Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island

Go down 
+5
Dediles
Savato
Pikashock
Suds
Solilo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

People seemed to be gathering in Vermilion City's harbor. Which of these people were getting on the ferry to Florasia island, Jennifer didn't know. The second letter she had received, after accepting her place at Epochire Academy, had detailed the date and time of the ferry's departure. The S.S Aqua, which was currently docked in the harbor, would be leaving soon and the S.S Elizabeth arriving. It was part of Jenna's nature to be rather early, just in case something held her up on the way there, but now she had a rather long wait.
Lumi was perched on Jenna's shoulder. The Emolga rubbed her cheek against the side of Jenna's face in a sign of affection. Jenna smiled. At least she wouldn't have to wait alone. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, Jenna dug through her bags to find her sketchbook. She figured she could indulge her love for drawing whilst she waited.

A half hour or so later, the S.S Elizabeth docked in the harbor and opened the entryway to let people on board. Tucking her sketchbook into her bag and taking out her ticket for the ferry, she headed towards the boat, Lumi gliding on ahead. Jenna handed the ticket to the man by the entryway before taking her things on board.
After being shown to her cabin, Jenna sat on the bed for a while, piling her stuff neatly in one corner. The journey would be a few hours long, so she hoped she'd find something interesting to do on the way to Florasia Island. Shrugging to herself, she stared out of the window and watched the far off waves. Maybe she'd meet some new friendly faces during the journey.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dediles

Dediles

Poké : 4120

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:22 am

"I'm Kirito Asuna. I'm a martial artist. Thanks, I try my best. This is my friend Ren. Do you know anything about this school? My parents told me good things about it, but I never looked into it myself. maybe we could have a battle a bit later." Kirito said to the two boys.

"chi-char"(what's up) Ren said waving.
Back to top Go down
http://dediles.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:26 am

Fabio gave an uneasy smile, he was worried about Kishi and he couldn't see her anywhere at all. " I heard the school is for those who show extreme potential, so we must all be good at something". Meanwhile Kishi was playing with her new friends, having a blast and not having a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:41 am

Jikui nodded, "Sure, I doubt we can battle on this ship anyways, we might break it, right Vulcan?" he winked. Vulcan nodded and puffed up the flames on his back, "Cydanquil! (Damn straight!!)" He leaned against the railing and felt the fresh ocean breeze on his face, "This is awesome, I hope the school is as great as this!"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:44 am

"Woah wait... Is this school exlusive!?" Kirito asked. His parents had lied to him, well they just forgot to mention the school was exclusive, but they knew it would bother him allot. He was steaming. he was red as a tomato berry.

{{I'm going to use Italics in "parentheses" for pokemon speak from now on}}

"AHAHAHAHAHA! I was waiting for that! This guy Thinks everything should be equal, a little TOO much if you ask me." Ren said, laughing and pointing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:20 am

"Nimbasa? I think I've heard of that city before. Sounds a bit like Jubilife City from Sinnoh. They both seem to be pretty busy and technological." Chris commented, thinking about the similarities between the two cities. He looked down at the three pokemon playing together next to them as Jenna cleaned her glasses, and thought about it closely.
"Those three seem to be having fun. I wonder whose pokemon that piplup is? I hope it isn't lost." He said, looking around at the other trainers on deck and checking to see if anyone seemed to be looking for anything, maybe a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:26 am

"There are two more trainers over where that one was battling with his own pokemon. I assume the Piplup belongs to one of them..." she replied before turning around to see if her hypothesis was correct. Two trainers were accompanied by a Chimchar and Cyndaquil respectively, but the third didn't seem to have a pokemon with him.
"Maybe we should ask, just to be sure....?" she suggested, unsure as to whether it would be the right course of action. Jenna's social skills were not the best.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:27 am

Jikui looked at Kirito, puzzled, "You didn't know? Well, yeah, we all have our reasons for being here. I'm here because I beat the best in our town, and I assume the others are here for similar feats. So what's special about you, besides the fact that you train with your pokemon personally." Vulcan was now playing with the Chimchar, sniffing at it's firey tail, and puffing up his own flames as well.
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:36 am

"Well I can kill you in more more than a hundred ways with only my fingers." Kirito said bitterly.

"Stop that." Ren said. "This is ruining my good mood."
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:43 am

Jikui looked at the boy with an intense stare, "What the hell is wrong with you, huh?" Vulcan immediately stopped playing and puffed a bit of fire out of it's mouth at the kid, "Cyndaquil!! (Don't threaten him!)"
Back to top Go down
Dediles

Dediles

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:54 am

"Woah. I didn't mean it that way. I'm just angry. My parents kinda kept the fact that this place was exlusive from me. I just don't think schools like this are fair." Kirito said, backing up.

"He doesn't have much experience with normal people." Ren said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:58 am

"Well, alright then," The anger seeped from him, "It's not that unfair, really. There are schools for people with average skills, but for us...well, we're just better than average naturally. So we have to go to a school for our level. Just like those genius kids go to college because they're too smart for regular school." vulcan let his flames recede, then sat down. "cyndaquil...(As long as you don't hurt Jikui, I'm ok with it.)" Jikui kneeled down and pet Vulcan, making her give out a long purr.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:05 am

"Sure, that sounds like a pretty good idea! I mean worst case scenario they don't recognize it and we get dragged into conversation." Chris commented, chuckling slightly and looking back up to Jenna and the other group of trainers nearby.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." He continued to say and started to head over to the other group, looking back to see if Jenna was following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:07 am

Things looked like they were getting out of hand so he backed off, and went to find Kishi he went to ask the two people who were over by the rails, hoping they knew something.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:09 am

Jenna nodded, hesitating for a moment until Lumi glided over and tugged on her clothing, urging her to head over. Jenna obliged, following Chris over to the trio. She stood a metre or so behind Chris, watching as one of them headed toward them. She waited for a moment before she spoke to Fabio
"Uhm... do you know this Piplup?" she asked quietly. She wasn't sure if she had spoken loud enough for anyone to hear her or not, but she didn't repeat herself. Lumi clambered up onto Jenna's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:15 am

Chris heard Jenna ask the guy, but noticed that it wasn't very loud. He decided that he would slightly reiterate what she said.
"Yeah, just noticed that it didn't seem to be with a trainer so we thought we would ask. I mean it's not a problem or anything, just checking." He said to the boy, nodding his head and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferry Journey to Florasia Island   Ferry Journey to Florasia Island - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferry Journey to Florasia Island
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next