Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The mission: Pidgey Plague.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job (That I forgot to put down):

The Growlithe walked into the forest, his paws were clean, now they were filled with dirt and mud. He looked around "Okay, Our mission is to defeat 4 pidgey for a wurmple..." He had remembered that luckily. "So, Ecru what do you think? This is our first mission...lets hope that we don't fail it!" He said looking down at his dirt filled paws. What exactly were they suppose to do on their first mission? He was actually a little nervous about it. Though, his personality wouldn't allow it because he's suppose to be hyper, Maybe today wasn't the day for Hyper personality. He had to be kind of like a parent of some sort I guess... especially towards his some what shy "friend".

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS!!!)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 am

Walking Ikuru spoke to Ecru saying something how they should try to find other things on the ground. He nodded in agreement and then said "Y-Yeah.... s-sure." He wouldn't say no since that was basically what he was thinking. He then decided to look out for any berries or things they could find on the ground they were walking on. I hope I could find something besides a Pecha berry he thought even though he wouldn't mind finding such a thing but he just wanted to find something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:01 am

Ikuru had nodded also, "Alright, I'll look around over here" He began to search the ground for anything "Hmm..." He wondered what he could find in this forest Pecha Berries of course but what else? Maybe those Oran berries I seen the other day? He wish he could find one of those, just one so he can eat it one day and see what the heck the berry tasted like. His mouth had begun to water but he shook it off Alright, Ikuru focus...look for an item anything... He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru started searching the ground. He decided to follow but to watch where he was going to for he didn't want to disrupt any Pokemon while searching for an item. He didn't say anything to the Growlithe but he hoped Ikuru would do the same (Watch where he was going). He soon checked around a tree. He then stopped as he saw something on the ground. Oh.... I wonder what that is... Ecru thought approaching the object on the ground he wondered what it could be.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 am

Ikuru lifted his head and looked around a bit, he surely couldn't find anything by looking in the same place. He called to Ercu, asking if he had found anything, "Find anything Ecru?" He asked. He oddly enough didn't see him, he thought to himself Hmm...where did he go? He looked around some more and then seen the Trapinch near a tree. He walked over, approaching the Pokemon, "uhh, hey, Ecru? did you f-" He cut himself off when he noticed a giant yellow seed on the ground. Ah! A blast seed! he thought to himself. Yet another item found "Hey, Ecru, congrats on finding it. Now, it's MY turn to find an item!" He said to the Trapinch. Ikuru had now thought of this "Item hunt" to be a small game for the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 am

The Item was some seed, a blast seed. Cool.. Ecru thought as he never really seen one of these himself but he'd definitely heard of them before. He soon heard Ikuru say something. He already knew of his find of the seed but he didn't mind that. Well.... at least it wasn't a Pecha berry Ecru thought once again as he picked the seed up making sure not to eat it and put it somewhere. He backed away from the tall tree and saw Ikuru was still looking around some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 am

Ikuru sniffed around the ground, he was a "puppy" Pokemon after all. He lifted his head up and then sighed "Man, I'll never find a item at this rate...maybe Ecru was just luckily" He sighed once again. I'll look around some more...maybe...hmm He looked up at the trees above him. He saw plenty of berries up there, Some how he can get them done but he didn't know how too. He looked back down, he closed his eyes and turned around "I'll look somewhere else!, that way I may find another item" He said to himself. He looked around a rock, finding nothing as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:49 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru was still looking for something. Hm... maybe I can help Ikuru find an item too! he thought happily. He began looking around wondering what he could find. He hoped to find something other then a Pecha berry as before. He soon stopped hearing soon hearing something in the bushes. Ecru backed away frightened wondering what it could be... It of course was a pokemon!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 am

Ikuru sighed once again, after looking everywhere he surprisingly found nothing. Man, and I was hoping I'd find another item for my collection... He turned around, Maybe next time Ikuru. He was disappointed and didn't want to look anymore. "Hey, Ecru! Maybe we should look for some pidgey's again..." He walked over to the Trapinch, He looked frightened. Wonder why he's like that? Ikuru looked around then out of the bushes...A Pokemon came out! It cried as it came out, almost hitting Ikuru with a tackle. Ikuru stood there shocked, he sure wasn't expecting that, he looked at the Pokemon, it was a Pidgey! Finally! A Pidgey! Ikuru thought.

(OOC: Finally! A Pidgey!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:56 am

Ecru identified the flying type Pokemon as a Pidgey! He got kind of shocked of this seeing as a Pidgey had came out of nowhere after looking around all this time A Pidgey! he thought glad. The Pidgey seemed to have attempted to tackle Ikuru but had missed luckily. Maybe.. it didn't see Ecru or something. He didn't mind that of course. Ecru quickly walked to Ikuru. "A-Are you okay?" He questioned him just to make sure he wasn't hurt or anything.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 am

The Growlithe nodded "Yeah, I'm okay" He was glad he picked a partner that actually cared for him. "Come on, Ecru, that's one of the eight Pidgey's we must defeat!" He was quite happy about this, after they defeat this Pidgey, they only have seven more left! He slowly approached the Pidgey, which was facing the other way, he was actually wondering why the Pidgey had not seen him when he used the tackle..Who was he using the tackle on? but that didn't matter now! They found their first Pidgey!. He stepped closer, not wanting to make a single noise. He soon got close enough to actually see an item or something in it's mouth, was it an item? He thought to himself.

Last edited by Artreus on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to put a roll)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:38 am

Ecru saw as Ikuru approached the Pidgey with the watmel berry in it's mouth. The pidgey seemed to be completely unaware of there presence. He sighed, At least it hasn't seen us yet Ecru thought. He waited to see what Ikuru would do. This was a Pidgey so... that had to fight it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:56 am

As the Pidgey had appeared to want to eat the berry, it happened to be to big for it. Ikuru wasn't paying attention and happened to to step on a twig that made a big, CRACK!, sound (I don't know...).
Now, Ikuru had began to panic, the wild Pidgey, turned it's head toward him. Ikuru's ears dropped, he wanted to sneak up on it and but he missed his chance!. The Pidgey made a cry and Ikuru backed off.

(OOC: Shesh...now I feel like I'm making no sense...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:16 am

Ecru saw as the Pidgey happened to fly in the air. It probably thought they were trying to.. get it's berry or something. He backed away too but had seemed to forget about the blast seed he had. M.Maybe I could... throw it at the pidgey.... he thought. He had heard blast seeds 'explode'. The plan would probably work! Well.. if he didn't miss of course. Ecru took a deep breath and soon attempted to throw the seed at the Pidgey. He hoped it would work. The Pigdey was unaware of the blast seed and soon was hit with it. It 'exploded' causing it to fall down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:38 am

When the Pidgey hit the ground, it made a hard thud sound. Ikuru looked over at Ecru "I forgot you had that blast seed Ecru" He said walking by the Pidgey. "We would have been in trouble if you hadn't had that" Along with that, Ikuru decided to look at the Pidgey, it was still breathing. He even saw that item from earlier, it was another Watamel berry handing from it's stalk(?), freshly picked possibly. The Pidgey looked dead to Ikuru's eyes but hopefully it wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 am

Ecru sighed in relief. I hit the pidgey! he thougth happy. Even though he was kind of disappointed that his Blast seed was gone. He figured he could always find another one.. He soon approached Ikuru looking at the Pidgey. He wanted to keep his distance from it if it happened to wake up. It was just hurt somewhat luckily. Hurt enough for it not to attack them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mission: Pidgey Plague.   The mission: Pidgey Plague. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The mission: Pidgey Plague.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next