pidgey" He lay his head down on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 am

"Y-yeah..." Ecru replied to him. He hoped that there next encounter was a Pidgey too since he was kind of getting tired of all these other Pokemon getting in the way. We're supposed to get rid of Pidgey not Rattata and Deerling Ecru thought looking down with a sigh. Those Pokemon were in their way though so he supposed they had no choice but to 'fight' them but at least that was over and done with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:59 am

The Growlithe got up then shook off the dirt, He was dirty, but he decided not to worry about that now. "Alright, let's get going Ecru, We'll eventually meet a Pidgey, we just going to keep looking!" He spoke determined to find a Pidgey. "Let's hope our next encounter is a Pidgey!" He added, he wandered over to the Trapinch, than stood beside the pokemon. He waited for the Pokemon to move before he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:11 am

"Uh...okay" Ecru said to his teammate. He stood up, he wasn't tired or anything and those pokemon's attacks just gave him minor scratches. He soon started to walk forward thinking about thinks such as when they would find a Pidgey. Though as 'stated' before it would take time but he still hoped to find at least some Pidgey. He quickly got his mind off of that and on to something else. He looked around at the Pecha trees. Wish I could have one of those... he thought. He decided maybe later he could look around the place and 'look' for something else that might interest him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 am

Ikuru had began to walk beside his teammate, he felt tiny bit of pain on his side but decided to ignore it, it did hurt that bad. Soon, as the two were walking deeper into the colorful forest of Pecha trees, he thought of something Hmm, maybe we can look at the ground for any items? Maybe there is something better besides that Watamel berry we both found... he decide to ask the Trapinch that. "Hey, Ecru, Maybe we should look for items? It'd be great to find other items for us to take home no?" He said "maybe there are Rawst berries in this place..." He added. He loved those Rawst berries, they reminded him of home. He shook his head and thought, Nah, there's no way that Rawst berries could be in this place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next